Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 20. (Read 6878 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 01:33:23 PM
Yes, but we have seen that sometimes holding a coin for too long is a bad idea, I've personally maybe lost money holding because some projects are almost died
in general, to date, most of all Bounty campaigns are very poor and if the Bounty Hunter does not sell the coins immediately after the company's ico,
he will keep his money on his wallet. first of all, this situation is due to the poor state of the crypto-currency market, because the project is poorly developed and investors are not interested in investments that have doubts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 11, 2018, 01:19:08 PM
Yes, but we have seen that sometimes holding a coin for too long is a bad idea, I've personally maybe lost money holding because some projects are almost died
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
You make it sound like all hunters sell in an instant. No, it is not. But there are different moments when you need money, or you no longer believe in the company, and you realize that the price reduction is inevitable. Here is in such cases sells immediately, but promising companies that inspire trust remain in wallet shot.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:57:27 PM
Many bounty hunters simply do not understand the project in which they participate, and it is because of this that they sell their tokens, because they want to earn more, and are afraid of losing their money. All must first believe in technology, and then about money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 12:52:36 PM
From my thinking All Bounty hunters should hold their coins for a some time, Crypto currency is not a volatile its gets up and down day by day, some project are scam so they should joined most of bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 12:44:23 PM
completely trust you however you realize, every now and then humans want cash. There are a variety of bounty participants who stay in terrible nations and want coins to live. it's far unhappy and comprehensible for me.

I agree that people want cash and can dump their coins to get it. But they should realize that they are the part of the market and should support it by holding coins.
Activity: 26
September 08, 2018, 08:57:38 AM
Very helpful post. Thanks.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
Thank for your suggestion.
Activity: 30
September 08, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
Its very helpful.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 08:56:47 AM
Thank you very much.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 07, 2018, 01:25:17 PM
The advice given here is good but most of the bounty hunters won't follow this advice they just use their tokens for fast money if we hold bounty tokens then every one can buy tokens
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 01:18:15 PM
I think a bounty hunter plays a key role in ICOs because he advertises projects in different communities on social media. I am salute every bounty hunter for their hard work. I personally suggest you please hold your coins or tokens for long term or hold it untill price will be on the top.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 10:42:42 AM
Very good advice, the effect of bounty hunters who sell coins immediately after distribution has resulted in the price of tokens / falls, I think this advice needs to be obeyed by all bounty hunters in maintaining cryptocurrency prices.
What are you talking about? Bounty haunters in 99% receive a small amount of coins that can not affect the course. And if this happens, then the problem is in a project that is not demand by anyone.
Activity: 133
September 07, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
Very good advice, the effect of bounty hunters who sell coins immediately after distribution has resulted in the price of tokens / falls, I think this advice needs to be obeyed by all bounty hunters in maintaining cryptocurrency prices.
Activity: 128
September 07, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
Thanks for advice, but they can do anything with a tokens they receive because this is their tokens. Some consider it a part-time job then they flip tokens and get money for real life.

Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
Ether is the best coin to contribute presently there is heaps of fruitful ICO officially executed on ethereum blockchain its effectively running great . Heaps of ICO's are coming in light of ethereum blockchain . And furthermore might be casper POS will be executed in ethereum blockchain . When it executed staking will be more since least 1000 ether required to get staking reward. So there will be more partners.
Activity: 27
September 07, 2018, 12:43:17 AM
completely trust you however you realize, every now and then humans want cash. There are a variety of bounty participants who stay in terrible nations and want coins to live. it's far unhappy and comprehensible for me.
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
well, the incentive to do some work was the coin itself, nobody will ever do something for free. The dump is imminent, because not only the bounty hunter dumped but also the investor itself who do something like that
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 12:17:15 AM
I agree with you. Prize hunters are badly needed in the ICO project, but prize hunters have several tokens sold, I think the effect is not too big for ICO investors, they sell in a hurry because they need it. If the price of a token falls, that is the influence of the cryptocurrency market that is not good.
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 11:37:09 PM
Don't be in a hurry to sell immediately. wait until it reaches the appropriate price or achieves reasonable prices in order to gain profit expectations. When will receive much new selling and this which makes its value sometimes fall even further from the ICO expected value. just wait and don't expect to get profit from low prices.
Pages:
Jump to: