Pages:
Author

Topic: Add to this and see what comes out the other side - page 2. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
It was a late sunday afternoon on the French Antilles. Satoshi Nakamoto, me and some of the boys were having Martinis in a cosy beach side cafe named "The lazy Shepherd", giving each other cues on how to improve our speed seduction pickup skills with the island population. However, we were all so ridiculously bad at this we made ourselves cringe with tears until some guy proposed the introduction of a commodity-based tipping system that would encourage us to improve our performance. One of us suggested Martinis, but we were so pissed already, the game wouldn't have lasted long. Another one said "Shells!", but we couldn't be fucked to go around the beach looking for shells. We were lost. Then Satoshi gave a loud sigh from under his straw hat, stood up, squeezed his HP Mini under his armpit and, before heading for the restrooms, groaned: "BRB."

As night slowly crept down upon us we realized we could see a flickering light on the beach off in the distance. While walking toward the light, Sato said softly and almost to himself, “It’s a campfire, what are those girls doing?” As we approached the campfire we saw three beautiful blonds dressed in the smallest bikini’s I have ever seen. One of them was holding something. I think it was a…………
A bitcoin! Of course.

A magical bitcoin, at that, for we all know that blondes are not indigenous on the French Antilles.

Sato took the coin that was handed to him, whereupon he immediately transformed into...

Holy crap, this has to go in the Bitcoin Magazine!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
It was a late sunday afternoon on the French Antilles. Satoshi Nakamoto, me and some of the boys were having Martinis in a cosy beach side cafe named "The lazy Shepherd", giving each other cues on how to improve our speed seduction pickup skills with the island population. However, we were all so ridiculously bad at this we made ourselves cringe with tears until some guy proposed the introduction of a commodity-based tipping system that would encourage us to improve our performance. One of us suggested Martinis, but we were so pissed already, the game wouldn't have lasted long. Another one said "Shells!", but we couldn't be fucked to go around the beach looking for shells. We were lost. Then Satoshi gave a loud sigh from under his straw hat, stood up, squeezed his HP Mini under his armpit and, before heading for the restrooms, groaned: "BRB."

As night slowly crept down upon us we realized we could see a flickering light on the beach off in the distance. While walking toward the light, Sato said softly and almost to himself, “It’s a campfire, what are those girls doing?” As we approached the campfire we saw three beautiful blonds dressed in the smallest bikini’s I have ever seen. One of them was holding something. I think it was a…………
A bitcoin! Of course.

A magical bitcoin, at that, for we all know that blondes are not indigenous on the French Antilles.

Sato took the coin that was handed to him, whereupon he immediately transformed into...
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh

A bitcoin! Of course.
Activity: -
Merit: -
Pages:
Jump to: