Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of engaging in quality contributions on the forum. - page 3. (Read 1467 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
There still seems to be a massive focus on merit and sig campaigns. Right now crypto is at a major stage in its life. It is moving from childhood into adolescence, and that represents some life changing opportunities for a few of us. I had hoped that we could have some discussions about this, so that we could help each other to take advantage of the astronomical growth that will happen to a few of the alts. Engaging in quality discussions about this will help all of us.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
Yes, i agree with your five ideas the point is that science is very important before doing something, whether it's about cryptocurrency, forums and things else.

That is to say, everyone must have good knowledge of a post and do something in the forum and outside.
That most people, including us, fall into an error of something we say or do, is because we don't study science that explains crypto and forum rules from that before. Basically knowledge can be educated someone directed at things that are meaningful.
That science needs to know.

"Humanity is much more in need of knowledge than their needs for food and drink. Because food and drinks are only needed once a day or twice. Knowledge is needed all the time.

For the record is: that the place of learning, is not just a forum, because it will not be enough, however, in a large field that can accommodate many people, in learning cryptocurrency, forums, sources of achievement and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Greetings everyone, what i'll be highlighting in this thread isn't new to users known for their quality contribution on the forum and it's a matter of common sense in general but as always all humans aren't the same so there'll always be a forum members that will benefit from any created posts on the forum irrespective of how dumb other may think that post is. Having said those above, I'll llike to go straight to the point of this thread. I'll be highlighting some advantages associated with quality contributions on the forum. You're welcome to either correct me or add more contribution.

Below are the advantages;

[1]: Increases your knowledge on cryptocurrency: Engaging in quality contributions (posting) on the forum also increases your chances of educating yourself as unconsciously you begin to research more to improve the quality of your posts. When you see a discussion you have no idea about, a quality contributor immediately carryout some research so he/she gets an idea on what to say about the discussed topics which is also another way of learning. This also can be felt with matters relating to the forum. The moment you start engaging in those type of discussions, you immediately begin to get familiar with them. A typical example is engaging in trust related discussion, with this you will get to know the usefulness of custom trust list and  how the DT system works.
Bonus:
The #1 reason should be that you get to be a part of something awesome!

[2]: Increases your reputation on forum: Now when I say reputation here, I'm not taking about those trust feedbacks you can find on accounts but those unwritten feelings and respect you get from other members of the forum. A quality contributor irrespective of the board he/she makes must of his post gets the respect of the forum members in general and that can be felt when he tries applying for a position like merit source or starts a service thread on the forum.

[3]: Increases your chances of getting merited: How the merit system was designed to work is directly proportional to the level of your quality contribution to the forum is regards to postings. The better the quality of your post the more merits you'll recieve therefore a better way to increase your chances of recieving those merit is engaging in quality discussion on the forum. This is a popular known fact so I don't have to speak much about it.

[4]: Reduces your chances of getting banned due to spamming: Is no longer a news spamming is one of those habits the forum itself and her members frown at and it's also one of quick tickets to getting banned from participating on the forum. Engaging in quality posting definitely reflect on the way you handle your account as a quality poster will consciously obey all forum rules and regulations to avoid getting his/her account ban.

[5]: Improves your chances of getting accepted into quality campaigns. Well signatures are one of those discussion people have mix feelings about. Some are against while others are in support especially when it's done right. A quality poster has a better chance of getting accepted into a quality signature campaign that means if you have any desire to join those type of campaign to recieve this benefits, then you should start first by developing your account as a quality (on topic) poster. Which in return will give you the four advantages listed above and more advantage over your competitors in regards to applications to join campaign.

[6]: Increases your chances of knowing more about forum rules:
Credit:
When you engaging in good topics, and maintaining your dedication to help forum members, you will have higher chances to occasionally, or intentionally read posts or topics, in which forum rules mentioned and discussed sparsely. Knowing more about forum rules, then having more comprehensive understandings about rules, eventually help to reduce your risks of bans from rules violations.

[7] increases your English and writing skills:
Credit
A clear advantage that I see from myself is that my English and writing skills improved a lot since I dedicated to constructive/ quality posts. English is not my first language. Before putting effort on constructiveness, I could produce 1, 2-line posts only. But my vocabulary range, grammar structures and writing style positively changed since then. Although I have to admit that my initial goal was to get merit and join quality campaign but improving my English is the thing that I'm most appreciated.

In the spirit of encouraging forum interaction, I limit my thread to just five advantage to leave room for more advantages to be added by forum member (that's if you can think of any) and hopefully this thread will serve as a reference to future forum users.

Translation:
Pages:
Jump to: