Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice for my fellow Newbie - page 2. (Read 169 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 354
I stand with Ukraine!
December 16, 2023, 12:27:18 AM
The truth is that there's no easy way through it concerning merits, just click the beginners board all I could see is merely post concerning merit.
And you made another useless topic?

Is like you guys are forgetting the purpose of this great forum it was created for Bitcoiners or cryptocurrencies lovers to interact and to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
It is a forum for free (but ordered) exchange of ideas.

You guys should hold from the merit and focus on learning because if you continue with this getting of merit quick it may lead you to spamming which can affect any chance of you getting any merit.
They did it because it helps them to fish merit more easily.

Just focus on the knowledge the forum already have for you with time eventually we will all Rank up. Those higher rank you're now where ones newbie they where patients enough to learn.
See welcome message on how to use the forum and rank up.

Newbies Stop Teaching When You Need To Learn. It is a topic from another Nigerian user, you must read it.

It is strange to see newbies want to teach other newbies.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
December 16, 2023, 12:12:31 AM
That's all well and good but being a newbie, if you are not an alt account, what you have to do is dedicate yourself to using the forum. Giving that kind of advice sounds like merit fishing. If you are sincere with what you say you'd better apply that advice to yourself.
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
December 15, 2023, 09:12:33 PM
The truth is that there's no easy way through it concerning merits, just click the beginners board all I could see is merely post concerning merit. Is like you guys are forgetting the purpose of this great forum it was created for Bitcoiners or cryptocurrencies lovers to interact and to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. You guys should hold from the merit and focus on learning because if you continue with this getting of merit quick it may lead you to spamming which can affect any chance of you getting any merit. Just focus on the knowledge the forum already have for you with time eventually we will all Rank up. Those higher rank you're now where ones newbie they where patients enough to learn.
Pages:
Jump to: