Pages:
Author

Topic: Adoption Over Bull Run - page 4. (Read 989 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
July 26, 2019, 07:30:51 PM
The bull run is a good period for all investors to benefit from the coins they already holding or from new projects, but if the bull run is fueles by hype like the last bull run, then it would not last and will also see a similar correction like that of 2018.

A bullrun backed by proper adoption of cryptocurrencies however Will last longer and will see a less critical correction
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 26, 2019, 06:59:56 PM
Adoption is indeed a big factor that can affect the market.

If only people are looking deeper on how we can spread awareness to others and not just concerning about the unstable price then we dont need to rely only on bull run to be able to make profit. If there's more demand than supply definitely the price will go up but this is only possible if other people engage themselves in crypto even there's no signs of bull run.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 26, 2019, 06:24:45 PM
Complaining of the crypto volatility is nonsense I think. Before entering the crypto world, we must know that one of the most characteristics of the crypto is volatile. So we must be ready for the condition. The volatility may lead us to set the right strategy in order to get high profits, that is by learning more to make the best trading. However, of course, this is not easy. We must have certain experiences and research in order to accumulate the volatility to be high profits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
July 26, 2019, 06:09:28 PM
This is one of best topics I've come across lately. Many people just bother about price movements and bullrun without necessarily looking at what will make crypto better in the long run. Adoption is truly what we need, not price speculations, not pump and dump. If some products of certain projects are used mainstream and probably their coin is used for such product, the price of that coin automatically won't dip massively since it has practical use case. I believe with gradual adoption, crypto will be less volatile in future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 26, 2019, 06:07:04 PM
Relax guys, both a bullrun and adoption will come
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 26, 2019, 06:00:53 PM
It has nothing we do with the adoption, it is one of crypto features and people make it as a tool to have a huge market gain than they want for a stabilizing market. It might be of high risk but because of its volatility but we have to understand the thing that we can't make a change of it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 26, 2019, 05:47:09 PM
To my own understanding; massive adoption of crypto currency does not lead not large capitalization which will yield consistent prices.

As an investor; you need your profits to keep growing
And you need to be consistent too
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 26, 2019, 04:58:55 PM
volatility disappears only when we will have a huge market capitalization. with large capitalization, it will be impossible or very difficult to manipulate

No, you're wrong buddy because huge market capitalization doesn't save any cryptocurrency from market manipulations but the level of  support (i.e adoption or accumulation) which will literally boost more investors trust. An example is BCH when it was created there's is a lot of misconception going on which lead huge crypto miners mining the coin instead of BTC then, Btc market started experiencing dump in price but when the misconception all gone miners switch back to BTC and BTC started to experience surge in price.
What I'm trying to point out is that miners and community support level in terms of mining and accumulation of coin determine the future of every crypto in the market and this is one of the reason why altcoin market is highly manipulated once the arbitrage traders switch to BTC the price will drastically dump.
Miner contribute significantly to how the coins perform. We have over a thousand coins(btc) been mine every day and if the miners keep dumping this mining coins there is no way bitcoin will not go backward but if they keep holding we would see significant upward movement in pricing. Bitcoin is volatile and that is because it is business! We don't have a monetary policy or regulatory that regulate its pricing and the forces of demand and supply is what determines its prices and because of that, I think it will never be stable as it is going to find it very difficult to be in the state of equilibrium.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
July 26, 2019, 12:41:43 PM
I see a lot of people complaining about the volatility of crypto market with the prices of all their altcoins have reducing drastically, and they hope for the bull run to come and everything should increase. I think that the bull run is not the best solution to the volatility of the crypto market, but adoption.

The best and main solution to the volatility of the crypto market is real world adoption. There are alot of cryptocurrency project that are very good and innovative but are not yet adopted that people outside the crypto space (which is a few percentage of the world economy), therefore there value is subjected to the market changes. But if they get adopted by the real world and there token value is based on the real economy (i.e daily usage by people) then the value would be on the increase regardless of whether the market is bullish or bearish.
Information is not equally distributed among all market participants, therefore inequality leads to unfairly shared wealth. Mass adoption will help the markets to grow but I don't think the market growth rate will dictate the people join the crypto ecosystem. Value does not have same meaning as market share price but it has deep connections.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
July 26, 2019, 12:32:59 PM
volatility disappears only when we will have a huge market capitalization. with large capitalization, it will be impossible or very difficult to manipulate

No, you're wrong buddy because huge market capitalization doesn't save any cryptocurrency from market manipulations but the level of  support (i.e adoption or accumulation) which will literally boost more investors trust. An example is BCH when it was created there's is a lot of misconception going on which lead huge crypto miners mining the coin instead of BTC then, Btc market started experiencing dump in price but when the misconception all gone miners switch back to BTC and BTC started to experience surge in price.
What I'm trying to point out is that miners and community support level in terms of mining and accumulation of coin determine the future of every crypto in the market and this is one of the reason why altcoin market is highly manipulated once the arbitrage traders switch to BTC the price will drastically dump.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 26, 2019, 11:53:34 AM
very good thread. I just realized, that we only concentrate on prices, without thinking about aspects that can raise prices significantly. for what is a good project but cannot be applied that products, so that the project will be useless, and the price will definitely fall because there is no demand

Yeah , that's true . We are too enthusiastic about speculation on the stock exchanges and do not pay attention to the real work that projects are doing to develop their business. I am very impressed with projects that, instead of simply conducting an aggressive marketing campaign and making money by selling their coins, simply work on partnerships and improving their ecosystems. Such projects can achieve great success in the future.

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 26, 2019, 11:29:25 AM
You are very correct, walking into your local Starbucks and paying with Bitcoin would have the effect of making bitcoin more popular and mainstream and would likely trigger a massive bullrun like never before, when credit cards were first introduced, it might not have been popular but look at the impact it has on our lives now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 26, 2019, 11:14:57 AM
Remember that cryptocurrencies price are only depend on supply and demand. When there is many people who comes and intend to using them then that is automatically the cryptocurrencies price will goes up. Thus far, the best factor who will make cryptocurrencies price going up and we can say it as a bull run time is adoption.

I haven't found another aspect which can make cryptocurrencies price meet a bull run expect the adoption factor. As you may know, at 2017 ago when cryptocurrencies price touch an ATH and got popular was caused by mass adoption. Microsoft, facebook and more giant company choose bitcoin and altcoin as payment system which is mean this aspect was caused by adoption. So, I wouldn't be supprised when mass adoption came the bull run will come also.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
July 26, 2019, 11:03:00 AM
You are right, real world adoption is one of the things that will reduce the volatility of this space. The problem is, most projects are only hype while the team within most projects are after their own pocket thus not caring in whatsoever written in their whitepaper. I think once the right step is taken there will be a tremendous turnaround.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
July 26, 2019, 10:56:34 AM
very good thread. I just realized, that we only concentrate on prices, without thinking about aspects that can raise prices significantly. for what is a good project but cannot be applied that products, so that the project will be useless, and the price will definitely fall because there is no demand
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 26, 2019, 10:53:34 AM
Cryptos will not be so volatile when we reach the mass adoption and it is normal. You are right, but who said that volatility is bad for us? Volatility opens tons of opportunities of how to make money on trading, especially if you are good in margin trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
July 26, 2019, 10:49:21 AM
I think neither a bull run nor a massive adoption will solve the volatility of cryptocurrencies since being volatile is an inherent nature of digital assets - (except for stable coins) and I guess there is nothing much we could do about it. Though its a little bit surprising why most holders / traders would prefer it as a way to take advantage of market trends and subsequently increase their assets by capitalizing through cryptocurrencies volatility hence it is favored by speculators. Imho.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
July 26, 2019, 10:28:49 AM
I see a lot of people complaining about the volatility of crypto market with the prices of all their altcoins have reducing drastically, and they hope for the bull run to come and everything should increase. I think that the bull run is not the best solution to the volatility of the crypto market, but adoption.

The best and main solution to the volatility of the crypto market is real world adoption. There are alot of cryptocurrency project that are very good and innovative but are not yet adopted that people outside the crypto space (which is a few percentage of the world economy), therefore there value is subjected to the market changes. But if they get adopted by the real world and there token value is based on the real economy (i.e daily usage by people) then the value would be on the increase regardless of whether the market is bullish or bearish.

You are correct but where there's limited supply and speculation, no currency would have a natural price. Almost all of crypto currency are inflated in price just due to speculation. Adoption and use is the real determinant of the price but it has in real very low effect on the current price of altcoins.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
July 26, 2019, 10:23:08 AM
Believe it or not, the continued rise of cryptocurrency prices is directly tied to it's worldwide adoption because nothing makes people pick interest faster than a quick profit, the profit might draw them in but the technology keeps them, this is exactly what happened to me, now I am a die hard Cryptocurrency fan.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 26, 2019, 10:12:17 AM
Cryptocurrency adoption and bullish market sentiments(Bullrun) are both important elements in the cryptocurrency space. Since it can drive the price of any particular coin/token in the particular period. But the big question is how can we promote crypto adoption in this current crypto environment that full of scams and fraudulent activities it doesnt make sense.
Pages:
Jump to: