Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 23. (Read 6894 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:57:11 PM
I think bounty hunters has played responsible role.but  we say they wants money very quickly. but if they hold the tokens for long-term then they get more profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 30, 2018, 04:52:59 AM
I think that even if the bounty hunter sells the reward immediately, it will not have a price impact on the entire ICO, because the amount of reward assigned to the bounty task for each ICO project is very low, I think the investor is the main influence token price.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 30, 2018, 04:48:54 AM
You are quite correct for bounty hunters to hold their tokens when they receive it. They have all the right to sell their tokens if they want but its best if the hunters could hold for longer term and make more profits from it
if the bounty hunters hold their tokens and wait for the token to reach the ICO price, investors will sell as much as possible when that happens.
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
You are quite correct for bounty hunters to hold their tokens when they receive it. They have all the right to sell their tokens if they want but its best if the hunters could hold for longer term and make more profits from it
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 04:25:36 AM
Because most of those people who participate in the campaign bounty do it just for the money. Most of them do not care how good the project is and how it can benefit people. They immediately sell their coins, and they do not care if the price of the token begins to fall.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 04:20:47 AM
I don't know how true your claim is but there's some validity in it. Anyways first f all we must know that the market is generally controlled by Bitcoin and not bounty hunters. When BTC price goes up, ALTs follow suit and when it drops the situation worsens. I'm saying so because I have been in crypto for almost a year now and I have been in numerous projects where the investors were paid first, coin was listed on a good exchange (even Binance), bounties were delayed for a long time (even months) but the coin is dead now. The problem is with the crypto market in general and not bounty hunters.
Last year people made thousands of dollars with just airdrops...so it's the market.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
My only advice to all of the bounty hunters, always do your own research about the project of the token that will be release. Always research a lot of information. You must determine the potential of their token so you won't get scam at the end of the bounty. You must complete the participation every week so you can earn a lot or money when the time of distribution has come. Try social media campaign. It is the easiest campaign for me.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 04:02:58 AM
Thanks for this candid advice op. Bounty hunters sometimes are the cause of this downturn in the crypto market all because they dump their tokens immediately they receive it in their wallets
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
When bounty hunter takes a payment with token project, i think that right to sell or hold.
Because thats is them coin.
Yeah me too as bounty hunter.
And that is proses to invest in crypto without depo or need a real money to buy Altcoin.
yes , We have the right to sell or hold it and that depends on each project.   . we should hold  it when it is a potential project and sell it when thinking that its value will not increase in the future.
Activity: 542
August 30, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

It is not always coins sold by hunters, it can be either projects themselves or investors who bought a large amount (they take coins with a discount of usually 50%), push prices down, and then start buying, but already cheaper.
So from hunters very little depends, they can not greatly drop prices
I agree with your opinion, bounty hunters are just a part of the project, bounty hunters have sold their coin also does not affect too much to the project, all are due to the leader of the project!

Yes, basically, by and large, depends on the team, the value of the project itself and what it is (long-term, short-term, in which industry it will be, what development plans, many factors) may simply be fraud
Activity: 542
August 30, 2018, 02:42:32 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

It is not always coins sold by hunters, it can be either projects themselves or investors who bought a large amount (they take coins with a discount of usually 50%), push prices down, and then start buying, but already cheaper.
So from hunters very little depends, they can not greatly drop prices
Activity: 266
August 30, 2018, 02:31:06 AM
I think the Dev. team are the key to this. If they will only buy back all those bounty token in ico price then they can protect their investors.
Or pad the bounty hunters in eth and not in the token itself..
Activity: 13
August 30, 2018, 02:15:17 AM
It depends on the individual, you can't interfere with them, because holding or selling their bounty tokens is their freedom, I believe that they are judges if they are excellent bounty items.
Activity: 541
August 30, 2018, 02:11:24 AM
Yes that is the hard part in bounty hunters also when their initial coin offering fails, the bounty will also fail to pay some bounty hunters but I think some investors are experiencing a hard time the most when the ico they join in is failed or the ico price when the token get listed on exchanges got lower price than ico price.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 30, 2018, 02:08:57 AM
Well the issue is that early ICO investors are the first ones to dump because they can make a good ROI by dumping right away, causing a rat race to see who can sell their coins first.
Activity: 176
August 30, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

Totally agree with you but you know, sometimes people need money. There are a lot of bounty participants who live in poor countries and need cash to live. It is sad and understandable for me.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
Yes that isnwhat usually happens to the bounty hunter when they get paid right away the campaign/project due to its personal reasons like they nees money to.pay of there debts or any important things to use to even in a low price.,,,me in myself i never do the exchange since i have the token but i keep on holding it for more extra profits.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 01:53:59 AM
The advice given on this thread is a bit flaw! First, the bounty hunter amount of token is  really insignificant to affect price, which lead me to ask who else is selling and dumping the price? Another flaw in your advice is to tell people when they should sell or buy! Cryptocurrency is about decentralization, open protocol etc!
An advice is meant to be taken or not. This is what he thinks will benefit the whole community and not just the bounty hunters alone. If you agree with him then you can choose to follow. If not, then you ignore
copper member
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 08:40:00 PM
Thanks for this advice. I'll keep token i may have earned through bounties at some point. I understand why this is important.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 08:37:31 PM
Yeah, I agree, to gain the bounty after a long time, it is obvious that bounty hunters want to release and take their prize right away, because they might don’t believe in that coin will rise and the price after icos will drop hardly. But it takes a very long time for coin to grow and have its value so choose the most potential one to you to hold it back
Pages:
Jump to: