Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice for poor people who wanna get some crypto - page 13. (Read 3442 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Nothing comes free in this market and have a hidden cost attached to it which you mostly ignore as soon as we Heard the term free with anything.But this is our mistake as in hope of earning some free scam coins under pump dump scheme you will give your data to them or any other information like seeds of wallets, download fake application that can put malware in your device.So stay away from these things and invest if you can small amounts in top coins with long term holding.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
Nothing is available for free bro. You must have to invest something, it could be your knowledge or your labor or money. Now if you don't have anything in it then you have to start acquire knowledge first . Or you can do a bounty campaign and then you can start investment or trading from bounties profit. But it would be a end suggestion 

Exactly, nothing is free here. If OP wants to find a job that doesn't have to cost money to start, then OP should take the time to learn and supplement knowledge to have the opportunity to make money in market. There are many forms of making money such as airdrop, bounty, learn to earn from exchanges also requires knowledge, so OP should take the time to find information, learn.
I think learn to earn is the most interesting because it helps us earn money and gain more useful knowledge.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
Sign up bonuses are just one time, that's why you need to deposit your money and use it to trade in order to multiply it. But if you don't want to do that and you just want to get free money from signing up, you need to look for exchanges that do such thing. You'll also need a lot of devices to do that, and ID(s) for KYC if they require it in order to get the "free" money.

Try faucets, freebitco is the only faucet I know that gives free satoshis for so long, though you need a lot of time to save enough amount for you to withdraw it.

E D I T : I'm not promoting freebitco, just wanna give OP idea about faucet
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...

I searching on the internet in the last 2 week 24/4 about crypto currency and how to multiply your money. I read article’s about people how can get rich, people who can get brokes and a lot of things about that, and to be honest, if it was possible to become rich after night, all people in the world will do that, so basically in my opinion it is lucky, or tips from billionaires who own some crypto etc.

Some articles online are overly stated, some are just made to create encouragement and a sort of promotional activities, especially when mentioning an exchange or anything related to trading.

Becoming rich after the night? You can actually have tried for you to verify if this is true because the truth is that, IT NEVER happens in real life. That I need you to stop believing that words RICH Instantly...it only makes your mind out of control and easily disappointed. And never rely upon luck here in trading as this certainly never works.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
If you are coming with the assumption that crypto is going to "multiply your money" then you have a very wrong mindset.
The only truth is that crypto won't make you rich.Crypto trading isn't for you,if you are in a bad financial situation.There's aren't any well paying jobs in the crypto industry for unqualified people.
Just forget about joining the crypto world and focus on finding a real job.I know that 9/5 jobs suck,but you don't have many options.
And forget about Coinbase and any other websites that are giving away free coins.This simply isn't serious.
Well, if you don't have the real skills in crypto, and all the qualifications that a good trader needs, then look for a real job that will certainly give you a fixed income so you will be able to provide your family's needs. Yes, crypto gives an opportunity to everyone, but not everyone get the same opportunities, so there's always an exemption. And if you just want to enter crypto because you think this will make you rich in few years, you are very wrong. You will be more rekt in crypto if you don't have the means to succeed from it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
You are not poor if you have the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency, you just need to grab that opportunity the right way and do the necessary action to be more educated about this one. There’s no free money here but again, you can have more profit by simply doing a work that can be done in just a week and you can get a good reward on that. Opportunities are everywhere in crypto space, grab it and do it consistently without putting any pressure on yourself, slowly you can raise money and that could be the start of your great journey with cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
Keep in mind, that nothing is free in the world. Even if you got some penny, likely you had to spend time or hand over your personal information to them. This isn't the way how you can earn free crypto. Why not learn something from where you can earn? You can't become rich overnight, there is no money-making machine at all. A lot of articles would find for free earning, but the reality is all of them are useless. Rather than looking for free money, spend your time learning something and apply it for earning.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
~snip~
There are many opportunities now to earn with the help of internet. If you have skills then it can be used for services. Some use it to monetize their social media accounts by creating contents. Many able to get rich as long as they ate determined to learn same with crypto trading, there are many tutorials now in youtube as well help from this forum for newbies. It may be hard to understand at first but in time and dedication to learn you can succeed
Indeed. What you say is true. The internet can help us find various kinds of information about making money from the internet. That is not only information on making money through cryptocurrency but also information from various sources. So if you can find something that works for you, you can start doing it and making money. Everything requires a process, and many beginners cannot go through the process.
Due to inability or lack of skills thats why we do really fail on searching or doing so but its not something that it is impossible because if we are really that determine on finding other sources of income
then we could really able to do so but of course not all the times people would end up on succeeding.

This would involved lots of trial and error and find out the best thing and place on where you do sees yourself to be that effective or able to generate out some income.
This wont really be that easy but once you had able to have a good grasp on it then this is where things changes.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In the last months, I open an Coinbase account, and I saw that, the application pay me like 20 euro ( free coins) for opening an account. It was so nice. After like 1 month, the app do not give any free cryptocurrency.
My question for you guys it is, beside Coinbase, it is any other application like that, like give you free stuff or something ?
tbh with you mate i have an account on coinbase but i didn't received any free coins from it, maybe it's new. Cheesy
Anyways if you want to make money on the space much better to learn how to trade or invest because surely you can make good return from it instead of relying on such free coins, wherein impossible to withdraw because every platform has minimum withdrawal.
There were some "learn" parts where you earn. They promoted it as "learn to earn" type of deal. That basically allowed you to learn about some new coins and tokens and they would give you like 3-5 dollars or something small like that. At the time Lumens was the biggest giver for example.

I am not saying that it is a thing that keeps going forever and adds in more and more coins, I haven't seen too much new things that frequently, but it did existed the last time I checked and gave you some points. This is why I personally believe that it was definitely a great method for the poor. However, best is to earn by working and getting a salary for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
airbet.io
Indeed. What you say is true. The internet can help us find various kinds of information about making money from the internet. That is not only information on making money through cryptocurrency but also information from various sources. So if you can find something that works for you, you can start doing it and making money. Everything requires a process, and many beginners cannot go through the process.
beginners who can't go through the process are those who are not serious about making money from the internet. Actually not only in crypto, there are many ways to make money on the internet. Crypto may now look easier, but all require basic knowledge that must be known.

In this forum everyone can make money, but on condition that they are active and continue to contribute so that every project that is followed will pay off.
Airdrop, social media bounty, signature etc. can be selected. and trading is also a good way to earn money, but it requires capital and technical analysis and fundamental knowledge.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
~snip~
There are many opportunities now to earn with the help of internet. If you have skills then it can be used for services. Some use it to monetize their social media accounts by creating contents. Many able to get rich as long as they ate determined to learn same with crypto trading, there are many tutorials now in youtube as well help from this forum for newbies. It may be hard to understand at first but in time and dedication to learn you can succeed
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
This is similar to an airdrop, correct? which you can earn money from, but the majority of them are a waste of time. ..

This is similar to airdrop only in that you can get free coins for doing work that is related to testing a new platform. To do this, the platform provides you with free test coins that cannot be sold outside the test network. One of the last profitable Testnet was for the Umee project, whose testers received from 600 to 3 thousand dollars from one wallet.

Ohh okay, this was kind of new to me. I thought this was really an airdrop. I will kind of explore more of this and am hoping that I will get lucky and find a successful or promising testnet project. The 3K is really big if the project is successful. But how long did the project run? I will research it to know more about this. This is where I will start.

Profit on most testnet has to wait for months, but you need to remember that not all projects pay for Testnet, so your work may be in vain. But specifically the project I wrote about, the profit was received 10 days after the end of the Testnet. By the way, now Umee is re-launching Testnet, but the profit here will be much lower, since the price of the coin has decreased by 10 times. For this reason, I will not take part in it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
You don't expect to become rich over night because you invested into crypto currency, so because you lost your job you feel when you come into you will be able to bounce back, first I wouldn't even advice someone without job or not financially buoyant enough to engage into crypto, because for some time it might just seems like you wasting your funds and you will easily get discouraged. So find something doing, read a lot of articles and watch videos on YouTube then come back and invest into crypto.

From what he said, he is looking for where to get free money I don't think he has the money to invest in any coin or anything, so he is looking for where he can get money to startup.

The only thing I can suggest for him is that if he is having any talent he can definitely make use of it you can go into freelance and I believe you will be making your money from there is not necessarily you make it from cryptocurrency, which I don't even know where you can get free money in crypto space currently because scammers are just everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220

This is similar to an airdrop, correct? which you can earn money from, but the majority of them are a waste of time. ..

Airdrop is a waste of time so you don't consider that as a source to get rich. Many people have grab the idea in the early stage of ICO thinking it is a green land for riches but as time went on , it is realized to be an exercise that is not worth a little of your time. The best is to learning a skill and not to depend on airdrop for riches.
[/quote]

Not every airdrop is a waste of time there are gems on them and the only thing you need to do is to participate on every platform who conduct these promotion. But make sure that they never ask anything so that you will not get scam and see some several people earning good cash for free by just joining on any airdrop they see on twitter.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

[/quote]

Airdrop is a waste of time so you don't consider that as a source to get rich. Many people have grab the idea in the early stage of ICO thinking it is a green land for riches but as time went on , it is realized to be an exercise that is not worth a little of your time. The best is to learning a skill and not to depend on airdrop for riches.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

This is similar to airdrop only in that you can get free coins for doing work that is related to testing a new platform. To do this, the platform provides you with free test coins that cannot be sold outside the test network. One of the last profitable Testnet was for the Umee project, whose testers received from 600 to 3 thousand dollars from one wallet.

Ohh okay, this was kind of new to me. I thought this was really an airdrop. I will kind of explore more of this and am hoping that I will get lucky and find a successful or promising testnet project. The 3K is really big if the project is successful. But how long did the project run? I will research it to know more about this. This is where I will start.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon

Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
You know, I have a similar situation, I, like you, have always been looking for opportunities to earn money and receive money or cryptocurrency without investing my own funds. Just like you, I was looking for the opportunity to receive various bonuses and free giveaways, however, as my practice in this direction has shown, very often everything free turned out to be either a scam or with hidden conditions. In my memory, there are not many such offers that gave me some money, everything else turned out to be just empty promises. Therefore, I am looking for income for the work done, and not just for free money. Yes, you need to work, you need to be able to do something, then your chances of getting a good income and helping your child will be higher than just collecting bonuses.
What happens is that there was in fact a time in which airdrops will be given for free, with no KYC and some of them could give some good profits if you happened to select the right coin for no cost to yourself, but those days are over and they are never coming back, however that does not mean that it is impossible to get some bitcoin without having to pay for it, but as you state people will have to work for it as it is the case when it comes to getting any form of fiat too.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
Years ago it was much easier to earn money from zero in crypto world, but things are different now. Faucets payrates were better, there were more signature and social media campaigns on this forum (paying in btc), there were more jobs and tasks in general disponible for everyone, bounties used to be more profitable. Now I see a tough beginning for newbies, because main worthful offers demand an initial investment/payment, while "free" offers are a waste of time.

200$ seems too much for many people at first glance, but that is an achievable goal. It worths to save every pennies, because once they do this, access to better opportunities will be opened. If I can remember correctly I've earned 20$ or 40$ for holding 200$ in my NEXO account for a month time period (plus normal interest they pay). Now imagine how long it would take until making 20$-40$ from faucets, bounty campaigns and similar offers.

Maybe I'm not aware on how things have been working on this market and there are interesting opportunities for newbies around, and it would be nice if you could share some, if you are aware about them. I'm also always looking for new ideas and advices on what to do.
There's no big change that happened at all. You only think faucets pays big before because the amounts that you cant get have a less zero but that was reasonable since the value of the cryptos that time are so small. Now if faucets pays the same rates, that will be an easy money and they won't survived for a long time.

In terms of signature and bounty campaigns, there are still lots of them that coming. In fact the situation of bounties right now are much better than before because most bounties now pays stable coins, bnb and other known altcoins. More projects are now also forced to use an escrow so that scams are going to be minimized. They are still perfect for those who want to earn free cryptos.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
~snip~
You must be so desperate i guess. But don't worry, you're in the right track with crypto. Since you don't have money, you don't have the means to invest, but you can earn them and invest afterwards. You can start working in signature campaigns as only your knowledge and effort are required. But rank up your position first so you will be accepted. And you can also apply for crypto jobs, master your skill first so you can be an asset to your employer.
^ That will take more time for OP to rank up and probably it will get interested anymore.
But aside from signature campaign, there are too many options that OP can earn crypto without spending money and then invest when you have to earn already. Bounty signature on social media or even freelancer on other sites will probably give a good reward depending on the task that they will give. I remember myself before when I was first encountered crypto, but luckily, joining bounty and airdrop at that time was so profitable, so I able to collect and reinvest again. I hope OP would find a good remedy for how to earn free and reinvest when OP got the reward.
Pages:
Jump to: