Pages:
Author

Topic: Adam's Bet - Bitcoin will not make a new all time high this February - page 3. (Read 4427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Adam are you fine with me deciding the bet according to the GMT+1 time zone?
Mtgox last price at 0000 GMT+1

ok

Cool.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Mtgox last price at 0000 GMT+1

.. i mean, if like i actually win this thing  Tongue
legendary
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

Look Awesome!  Grin Bitcoin!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Another block in the wall
I think I know how this is going to end...

Yea, quite obvious by now.
legendary
Coins sent. 1M36MzZWrTGM9YpwGQFAv6h6VFubU5JZAc

Thanks, Hazek.

You're both welcome. I have a reminder setup to check this thread on the 1st of March at 12:00am GMT+1 and that's when I'll decide who won. I guess we didn't decided on the time zone, are there any objections to GMT+1?

Oops. Yeah, I'm fine with that.

Adam?
legendary
Coins sent. 1M36MzZWrTGM9YpwGQFAv6h6VFubU5JZAc

Thanks, Hazek.

You're both welcome. I have a reminder setup to check this thread on the 1st of March at 12:00am GMT+1 and that's when I'll decide who won. I guess we didn't decided on the time zone, are there any objections to GMT+1?
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Aww, I was hoping this would be a bet open to all.  Should have been put on Bets of Bitcoin or something.

the though had crossed my mind ... but their are fees, and its not simple their system of who gets what ( weight time what  Huh )
legendary
I sent my coin, in the unlikely event that i should win, please send the winnings to this address 19Rw7tUqTEMfgzxNRP4s2twAECpF3rVyZM

Ok
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
I sent my coin, in the unlikely event that i should win, please send the winnings to this address 19Rw7tUqTEMfgzxNRP4s2twAECpF3rVyZM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Aww, I was hoping this would be a bet open to all.  Should have been put on Bets of Bitcoin or something.
vip
Activity: 571
Merit: 504
I still <3 u Satoshi
I think I know how this is going to end...
legendary
Adamstgbit bets 1BTC
underground_ bets 2BTC

If 1BTC exceeds $32 on MtGox at any time in February, Adamstgbit Loses the bet! and all funds go to underground_

If 1BTC does not exceed $32 on MtGox at any time in February, Adamstgbit Wins the bet! and all funds go to Adamstgbit

hazek will escrow the bet
he will provide the address below

Agreed.

I accept the conditions that will decide who will win the bet. You can send the money here: 1FAhYh9ej5kbF2hXyp22tCzgWjb9cD8jvB

Please specify to which address I will need to pay out before you send if it's not the same address you'll be sending from.

Code:
Address: 1FAhYh9ej5kbF2hXyp22tCzgWjb9cD8jvB
Signature: G2ATgBLUY2kSbdPhcaTbhGuOYYuzUxzZwcG500W0lOmQjUAYXvIj0oPxmGG05DRgE83/bp6cauwmyzOGFkAmuto=
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Adamstgbit bets 1BTC
underground_ bets 2BTC

If 1BTC exceeds $32 on MtGox at any time in February, Adamstgbit Loses the bet! and all funds go to underground_

If 1BTC does not exceed $32 on MtGox at any time in February, Adamstgbit Wins the bet! and all funds go to Adamstgbit

hazek will escrow the bet
he will provide the address below
Pages:
Jump to: