Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 44. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Dear Users!

Our discord community has grown to 600 members online, and it keeps growing!
Still not there? Join now: https://discord.gg/c6TERun
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
HEY GUYS, LOOK MY account. senior member who know me knows i am good....
i asked in discord about premine and they banned me ahahahaahahaha this mean just one thing!
and i saw many selling dumping sure devs are scared of fud and they are dumping coin which they own 2.7 millions! be careful

Having your rank ( senior member) is all the more strange to be surprised) Almost all projects created with premine and selling masternodes in the discord are not very honest projects (I will not say that all 100% of such projects now are a Scam, but many coins do not live and a couple of months)

The funny thing is... I didn't say nothing of bad... Just asking before investing. I need to know some info before put my money and i was asking about this 2.8 mil premined which they didn't mentioned on WP
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
i asked in discord about premine and they banned me ahahahaahahaha this mean just one thing!
and i saw many selling dumping sure devs are scared of fud and they are dumping coin which they own 2.7 millions! be careful

Having your rank ( senior member) is all the more strange to be surprised) Almost all projects created with premine and selling masternodes in the discord are not very honest projects (I will not say that all 100% of such projects now are a Scam, but many coins do not live and a couple of months)
I hope adrenaline will survive. Im holding pretty big stack now
Activity: 252
I guess it was some kinds of misunderstanding and it will be fixed ASAP
Activity: 154
Merit: 4

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
How exactly your mixer will work? Is it the same mixer that are now being promoted aroubd the web?
Yes i guess, it will make transactions really anon mixing it with numerous addresses
How exactly your mixer will work? Is it the same mixer that are now being promoted aroubd the web?
Merit: 1
Coin is traded against btc? Any other trading pair planned?
More exchanges and trading pairs are planned. But all the new exchange listings will happen a little bit later
Activity: 252
Coin is traded against btc? Any other trading pair planned?
Merit: 1
What makes u unique guys? Why so many hype around the project??
Because adrenaline is worth of that. It is only small part of hype that coming
Merit: 11
What makes u unique guys? Why so many hype around the project??
Merit: 10
Whats the business plan here? Curious about the ways how u gonna get the profit
Fees will be the main part of team's revenue. U may also take part in the financual part in WP
Merit: 29
Whats the business plan here? Curious about the ways how u gonna get the profit
Hi, guys. I think that this idea is rather a juicy investment at the moment!
It is perfect time to accomulate nore coins before 31th of July
I've already hosting 2 masternodes. Considering to buy one more Grin
Dont hesistate, just buy! It is the only one masternode project that will survive in a long run
Merit: 11
I've already hosting 2 masternodes. Considering to buy one more Grin
Just figured your ROI.. Wow, im really imressed! One of the most profitable masternode

Love to hear that you're interested. More information is available here:

Our website: http://adrenalinecoin.org/
Whitepaper: http://adrenalinecoin.org/white/WhitePaper.pdf
Discord: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdrenalinePay
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
The amount of masternodes is growing rapidly as well as the trading volume.. The good sign to enter

Not only the amount of MN grows, but also our communities. We are joined by about 500 new members a day, which is impressive! Building our communities goes ahead of schedule!

this is the premined amount of the devs! 57 btc at the actual price.. id say way too much!

This would be a good start. And it is pretty impressed me that tue community joining this us amounting to 500 a day. That's a serious things, it shows that this is really a good project after all.
Which exchange will be list,hope see the list soon.

We are already applied to Crypto-Bridge and should appear there soon.
What else exchanges do u negotiate now?

Coinexchange and Cryptopia are the next two exchanges. We're moving according to our Roadmap.
Listing there is already confirmed? Or u just at the stage of negotiation?
Almost. Adrenaline will be listed on even bigger exchanges, just the matter of time
Im curious if adrenaline team plans to submit the coin for the voting rounds to be listed on binance/bibox?

That is too early at this stage. By following our Roadmap, you can discover that the next exchanges are Coinexchange and Cryptopia. We will hit these exchanges in Q3, 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: