Pages:
Author

Topic: Adam's Bet - Bitcoin will not make a new all time high this February - page 2. (Read 4427 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
heys guys do you now  http://bitbet.us/ ? I want bet too. :-)

There is a similar bet-of-bitcoin
http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1233
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
hey 

good bet! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
Adam will win.

Damn, Adam had a chance until this happened  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Note that this bet does not have 1:2 odds. If Adam wins, a coin will be valued less than if he loses. Given the volatility this is quite significant for the value of the bet.

Nice observation!
legendary
Activity: 1036
I would say this is a decent deal for Adam. Can't tell the future, but trends don't usually become more stable the longer they run.

Note that this bet does not have 1:2 odds. If Adam wins, a coin will be valued less than if he loses. Given the volatility this is quite significant for the value of the bet.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
For those interested in a more long term bet along the same lines - see the link in my sig.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Let's assume for a second that the reddit news attracted more investors. How long do you think their money will be competing with the rest in the market and therefore drive up the price?

10 years to get the full effect  Tongue
more and more faster and faster, we are gaining momentum, BITCOIN 2020 think about it...  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Let's assume for a second that the reddit news attracted more investors. How long do you think their money will be competing with the rest in the market and therefore drive up the price?
legendary
Activity: 1002
Bitcoin
There is a bet-of-bitcoin if any spectators want to play the home game:

Thanks, prefer this over the "forum way to bet" Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1078
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Meh. Well February is a shortened month so that's a scant 14 days to pick up another 17%. Seems like a coin toss at this point, I'd not bet either way, but good luck.

Well, ironically, the price swing was 17% yesterday!

Expect this bull-run to end in a humongous spike. I expect it will be enough to get the sellers at $32.002  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
this needs to go in the gambling section.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
anyone want some popcorn?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Meh. Well February is a shortened month so that's a scant 14 days to pick up another 17%. Seems like a coin toss at this point, I'd not bet either way, but good luck.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I can't believe I'm agreeing with proudhon, but there's likely to be an army of bears standing at the $30 line in my opinion
I thought the same at $20 and at $25, they just went by with minimal resistance. The big dip had to instill huge confidence for the time being as well. It'll be tested, but depending on how strong the reaction is, $30 could just float on by.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1097
Code:
Address: 1FAhYh9ej5kbF2hXyp22tCzgWjb9cD8jvB
Signature: G2ATgBLUY2kSbdPhcaTbhGuOYYuzUxzZwcG500W0lOmQjUAYXvIj0oPxmGG05DRgE83/bp6cauwmyzOGFkAmuto=

Who is "I"? This proves nothing. Even something like "I am hazek of bitcoin.org" proves nothing because everyone can sign this message with their own address.

You need to sign a message like "hazek of bitcoin.org owns the address 1FAhYh9ej5kbF2hXyp22tCzgWjb9cD8jvB" with an independent, widely recognized public key of your own.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032
There is a bet-of-bitcoin if any spectators want to play the home game:

legendary
Activity: 1025
I can't believe I'm agreeing with proudhon, but there's likely to be an army of bears standing at the $30 line in my opinion
Activity: 896
if you're still looking for more i'll do 1btc vs 1btc on this for fun.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Pages:
Jump to: