Pages:
Author

Topic: AD~ZOR ████ 8.6 MILLION SATOSHI/DAY [GUARANTEED] ►►►► (Desktop Autosurf Service) - page 5. (Read 12144 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hmm, this is actually legit? I may try out after i see some vouches.

Yeah, me too. Has anyone tried it out yet?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
can we use this progrom with macbook
or is it only for pc with windonws

Honestly I have no idea, I`ve developed it in windows7, and it probably needs net framework 2.0 , but I have no idea if it works in mac or not.

You should try it though, if it will start without any errors then it will work.

i m sorry but it doesnt work for mac
i cant use this system..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
Hmm, this is actually legit? I may try out after i see some vouches.
Activity: 378
I've run it on my PC. and runs fine.,
question. do I have to click on each link skip ads

http://prntscr.com/5q71f9

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Honestly I have no idea, I`ve developed it in windows7, and it probably needs net framework 2.0 , but I have no idea if it works in mac or not.

You should try it though, if it will start without any errors then it will work.
Activity: 350
Example of payment Request:

Please send the CASHOUT.txt file to my e-mail [email protected] , don't post it here anymore, because the forum cannot post it correctly, the characters get messed up so, please send it to my e-mail!

I will pay you within 24-48 hours of your request.
AD~ZOR

Hello i would like to present you all my own made desktop Autosurf Service. It is an easy to use, no registration required. It is the fastest and easiest Autosurf, where you can earn 1000x more Bitcoins than with any faucet!
You could earn almost 8.7 million satoshi/ day with it, does your faucet pay that much ? If not then join me!

How It works:
1) Select the delay between ad popups,click on START SURFING to start it, or PAUSE to pause it
2) After every [selected] seconds a new ad will popup in your browser, and you get 1 TOKEN for viewing it, although you must wait until the ad timer runs out 5-10 seconds, and only then you can close the tab. You don't have to click the SKIP AD button, but you must watch it for 5-10 seconds!
3) After you get 5000 tokens click withdraw/cashout, and then send the contents of the CASHOUT.txt folder, with your bitcoin address where I send the payments to my e-mail [email protected]
4) Don't cheat or modify the files in any way because i can detect that and you will be banned!
4) If everything is ok, and you didn't cheated, you will get your Bitcoins

Note:
■ Don't even try to hack or modify the program, and don't modify the DATA.txt and CASHOUT.txt files content. The content is encrypted securely so you cant even do that.If you modify in any way those files, even if you add 1 character in plus, I can detect it and you will be banned from this service Smiley
■ You must have an active internet connection to participate because you must view the ads online
■ This is the fastest way to make BTC, because you have no captcha, and you can view as many ads at once as you wish, or as much as your slow PC can tolerate
■ I can detect any form of cheat: double posting the same code (it's timestamped so no chance), any bots and manipulation of the data is detectable, so don't do it. It's the best Autosurf service so, it is in your interest to not cheat.
■ You must reach 5000 tokens, and only after that you can cashout, don't send the DATA.txt to me, only the CASHOUT.txt

Reward:  1 TOKEN =100 satoshi
WITH CURRENT PAYOUT YOU COULD MAKE 8.6 MILLION SATOSHI/DAY! - fees, NO LIMITS!
(at the moment, I may raise or lower this depending on the number of clickers)

MD5 Checksum: C039BEF750EBACE3717FA80FE76465D2
SHA1 Checksum: C17D166983A7C721D2DA472F9CD234F7802BBF71
SHA256 Checksum: 416F6369F4E9973525078580D2AB533D49885FDD6E439F5C100A4160BDB469C9

VIRUS SCAN #1: https://www.metascan-online.com/en/scanresult/file/16785dc5de27417a9b5fe420fb91db5d
VIRUS SCAN #2: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/416f6369f4e9973525078580d2ab533d49885fdd6e439f5c100a4160bdb469c9/analysis/1420917297/

File is totally clean no viruses, no hidden malware, it's just a Autosurf software Smiley

PAYMENTS I PAID:
rexxarofmoknathal 1500 TOKENS [Not sent yet]
Morenod 1000 TOKENS [Not sent yet]
Pages:
Jump to: