Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice for poor people who wanna get some crypto - page 16. (Read 3443 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
The number of people getting reach in crypto is small compared to those who get poor because whales bagging all the money of retail investors. Those few retail investors that manage to get huge profit is just lucky enough to have a position earlier than whales. I don’t know exactly how you think crypto will be the key to escape poverty but there’s no other source of income here rather than other people money so it’s either you will get rich or rekt here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
Nothing is available for free bro. You must have to invest something, it could be your knowledge or your labor or money. Now if you don't have anything in it then you have to start acquire knowledge first . Or you can do a bounty campaign and then you can start investment or trading from bounties profit. But it would be a end suggestion 
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Ps, I think about what you think, a poor guy came there and try to get stuff free, go to work buddy. Ok, it is true, I searching for something free because I have a bad financial status,I was working as an mechanic and I was fire because service closed, and I searching for everything can came. I have 1 baby and I need to put food on the table when I get home Smiley so please, all hate stuff it is not accepted.

A good advice I can give you is to use this forum frequently, in a sincere way to learn and share the things you know and eventually you will be able to move up the ranks and work in signature campaigns, which pay you in Bitcoin, but for working writing from home, a task that you can combine with other jobs.

You could easily (with time) get paid between $50 and $100 a week. It is not "free" but it is a good option.

Just don't cheat, don't plagiarize. There are many people who are tempted, take this fast dishonest way and end up getting caught.

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Most exchanges run perpetual referral and affiliate programs. Apart from earning commissions, they sometimes draw monthly for the most invitees.

And it seems like as mentioned above, nothing is really free. Actually you have to give them something or you have to work with them indirectly. I don't know about people getting rich in the shortest possible time as long as I don't have that fate. But I suggest you stop wishing that way and start pursuing wealth that requires a process, because then you will be able to maintain wealth.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
First of all, wanna say hi to everybody.
I searching on the internet in the last 2 week 24/4 about crypto currency and how to multiply your money. I read article’s about people how can get rich, people who can get brokes and a lot of things about that, and to be honest, if it was possible to become rich after night, all people in the world will do that, so basically in my opinion it is lucky, or tips from billionaires who own some crypto etc.
Sorry to break your bubble, but crypto is not something that makes you a millionaire overnight. It takes some sort of investment from your side, either in time or in money. Why time? Because those who invested in buying bitcoin back when it was launched got it at dirt cheap prices in big volumes and today it has gone 1000x at least. Why money? Because even today one can profit from crypto if they buy at the right price.

I came there to get some advice from people who really know what crypto it is and how it works.
In the last months, I open an Coinbase account, and I saw that, the application pay me like 20 euro ( free coins) for opening an account. It was so nice. After like 1 month, the app do not give any free cryptocurrency.
My question for you guys it is, beside Coinbase, it is any other application like that, like give you free stuff or something ?
You are basically selling your own data to CB to get those free coins. Please stop the habit of trying to get stuff for free, because it has bad consequences. The smell of "free money" is too irresistible for many and that is what certain scammer groups prey on. CB is not a scammer group, they are operating legitimately. But other such sites which you might come across since you are so eager, might be.

so please, all hate stuff it is not accepted.
This is a forum about a cyberpunk currency. Of course there will be hate, but try to think rationally and you will learn the reality.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Nobody gets rich or crypto, especially Bitcoin anymore. The last people that got rich of it invested in 2015 or so when it was $200. For the past few years Bitcoin wasn’t cheap. Even if you bought the low at $3500 in Dec 2018 and sold the top at $69K you would only make like 20x. So unless you invested large amounts you weren’t going to get rich.

Those that bought in the single or double digits and held made it big. Especially those that mined on their laptop back in 2009 and 2010 and got 50 BTC for finding a single block. They are rich. The investors of today are not. The game has changed.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
As far as I know you'd need to make a deposit and submit AML/KYC documents to get the "free"[1] money.

As for other platforms, check out the top exchanges[2] and see which ones provide registration bonuses. Not sure I would suggest this method in making money, but you do you bro.

[1] not actually free because you're paying with your data
[2] https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
First of all, wanna say hi to everybody.
I searching on the internet in the last 2 week 24/4 about crypto currency and how to multiply your money. I read article’s about people how can get rich, people who can get brokes and a lot of things about that, and to be honest, if it was possible to become rich after night, all people in the world will do that, so basically in my opinion it is lucky, or tips from billionaires who own some crypto etc.

I came there to get some advice from people who really know what crypto it is and how it works.
In the last months, I open an Coinbase account, and I saw that, the application pay me like 20 euro ( free coins) for opening an account. It was so nice. After like 1 month, the app do not give any free cryptocurrency.
My question for you guys it is, beside Coinbase, it is any other application like that, like give you free stuff or something ?

Ps, I think about what you think, a poor guy came there and try to get stuff free, go to work buddy. Ok, it is true, I searching for something free because I have a bad financial status,I was working as an mechanic and I was fire because service closed, and I searching for everything can came. I have 1 baby and I need to put food on the table when I get home Smiley so please, all hate stuff it is not accepted.

Thank you for your time guys, and I’m waiting your reply.
Dan,
Pages:
Jump to: