Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 15. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
is it difficult to do? Could you explain it to me? What is it in practice?
this means that you have to buy 10 000 ADN coins for a start!
What else will it impact? Can you help me with it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
this means that you have to buy 10 000 ADN coins for a start!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what must be done to run a masternode? What does a used need?
A user has to buy a certain amount of coins! Also they must collateralize them!
so, they collateralize them..what is the next step? Can you tell?
They have to set up a network node configured in a special way and called a “masternode.”
so, they collateralize them..what is the next step? Can you tell?
I want to ask some questions about the masternode? What is it?
it is a decentralized network server that performs functions unavailable to standard nodes.
what are these functions? How do they work and what do theyinvlude?
they may include coin mixing, decentralized decision-making, instant transactions, etc.
it is a decentralized network server that performs functions unavailable to standard nodes.
what are these functions? How do they work and what do theyinvlude?
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
Dear Users!

We have released the MANDATORY update of the wallets. You MUST update your wallets and masternodes to the latest version AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Otherwise, you are at risk of losing control over your funds.
Link to download the updated wallets:https://github.com/adrenaline-project/adn/releases/tag/v1.0.2.2

Detailed info: https://discord.gg/c6TERun

Do I need to delete my old wallet? Or I can just install a new wallet?
Activity: 70
Dear Users!

We have released the MANDATORY update of the wallets. You MUST update your wallets and masternodes to the latest version AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Otherwise, you are at risk of losing control over your funds.
Link to download the updated wallets:https://github.com/adrenaline-project/adn/releases/tag/v1.0.2.2

Detailed info: https://discord.gg/c6TERun
Merit: 29
Just took a look at the roi.. I thought it would decrease but it is still at almost the same level. Well done team
I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it
Is there a telegram? Share a link please. I thought there was only discord channel
Activity: 61
I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it
Do u negotiate with any exchange now? tell at least few names of exchanges u are in contact now. Besides cryptopia
team can not comment that. Nevertheless Im confident team is in contact with Binance, Bittrex and other top exchanges
The main point if adn is masternodes and passuve income, not the speculation. Imho
Thats good enough. But without exchanges coin would not be interested for the crowd
Team is working on that. Stay tuned. Currently volume is steady growing day by day. It is high time for accomulation
Do u negotiate with any exchange now? tell at least few names of exchanges u are in contact now. Besides cryptopia
team can not comment that. Nevertheless Im confident team is in contact with Binance, Bittrex and other top exchanges
The main point if adn is masternodes and passuve income, not the speculation. Imho
Thats good enough. But without exchanges coin would not be interested for the crowd
Pages:
Jump to: