Pages:
Author

Topic: Aerium AERM - 2018 Community has taken over - Social payment coin - Masternodes - page 4. (Read 3905 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
wow, this is a grandiose reform, I hope you can do it.
Activity: 86
Hello,
There have been some exciting things emerging behind the scenes with the Developers and we would like to give the Aerium Community some insight!

As we all know, there will be a Coin Swap being conducted in the very near future. For this Coin Swap, the Developers have decided that we will be forking PIVX! PIVX is a very well-established, privacy coin that utilizes the Zerocoin protocol for next level privacy, Masternodes for network security and is also Proof-of-Stake. With this new development comes some complications that we as a Community will need to address. One of the bigger problems is that PIVX does not have a Max Supply. The Aerium team would like to state their position on the No Max Supply and why it can work.

The way PIVX is coded, the block reward is fixed at 4.5 PIVX every minute, this will never increase nor decrease. This accounts for around 4% inflation. However, PIVX has a “soft cap” (a cap on the number of coins produced when a certain condition is met). This soft cap condition is met when there are roughly 15 transactions occurring on the blockchain, the blockchain will start burning the same amount of coins as it is generating. What this means, is that every transaction fee, coins are destroyed/removed from circulation and at around 15 transactions per second, the coin supply burning is equal to the amount that is being generated, creating a neutralizing effect which essentially causes a “soft cap” on the max supply.

Of course, the fork will be coded to meet Aerium’s parameters. Like the 4.5 PIVX block reward will be changed to meet the 10% block reward, the amount of coins needed for a Masternode won’t be the same as PIVX and things of this nature. However, as far as forking PIVX and allowing a seamless transition during the Coin Swap, the limitless supply has to be an option and we recommend it. There is still is a possibility that a hard cap can be executed on the new Aerium Coin. Though, the actual Coin Swap itself won’t be as seamless and because of the perpetual coin burn that PIVX undergoes. If you put a hard cap on the coin, there will eventually be no coins at all. This all would have to be altered during the initial development but can also cause some bugs as we proceed with this evolution.                                                             

Also, both Cryptobridge and Stocks.Exchange gave us the green light on the Coin Swap. Our team is covering the cost associated with re-listing on Stocks.Exchange. We will be taking questions regarding any of these evolutions in the general chat and on our Telegram chat!

References: pivx.org knowledge base

Remember, we are not forking PIVX blockchain, but we are using PIVX code as a basis
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
any new people on the dev team, or are we still at 1?
Activity: 97
Any news about swap coins?
From the title, I realized that masternodes will be introduced.
Activity: 120
Can someone explain the steps needed for this mandatory update?
I have Windows 10
I've downloaded the file from the website
I've extracted it
Now what? Thanks in advance!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Very interesting project. But, it's embarrassing that what was truly told was that only one developer is working. Reliability suffers. I hope that they will find qualified developers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15HB5s8kvYKuiKlnZNUJ_QXK5Hh_iANOr
Mac Wallet, please delete your blockchain data on ~/Library/Application Support/aerium
delete everything except wallet.dat

If you dont delete, it wont work

It helped, I deleted everything except wallet, and now it works.
Thanks!
Activity: 294
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15HB5s8kvYKuiKlnZNUJ_QXK5Hh_iANOr
Mac Wallet, please delete your blockchain data on ~/Library/Application Support/aerium
delete everything except wallet.dat

If you dont delete, it wont work
Activity: 154
API is not working, Coinmarket says the max supply is 1.9m and circulating supply is 1.5m so market cap is only $45k.
oh, do you think this project is real so far?
Activity: 140
Merit me or don't.
API is not working, Coinmarket says the max supply is 1.9m and circulating supply is 1.5m so market cap is only $45k.
Activity: 44
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
The biggest wallets are pools.

Thanks for pointing that out. Stakeunited is #2 and currently has like 937 users. Not sure what pool is #1. But the other wallets also have millions of coins in there. Are those pools? exchanges? Because for example #6 has almost 10,000,000 coins, exactly 9,702,257. That represents around 70% of a pool wallet.

I'm not playing the game of a few with this coin, and for all of you that want to, good luck  Wink
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
The time the superblocks has passed, it's time to buy a cheap Aerium.
With the decrease in inflation there will be an increase in the price.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Activity: 84
The biggest wallets are pools.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Has the community really taken over for this coin?

If you're wondering why this project is being "taken over" by the "community" is pretty much because the "community" holds 80% of coins that weren't able to dump at good prices, and this "community" represents only 25 people.

Enough said.
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
New nodes list please ?
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Is this a revived project?
Activity: 79
Reserved for masternode instruction
Activity: 70