Pages:
Author

Topic: [AEC] ALTER EGO COIN - LAUNCH April 26 MINER DOWNLOAD READY - page 5. (Read 23140 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
tx id: 5a712e93c607ac3dd98fba257323705126708955765a471c686a76f0b730ce0f
sent: 0.1btc
username: OMALLEY-CRYPTO
 Smiley

Confirmed!
Activity: 33
tx id: 5a712e93c607ac3dd98fba257323705126708955765a471c686a76f0b730ce0f
sent: 0.1btc
username: OMALLEY-CRYPTO
 Smiley
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... did you just say "put yourself at risk" for suggesting to let an escrow handle the IPO Money?

Escrows have actually vanished into thin air before on these forums, Tradefortress is one example.
Why we dont contact one!? Well we dont feel a need for it, any investor who wish to use a Escrow is welcome to do so. You have had the option to do so since we did reply to your first post in this thread and i assume that you have not contacted one yet.
IPO ends in 43 hours any IPO investments that arrive more then 2 hours after that timeline will be considered donations to garissa.se
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Alter Ego Coin Team,

Keep up the good work, I am confident you and your supporters will make AEC a big success. Let's just go for it!

Cheers!

I just love these cheerleaders Smiley They make my day entertaining in small ways..

It is obvious you are a very sad and frustrated person, so I consider it a big accomplishment to have entertained you on your day in a small way. Keep smiling, it will do you good.

Indeed I am. Did me a lot of good wherever I went  Cheesy
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Alter Ego Coin Team,

Keep up the good work, I am confident you and your supporters will make AEC a big success. Let's just go for it!

Cheers!

I just love these cheerleaders Smiley They make my day entertaining in small ways..

It is obvious you are a very sad and frustrated person, so I consider it a big accomplishment to have entertained you on your day in a small way. Keep smiling, it will do you good.
Alter Ego Coin Team,

Cheers!

Oh.... but you are still not wiling to put the already received BTC into the hands of a trusted Escrow? Anon136 and Escrowms are both available and very trusted too. Shall I let one of them know you are willing to do that? For the time being let us put aside the fake account transfer of that 0.6 BTC from the newbie (what a lame attempt at building trust  Roll Eyes). Now you've been avoiding the core question from the start. Why are you not contacting an escrow yourself?

We see no reason to put ourself at risk to satisfy you Sonysasankan.
If you prefer use a Escrow and feel that is safer you are free to do so. Period!
To accuse us for doing that 0.6BTC investment from a fake account is just silly.
If so would it not be more convenient for us to mark it as anonymous or dig up a full member that have not been logged in for a month or so?
That member also seem to speak fluent turkish, that is way way out of our skill range
You are a paper knight with a tinfoil hat and you are barking up the wrong tree.
This will be our last and final reply to your trolling.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... did you just say "put yourself at risk" for suggesting to let an escrow handle the IPO Money?

Have you heard of the phrase "to throw a red herring?". Well it essentially means when asked a question, you reply with another question/claim whose answer will lead to another topic and/or more questions. And in this commotion, the original question will look "silly" or "old" or "unnecessary to answer". It is usually done by people who are caught doing something they should not be doing... like stealing or cheating or fucking someone they should not be fucking Smiley So quit throwing red herrings man. The question is: Why are you not contacting an escrow yourself? The emphasis here is on the "Why"

And oh yeah... don't think you are going to have much luck with increased pages on the thread. Newbies love to look at the last pages. If you do not answer with a proper answer. I will be compiling a list of the questions and your answers and posting them on each new page here. For those stupid enough to still give you money after reading it, well... fuck it, they deserve to lose their money Smiley
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Alter Ego Coin Team,

Cheers!
Oh.... but you are still not wiling to put the already received BTC into the hands of a trusted Escrow? Anon136 and Escrowms are both available and very trusted too. Shall I let one of them know you are willing to do that? For the time being let us put aside the fake account transfer of that 0.6 BTC from the newbie (what a lame attempt at building trust  Roll Eyes). Now you've been avoiding the core question from the start. Why are you not contacting an escrow yourself?

We see no reason to put ourself at risk to satisfy you Sonysasankan.
If you prefer use a Escrow and feel that is safer you are free to do so. Period!
To accuse us for doing that 0.6BTC investment from a fake account is just silly.
If so would it not be more convenient for us to mark it as anonymous or dig up a full member that have not been logged in for a month or so?
That member also seem to speak fluent turkish, that is way way out of our skill range
You are a paper knight with a tinfoil hat and you are barking up the wrong tree.
This will be our last and final reply to your trolling.
Dear Dev. Please be careful with okaypool. I was mining a surgecoin at that pool and still can`t receive my coins to the wallet. I`ve tried to contact via contact form but no result. My 14 000 coins are still there and I can`t cash out them so I beleive that pool is a scam.

We will look into that and maybe remove them from pool list, we recommend you to use one of the p2pools at launch because they are 0% fee, they will be posted in the top of the OP together with the password for wallet and miner.
Sometimes pools do fork and it is not possible to pay out mined coins because they do not exists or at least the blockchain wont recognise them, but i dont know if that was the issue.
Miner will be uploaded later tonight.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Dear Dev. Please be careful with okaypool. I was mining a surgecoin at that pool and still can`t receive my coins to the wallet. I`ve tried to contact via contact form but no result. My 14 000 coins are still there and I can`t cash out them so I beleive that pool is a scam.
TX ID:a262ebdb26d2f981f8d63c34e2e0fc2a4273663c7c027f9dca9131470b3e702a
0.6127039 BTC
Username:neo1947

Confirmed!

Anonymous8 also confirmed.

We would highly recommend those interested in Escrow to look around these boards and find a more reputable Escrow then CoinHeavy with (alot) higher Trust rating then 0.
With "reputable Escrow" we mean someone with a good track record and good trust rating.

Oh.... but you are still not wiling to put the already received BTC into the hands of a trusted Escrow? Anon136 and Escrowms are both available and very trusted too. Shall I let one of them know you are willing to do that? For the time being let us put aside the fake account transfer of that 0.6 BTC from the newbie (what a lame attempt at building trust  Roll Eyes). Now you've been avoiding the core question from the start. Why are you not contacting an escrow yourself?
0.6127039 BTC

Confirmed!

Anonymous8 also confirmed.

We would highly recommend those interested in Escrow to look around these boards and find a more reputable Escrow then CoinHeavy with (alot) higher Trust rating then 0.
With "reputable Escrow" we mean someone with a good track record and good trust rating.
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
0.6127039 BTC
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I will act as escrow for a 1% fee to be covered by the Alter Ego devs, if they are up for that.  PM sent to devs in this regard.
If not then 0.5% from the investor would be cool to cover my time, but if you only have a small amount of BTC to work with then I'll do it for free. 

Escrow here » 16VLsJHJcVQidrBGpNFtqJ2zgTxF6HkSJG
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
fb .com/ alteregocoin
for sale!
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
hi to all
l m new here and want to purchase Alter Ego Coin but l have no ldea how to purchase and dont have a wallet yet. if someone help me how to purchase and download wallet.
many thanks to all
Oh... I see  Roll Eyes  So then under what category are you registering / have registered the company in? Its not under "Financial Institution"? then how are you going to process the SEK payouts? When you are applying for the tax registration, which category do you belong to?

ESN96090 &  ESN620
Reply to Sonysankan:
Bitcoin have been considered by Finansinspektionen as a means of payment since 2012, Litecoin is not and other cryptos are no either.
The AEC only "exist on paper" yet, it is not launched so it is impossible to have it on that list, you should realize that.
If we would start a Bitcoin exchange we would be forced to meet requirements by financial institutions like Finansinspektionen.

So what is this BS you have on the OP about AEC / Fiat exchange then?

AEC / FIAT not BTC / FIAT
We are allowed to buy/sell virtual assets as long as we dont trade Bitcoin for online payments.
Legal wise you can compare it with buying or selling WoW gold or similar, that is not regualted by Finansinspektionen because they are not considered means of payment.

Oh... I see  Roll Eyes  So then under what category are you registering / have registered the company in? Its not under "Financial Institution"? then how are you going to process the SEK payouts? When you are applying for the tax registration, which category do you belong to?
Pages:
Jump to: