Pages:
Author

Topic: Aerium AERM - 2018 Community has taken over - Social payment coin - Masternodes - page 3. (Read 3905 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Can you please explain a bit how it would work?

Will coin name and ticker stay same? .. What if I hold AERM coins now? I will swap to new coin? Or same coins will be on new blockchain?

What will be new total/max supply?

Please try to address all concerns.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
 Cheesy    in btcpop.co there are no sales orders, it would not be a bad idea if some of the developers put some AERM to sell.

One more detail, the only market that allows you to stake while you have your coins to sell.
Activity: 11
 Shocked               Are you serious ?         Or do you just want to get 12.8 btc ?
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Hey OP - You NEED to update the ANN with the correct wallet:

https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.9/aerium-qt.zip

If users are trying to use 1.8 it'll never connect.

thanks i have been havinq trouble with that myself

Was having that exact issue - downloaded 1.8 and couldn't connect - that being said, after downloading and installing 1.9, I can connect but with only 1 connection - is there a node list?

Glad I could help y'all out! Hate when something so simple takes forever to find Tongue
Activity: 112
Coin Burn Anybody Anybody??
Activity: 3
Hi I think devs have applied a soft fork to decrease inflation before the 3.1 fork
Activity: 127
Hi is there any problem with staking? I have 50,000 coins using v1.9
I used to get more than 50 coin some time 200 coin after every 3 to 4 hours but from few days I am getting only 1 or 2 coins after every 3 to 4 hours.
Why staking reward reduced significantly or am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 5
Dear AERM Dev

1.When exactly will fork happen ?

2.What coin it will be (Obviously not PIVX)?

2.How to store our coin in order to get forked coin?

3.What if we store it in Stakunited, QT Wallet 1.9, Stockexchange or cryptobridge ?

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 120
Well things just got real interesting  Cool
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
Activity: 138
Aerium FAQ:

Q: What is the purpose of Aerium?
A: Aerium is undergoing some technical developments. These developments will allow Aerium to place a foot down in the privacy payment sector of Cryptocurrency. Moving forward, Aerium will primarily be a payment coin with privacy and instant payment features whilst upholding a PoS protocol and network security by use of Masternodes.

Q: What are these technical developments that you speak of?
A: Aerium is preparing to conduct a fork of PIVX along with a Coin Swap with at a 3:1 ratio of the TOTAL Supply. For example, if there was 150M AERM in existence right now, after the coin swap there would be 50M. Thus, if you have 12,000 AERM in your wallet right now, you will have 4,000 AERM after the swap.

Q: What do I have to do for the Coin Swap?
A: More in-depth instructions will be provided at a later time but in simple terms, you will send your AERM to a bot and the bot will calculate how many new AERM you will receive. The bot will then send your total new AERM back to you in installments over X amount of time. This method will be utilized to prevent dumping after the swap. Transparent reports will be provided weekly on how many AERM were swapped and where they were sent.

Q: So, I will lose coins after the Coin Swap?
A: Yes, essentially you will lose coins but this does NOT mean your total AERM holdings will lose value. The nominal value (Face Value) of AERM will increase to maintain the same market cap as it was before the swap. For example, if there are 150M AERM in existence right now and each AERM was worth $1, the market cap would be $150M. After the 3:1 Coin Swap there will be 50M AERM but the nominal value of AERM will be adjusted to $3. So, the market cap will still be $150M. Demand will be the outlying factor in whether or not you lose or gain actual value on your holdings after the swap. Please help yourself to a short Economics video on Youtube to better understand some of these terms.

Q: Is it ok to leave my AERM on an exchange for the Coin Swap?
A: We have contacted both Cryptobridge and Stocks.Exchange and they will be supporting the Coin Swap. Also, Stake United and Staking Lab have also stated that they will be supporting the Coin Swap. However, I recommend to have your AERM in your own personal wallet for the Coin Swap. This is to prevent having to rely on any third parties to conduct this process for you with a possibility of something going wrong and you blaming them. Just avoid the headache, keep your AERM in your wallet.

Q: Will the Coin Swap affect the Max Supply?
A: The Max Supply will be dealt with seperately. So no, the Coin Swap will have no direct impact on the Max Supply.

Q: What is this talk about forking PIVX?
A: The Aerium developers have decided that we will be forking PIVX in preparation of the Coin Swap. A fork is when a the code of another coin is altered and changed to meet the parameters of another coin. In Aerium's case, this will allow the implementation of Masternodes as well as the Zerocoin protocol for privacy all whilst meeting the parameters of Aerium.

Q: Will I receive PIVX because of the fork?
A: No. That only occurs with HARD forks. A fork and a HARD fork are not interchangeable and are two separate and different processes. To that effect, you will not receive AERM for holding PIVX and vice versa.                                                                                                               

Q: Will Aerium be listed on new exchanges?
A: Yes AERM will be listed on more exchanges in the future. I will also add that any future developments will be listed on our roadmap that will be released along with our white paper and posted on the new website. The new website will launch sometime in the next 1-2 months as well
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
ANN Turkish  translation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2973009.new#new

bounty adress : Ae5jqFitJKLXGMv5bCyMABUZF8ruJ2CNKV
Activity: 138

Was having that exact issue - downloaded 1.8 and couldn't connect - that being said, after downloading and installing 1.9, I can connect but with only 1 connection - is there a node list?

There is no problem by having only 1 connection on your wallet, 1 is fine is you are syncing correctly with it
Activity: 672
Merit: 124

Activity: 84

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/

Activity: 16
Merit: 5
On the first page it says you only have one developer, but your last update you stated developer'S'. I'm guessing you've added more? Please confirm. Also, I'm holding at BtcPop. Will the coinswap be done there also or do I have to move to the other two exchanges you mentioned? One more thing lol. What is the current APR and payout times? Thanks. Need info for promotional purposes.
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 350
Aerium is a good project, we will be waiting for the next project.
Activity: 60
Can you still mine Aerium?
Pages:
Jump to: