Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantage of accepting bitcoin in business - page 7. (Read 1484 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 584
You own the pen
December 27, 2022, 01:37:58 AM
Good for you and your business mate, yes you are actually helping people to understand what is bitcoin and what could bring to them but  your business is what will benefits big from this , I know Nigerian is one of the most promising country in your continent to use and adopt Bitcoin(and other cryptocurrency as well) so maybe in sooner time you'll gain popularity from this and may earn lot of support and payments from crypto users.

He can also take advantage of what has going on in the crypto market today because he can also hold the bitcoin payments until the price will rise again next year. It would be a great business for him since he might be one of the first doing it in their place. In this kind of implementation, you just need to be patient, and also you need to understand that people might also ask you some important questions regarding your new innovative payment.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
December 27, 2022, 01:37:28 AM
I think your county Nigeria have been popular with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency transaction, I don't think faced difficult with your costumer for using Bitcoin as payment currency. I think you have advantage when accepting Bitcoin as payment currency transaction around Bitcoin have been popular there you will make interested other costumer for using Bitcoin as payment legal tender.

I think you need make bigger image with Bitcoin currency accepted in your business store, I don't see with your picture outside of store about Bitcoin as legal payment, maybe many people can't see with your store have accepted Bitcoin payment way.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
December 27, 2022, 01:36:51 AM
It is music to my ears every time I read about businesses big or small or medium accepting bitcoin or even cryptocurrencies in general. Here in this forum, most of the time it is the Nigerians showing their bitcoin adoptions. More power to you guys and keep it coming. Maybe Nigeria is the next country to legalize the use of bitcoin as a legal tender. 

Sadly in my country, we cannot accept bitcoin without a permit from our business bureau which is a very long process. But I am not losing hope that one day I will travel around my country to see stores that accept bitcoin.   
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
December 27, 2022, 01:10:59 AM
Let me guess — is the customer/tenant a foreigner? People who tend to pay with Bitcoin on brick and mortar stores are mostly people from other countries based on what I've seen.
Activity: 966
Merit: 801
December 27, 2022, 12:31:37 AM
I see many stories like this on the forum, from African countries but mainly from Nigeria, which is the largest African community we have. Sadly, it is not representative of what happens in the rest of the world, where Bitcoin is mainly acquired as an investment, and although there are sites to pay with it, people rarely do it. But anything to help expand the knowledge and use of Bitcoin is welcome.
Based on many statistic and research, Nigeria is the top 1 country with the highest usage of Bitcoin P2P platform and I think it's already become a new normal if people transacting using Bitcoin or accept Bitcoin payment on a merchant. Also the high inflation make it worse, people wouldn't protect their wealth in fiat.

Unlike the other countries where inflation isn't really that high and many people still can't accept Bitcoin as a currency, so it force people to use fiat to pay anything in their country.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
December 27, 2022, 12:12:05 AM
I see many stories like this on the forum, from African countries but mainly from Nigeria, which is the largest African community we have. Sadly, it is not representative of what happens in the rest of the world, where Bitcoin is mainly acquired as an investment, and although there are sites to pay with it, people rarely do it. But anything to help expand the knowledge and use of Bitcoin is welcome.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2022, 12:04:06 AM
Good for you and your business mate, yes you are actually helping people to understand what is bitcoin and what could bring to them but  your business is what will benefits big from this , I know Nigerian is one of the most promising country in your continent to use and adopt Bitcoin(and other cryptocurrency as well) so maybe in sooner time you'll gain popularity from this and may earn lot of support and payments from crypto users.
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
December 26, 2022, 11:18:09 PM
  I was encouraged by this information  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61479047

This guest house was inherited by my husband from his family,I run and manage it,it is located in a small village.After reading the information that cryptocurrency banned will soon be uplifted and legalize in Nigeria,I decided to help in fast adoption of bitcoin in my country by accepting btc payment from customers who came to lodge or entertain themselves in the guest house. I also want to use the guest house as a medium to give bitcoin awareness to customers that comes to the guest house,due to the fact that it is a place where different people from different places comes to entertain themselves in the evening.
I am very happy for this new strategy and upgrade on how to serve my customers best next year on whatever form of payment,they will be using to pay for their accommodation. Yesterday evening, while I was checking one of the rooms,my bar attendant came to me that a customer wants to see me,meeting with him,he asked if he can make payment in btc for my service and I said yes. He opened up to me that he was on an assignment in research of some plants and he has already gotten a guest house where he is lodging but he has some challenges with them since they only prefer fiat currency which has been a challenge for him to meet up to his demands due to less fiat currency on him. He told me he will be spending up to a month in the village before going back to his state,he then asked how much is per night,which I told him and immediately he made a payment for twenty days with btc into my wallet,that he will move in the next day.
I decided to come and share this experience with people in this forum about the luck bitcoin acceptance has brought to my business this festival period. The truth is that,I have never had any customer that have lodged for straight two weeks due to the environment where the hotel is located. What are your contributions on this new change and suggestion in accepting bitcoin,does it means that businesses are suffering from fiat entrapment ?

Pages:
Jump to: