Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 46. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Please Guide
I am new to MN field. I am a day trader and member of Voodoo day trading community: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm After increasing my portfolio to a great extent, I want to enter the MN field. But I don't have much idea about MNs. Adrenaline Pay has good ROI and I am interested. What will be the right time to buy?

In terms of rewards, the biggest block reward is 140 ADN coins. But, in term of accumulating ADN coins, I would recommend joining earlier, as after the peak of 140 ADN, the reward will gradually decrease.
I do like that you have such great bounties. It really attracts attention!

Thank you! You are welcome to participate. More details are available in our discord: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Very big project u striving to implement. But it requires a lot of computing power. Will u use AWS?
I guess yes. However own servers will also be used
Is it bought already? Or just planned?
if goals will reach along with the time, what users will be able to do?

Thank you for your question! Users will be able to take advantage of three key features of Adrenaline (apart from benefits going from Random Reward, Masternodes, and Staking):

1) Adrenaline Pay - a convenient payment gateway allowing users to send and receive payments in any convenient currency supported by the gateway.
2) Adrenaline Bet - a revolutionizing betting platform.
3) Adrenaline P2P Store - a store allowing Adrenaline users buy and sell any goods from each other.
how will your team expand to meet the goals? What will be this difficult process?
It is timely, I think. The goals of any platform reach hard and long..we have to wait

You can track was is already done and what is scheduled on be done by the Roadmap available on our official website: http://adrenalinecoin.org/
how will your team expand to meet the goals? What will be this difficult process?

First of all, we're focusing on providing our community with the best possible experience. That's why we are onboarding moderators. More information is available in our discord in #vacancies channel: https://discord.gg/cnTChY8
Activity: 308
Dear Adrenaliners!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes The Block Reward has increased to 90 ADN coins! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes The Random Reward has increased to 500 ADN coins! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So good news!! According to my calculations the max reward will be available on 31th of July?
Dear Adrenaliners!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes The Block Reward has increased to 90 ADN coins! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes The Random Reward has increased to 500 ADN coins! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Merit: 22
Very big project u striving to implement. But it requires a lot of computing power. Will u use AWS?
I guess yes. However own servers will also be used
Merit: 11
How to buy tokens? Dont see any tab how to buy at website.
U may buy tokens from exchanges only.
PS more exchanges will come soon Grin
Im curious if all that listings are being happened for free or for money?
It is not matter at all. The only point if coin is listed somewhere or not. It is only important.
Merit: 29
Im curious if all that listings are being happened for free or for money?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 1
How many tx per second ur blockchain may handle?
Oh, im also curious about that? Probably u guys have a plan for network stress test soon?
Project is only starting.. Whats the atress test?? Cmmon. Give team the time to set all the settings firstly and ensure everything works smoothly
Activity: 252
Oh, im also curious about that? Probably u guys have a plan for network stress test soon?
Merit: 1
How fast will i get the reward if betting is correct?
Immusiately. I won - u got the reward
How fast will i get the reward if betting is correct?
I want to ask about the listings, according to the road map.. so, what are they?
The team was planning to be listed in the Masternodes . com..
Also they were talking about the CoinExchange. It seems to me, that it will be soon!
Let’s remind about the Cryptopia. It is very important also!
Pages:
Jump to: