Pages:
Author

Topic: Add ~Lauda & ~Zin-Zang to your Default Trust Settings - page 3. (Read 703 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Lauda got booted from moderators and from DT2 but now came back into DT1.

you missed 2-3 other off and on again fiasco's and 30 threads where people thought they had been re tagged - dunno how stupid some people can be by not reading their own fucking trust feedback.

anyway - Lauda is a prick, but I like that he is a prick, i'm a prick too sometimes - but many people do not like it bit like Marmite, and surprisingly enough I actually hate that shit
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I don't know who is this Lauda  but i think this name became a fucking trend on Meta, I am kinda new to the forum , would you explain in brief yet with detailed evidence on what this guy/girl did ? and by brief i mean something that is at least 90% shorter than cryptohunter's posts , because my eyes burn after reading a couple lines.  

An active outspoken cat user. Used to be a moderator and a DT2 member but got entangled into what was either a sting operation gone bad or an extortion scheme, depending on who you listen to, and you probably don't want to listen to the likes of Zin-Zang too much. So Lauda got booted from moderators and from DT2 but now came back into DT1. The guy/girl thing is still an open question.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
I don't know who is this Lauda  but i think this name became a fucking trend on Meta, I am kinda new to the forum , would you explain in brief yet with detailed evidence on what this guy/girl did ? and by brief i mean something that is at least 90% shorter than cryptohunter's posts , because my eyes burn after reading a couple lines.  

cliff note version:
Lauda is a known extortionist, was actually kicked off the btctalk staff, steals money from people dumb enough to use her escrow service.
red tags anyone, that disagrees with her, abusing her DT status, which was recently reinstated by theymos after other DT members kicked her out.

That is the gist of it.

Cool

May you burn in hell, for your abuse of children, you son of a bitch.

If I actually did that, I would probably be welcomed into heaven!   Sleeping with children seems to be god's thing.

Look at all those children in his bed....

Post your name & address and I'll let you explain that to the Canadian authorities.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 6555
be constructive or S.T.F.U
I don't know who is this Lauda  but i think this name became a fucking trend on Meta, I am kinda new to the forum , would you explain in brief yet with detailed evidence on what this guy/girl did ? and by brief i mean something that is at least 90% shorter than cryptohunter's posts , because my eyes burn after reading a couple lines.  
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

If I actually did that, I would probably be welcomed into heaven!   Sleeping with children seems to be god's thing.

Look at all those children in his bed....
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Hmmm, why am I not included?  Do you like child rapists now?   Wink

see, one day into DT and I got 2 keyboard warriors after me and they didn't even remember your name!
Hmmm, why am I not included?  Do you like child rapists now?   Wink

My Bad

Updated
~gmaxwell
~Vod
~TMAN
~Lauda
~Timelord2067
~Blazed
~achow101
~owlcatz
~Hhampuz
~cabalism13

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Hmmm, why am I not included?  Do you like child rapists now?   Wink
First off the Default Trust Setting are Bullshit ,

Go to Your Profile, Go to Trust,
Click Trust Settings

Under your Trust List

Delete the DefaultTrust
Then add
~Lauda
~Zin-Zang

This will exclude all ratings of Lauda & Zin-Zang, from your list.

If you want to see red tags on Lauda screen name
then add just
Zin-Zang
~Lauda

Your call but deleting the bullshit default trust is smart move

Enjoy this crappy New DT system , that to be honest the whole thing should have been scrapped instead of modified.  Tongue

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: