Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 16. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Do u negotiate with any exchange now? tell at least few names of exchanges u are in contact now. Besides cryptopia
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Im fascinated by this project! Not only profitable masternode but also good and useful features
The only question when these features will be properly implemented? Huh
Most of them are already implemented. The rest will be done according to the roadmap
Which one are already implemented? Wkuld like to test out
Nodes are properly implemented. Betting is also implemented as far as i know
Betting is not in mainet yet. At least as far as I know
If lightsend tech works properly adrenaline will be one of the top betting provider on the market
I dont know how it will work with real time betting but with ordinar transactions it works perfectly
As good as with ordinar transactions. Imho.
Btw when first bets??
Im more curioys on what exactly events i will be able to bet?? Only on football/basketball or other sports are also planned?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Im fascinated by this project! Not only profitable masternode but also good and useful features
Most of them are already implemented. The rest will be done according to the roadmap
If lightsend tech works properly adrenaline will be one of the top betting provider on the market
I dont know how it will work with real time betting but with ordinar transactions it works perfectly
As good as with ordinar transactions. Imho.
Btw when first bets??
Merit: 29
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
How many masternode may i set on own PC?
It depends on how powerful your PC is. But usualy only one
How many masternode may i set on own PC?
Activity: 308
what about master nods and psc of the token and what happen if we want to quiet that account.
What account? If u close the masternode u may open ut again and continue staking
How to setup masternode? May i host it on amazon aws?
Yhe quick tutorial on website. Yos, hostong on aws is possible
Activity: 32
what about master nods and psc of the token and what happen if we want to quiet that account.
Merit: 1
How to setup masternode? May i host it on amazon aws?
What will be the lowest reward per block here?
Better to get the biggest reward which is available now, dont think about the lowest one Grin
Merit: 1
What will be the lowest reward per block here?
it will be a good idea to make a video instruction! it will make easier users lives
I do like youtube channels of the platform. There I can see how much platrorms are interesting!
good teams always cover all needs of the users.. let's hope that they will see us
Pages:
Jump to: