Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice on honest earning - page 3. (Read 401 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 08, 2021, 05:06:00 AM
If you have any skills which you can offer to others and be paid in crypto, then you need to present what you know how to do. It's not enough just to write a nice welcome message.
If you haven't any skills which can be interested here or it's possible to do it online, probably the only option for you is to check the bounty section here and try to find yourself in any of them.
Here is also micro earning section, where you will find several ways to "free" crypto, but these are generally very small amounts and it will be hard for you to touch your goal "two or three ETH".

Keep on your mind, most major cryptocurrencies have a certain value and are very easily converted into real money. as with real FIAT money no one shares it for free, it is the same with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 7
Merit: 5
September 08, 2021, 04:53:46 AM
Good Day,

Thank you for this forum, and for al the valuable information shared on this platform.

I am from South-Africa where Crypto is still looked at by many as one big scam and people do not open themselves to broaden their views and knowledge on topics. our exchange rate to the American dollar is also not very good, thus making crypto investment very difficult for most to afford. I am a financial advisor and I believe that Crypto will be part of the future for as long as I will be alive.

I would like to prove to my work colleagues and to the circle of people in my industry that one can diversify your portfolio by including Crypto s part of your portfolio. I found that Ethereum is something that I can explain nicely to people and the technology that it is based on. I think just concentrating on one Crypto for now, would make it easier to get my point across.

I would like to find out how I can earn Ethereum if there is just no savings to purchase ETH with or mining equipment, I am not looking for hand outs, just for some assistance, even if I can just hold two or three ETH, and prove a 4 to 5 year long term holding the Crypto, and what a financial impact it can make on the lives of many people in South Africa, which is not a wealthy nation.

Is there work that one can do, to earn ETH? I am willing to work to to just start my project of proving that Crypto can make dreams come true if you do your research and trade well.

Thank you for your time.
Pages:
Jump to: