Pages:
Author

Topic: AD~ZOR ████ 8.6 MILLION SATOSHI/DAY [GUARANTEED] ►►►► (Desktop Autosurf Service) - page 3. (Read 12144 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Is there any way to make the browser pop up in the background? Because I currently have it set to a 1 second delay, and it's a bit of a pain to try and stop the autosurfer as the ads pop up almost instantly and cover the program. If not, it's fine, there are ways to work around it anyways, just takes a bit more  Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Right, forgot the token to satoshi conversion  Cheesy

That was a fast fix, and it's absolutely perfect!

Oops sorry, please download the 1.7 , don't use the 1.6, there is a big bug in the 1.6 version because i`ve forgot something from it.

The 1.7 is stable and has no known bugs.

Don't use the 1.6 because there was a bug that if you open if with the internet connection offline it will delete your tokens.

I fixed this at 1.7, so dont use 1.6 Smiley

Sorry for this error, but its now corrected!

Yup, so if let's say you got a very good PC and internet, you can make 60*60*100 satoshi/ hour = 360,000 satoshi

And that is 8,640,000 satoshi /day Smiley

Enjoy.

I`m already at 40% withdrawal limit, so if you guys will click very fast then i could pay you tomorrow Cheesy

While I like the idea of this new system, it doesn't earn as much as the previous one. Before I had been able to click 33 ads once every minute, 33*60 = 1980 satoshi/hour

With this system, there is a 6.5 second delay between each add. 60*60/6.5 = 554 satoshi/hour

The only advantage to this system that I can see is that it is automated and would not require you to be making any actions, however, you are making nearly a quarter of what you did with the old system even with the 33 ads. And you can't run this one forever anyways, as you require a captcha that prevents you from being afk either way. Do you think you could implement BOTH systems? So that I can leave it automated for a small time, but still have the option to do manual clicks
Well at this rate, in order to make the same amount as previously, you would need to make a 1.8 second delay. However, as you said, this would complicate things for users, even those with a great CPU.

If you are willing to remove the captchas that need to be solved, then I guess pushing the delay down to 6 seconds would be fine. Even though it's still only 600 satoshis/hour, the fact that it's completely automated would make up for it I think.

Up to you, I'm still gonna keep using it either way  Wink
You forget that every token is worth 100 satoshi so its actually 33*60*100 = 200k satoshi Smiley

OK Here is new update

UPDATE #1.6

IS COMPATIBLE WITH 1.5 BUT WITH 1.4,1.3,1.2,1.1 IS NOT

Changelog:
■ Removed CAPTCHA totally
■ Now you can manually select how much delay you want between popup ads, if you have a strong PC and fast internet then you can choose even 1 second delay, if not then up to 10 seconds!
■ Now adds are shown in random order not linear order, this will make me gain more BTC and eventually increase the token prize for you Smiley
■ Added a SHOW button opposite to HIDE button

So update it now, and continue viewing adz, Thanks Smiley
Well at this rate, in order to make the same amount as previously, you would need to make a 1.8 second delay. However, as you said, this would complicate things for users, even those with a great CPU.

If you are willing to remove the captchas that need to be solved, then I guess pushing the delay down to 6 seconds would be fine. Even though it's still only 600 satoshis/hour, the fact that it's completely automated would make up for it I think.

Up to you, I'm still gonna keep using it either way  Wink
While I like the idea of this new system, it doesn't earn as much as the previous one. Before I had been able to click 33 ads once every minute, 33*60 = 1980 satoshi/hour

With this system, there is a 6.5 second delay between each add. 60*60/6.5 = 554 satoshi/hour

The only advantage to this system that I can see is that it is automated and would not require you to be making any actions, however, you are making nearly a quarter of what you did with the old system even with the 33 ads. And you can't run this one forever anyways, as you require a captcha that prevents you from being afk either way. Do you think you could implement BOTH systems? So that I can leave it automated for a small time, but still have the option to do manual clicks

I could remove the captcha because it;s useless anyway.

And i can reduce the delay more.

Now tell me how much should i reduce the delay, if I reduce it to 1 seconds then it could be irritating, if one has a slow pc then the ads will popup too fast and will make the browser non responsive.

What do you think its an appropriate delay?

I wont restore the previous version because in this i corrected all problems of the DATA.txt, because people lost some tokens, now all of that is corrected, and its also much faster.

UPDATE #1.5

-NOT COMPATIBLE WITH EARLIER VERSIONS, SO ANY TOKENS YOU MADE ON EARLIER VERSION SEND THEM TO ME VIA E-MAIL TO VERIFY IT, THEN DOWNLOAD THE 1.5 VERSION AND PUT IT IN A SEPARATE FOLDER. DON'T PUT IT IN THE SAME FOLDER BECAUSE IT MIGHT CRASH IF YOU RUN THE OLD DATA.TXT WITH IT.

Changelog:
■ Totally reworked the program, now you don't need to click at all, just click once the START SURF button and then every 6.5 seconds a new ad will popup, the same rules apply, you have to wait until the 5-10 second timer runs out, and then close the tab.
■ Also at every 600 seconds a captcha verification will popup too to make sure that you are not AFK
■ Now the cashout file is called CASHOUT.txt, and you need to send me this in e-mail one to validate your TOKENS
■ Token prize lowered to 100 satoshi/view, however because its automated you dont have to really do anything, and its also more efficient now, and alot faster.
■ 170 links now available, not just 43 Smiley

So if you leave this program on for 24 hours, you could make 1.5 million satoshi, i`m not joking Smiley

So update it now, and continue viewing adz, Thanks Smiley
i want to ask

how to set the default browser to google chrome when i click the link ?

right now when i click it will open firefox and it makes my computer very lagged when open many tabs

regards

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2472437?hl=UK

i think this can help you

okay bos

continue clicking Smiley

I will make a new update which will be 1000x more efficient guarantee without bugs, i will take me 4-5 more hours though but it will be the best one yet. And you dont need to click any more, i will just make it like an autosurf, you only need to enter captcha lets say every 5 minutes to check that you are not AFK.

So be excited because this update will be very nice.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
QUIFAS EXCHANGE

that is from last night work still using version 1.3

just now open the thread and version 1.4 was released, now working with version 1.4

can i continue the click or must wait after my 1st payment received ?

You can click again, no problem, i already know that i have to pay you so, you can click again. You can also click 2000 or 3000 tokens, you dont necessarly have to send it at every 1000 units.

I`m now working on version 1.5, i will add more links Smiley

Soon it will come out, i think i`ll raise the cashout limit to 2000, because either way 1000 is too small and the transaction cost will be big, so its better if i pay you at larger sums Smiley

okay bos

continue clicking Smiley
Activity: 154
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
i want to ask

how to set the default browser to google chrome when i click the link ?

right now when i click it will open firefox and it makes my computer very lagged when open many tabs

regards

just now open the thread and version 1.4 was released, now working with version 1.4

You can click again, no problem, i already know that i have to pay you so, you can click again. You can also click 2000 or 3000 tokens, you dont necessarly have to send it at every 1000 units.

I`m now working on version 1.5, i will add more links Smiley

Soon it will come out, i think i`ll raise the cashout limit to 2000, because either way 1000 is too small and the transaction cost will be big, so its better if i pay you at larger sums Smiley
QUIFAS EXCHANGE

Please send it to my e-mail [email protected] , as I cannot decode it from here, for some reason the forum cannot fully post it and correctly.

So send the DATA_CASHOUT.txt to my e-mail

Email Sent

There was some interesting content in the file, but i think it was a bug, nontheless it showed that you cashed out and that it's 1000 TOKEN.

So you will be paid, i`ll add you to post 1.

You should download the 1.4 version, because i see that you used the 1.3 Smiley

Thanks

Please send it to my e-mail [email protected] , as I cannot decode it from here, for some reason the forum cannot fully post it and correctly.

Email Sent

There was some interesting content in the file, but i think it was a bug, nontheless it showed that you cashed out and that it's 1000 TOKEN.

So you will be paid, i`ll add you to post 1.

You should download the 1.4 version, because i see that you used the 1.3 Smiley
QUIFAS EXCHANGE

Email Sent

Just sent an email now

Alright, the file is indeed cashed out, and got 1223 TOKENS, because you were the first one to cash out I will give you 1500 tokens worth of BTC as a prize Smiley

Keep clicking more and soon i`ll hit the withdraw limit and then i`ll pay you Smiley

Thanks for your service.

Okay, that's great! Keep it up, I'm liking this

Thanks for the help

Just sent an email now

Alright, the file is indeed cashed out, and got 1223 TOKENS, because you were the first one to cash out I will give you 1500 tokens worth of BTC as a prize Smiley

Keep clicking more and soon i`ll hit the withdraw limit and then i`ll pay you Smiley

Thanks for your service.

Don't worry, I believe you and I completely understand.

About the DATA_CASHOUT.txt file; where is that located? In the folder where the program is, I can only see the DATA.txt file.

Thanks, i`ve added your pending payment to post #1 so that every1 can see it that i owe you that much.

Well, you need to click the CASHOUT button, and then the DATA_CASHOUT.txt will be generated.

You should send me that next time, not the DATA.txt.

But this time i understand.

Now you should delete the DATA.txt, and start over, because i already will pay you 1223 token, so that to not count it twice.
No problem its just a security measure to detect double spending. After you click cashout your tokens will go to 0 agan, and the DATA.txt will contain 0 tokens.

But the DATA_CASHOUT.txt will contain them, with a special signature so that I can detect it if you send me the DATA_CASHOUT, or just the DATA renamed to DATA_CASHOUT, so i can detect any cheat.

That is why its important for you to send the DATA_CASHOUT.txt next time Smiley

========

Hey you know what, send me again the DATA_CASHOUT.txt in e-mail and then it will be fine, so that i know that you wont cheat ok?

Just sent an email now

Don't worry, I believe you and I completely understand.

About the DATA_CASHOUT.txt file; where is that located? In the folder where the program is, I can only see the DATA.txt file.

Thanks, i`ve added your pending payment to post #1 so that every1 can see it that i owe you that much.

Well, you need to click the CASHOUT button, and then the DATA_CASHOUT.txt will be generated.

You should send me that next time, not the DATA.txt.

But this time i understand.

Now you should delete the DATA.txt, and start over, because i already will pay you 1223 token, so that to not count it twice.
No problem its just a security measure to detect double spending. After you click cashout your tokens will go to 0 agan, and the DATA.txt will contain 0 tokens.

But the DATA_CASHOUT.txt will contain them, with a special signature so that I can detect it if you send me the DATA_CASHOUT, or just the DATA renamed to DATA_CASHOUT, so i can detect any cheat.

That is why its important for you to send the DATA_CASHOUT.txt next time Smiley

========

Hey you know what, send me again the DATA_CASHOUT.txt in e-mail and then it will be fine, so that i know that you wont cheat ok?
Pages:
Jump to: