Pages:
Author

Topic: Aerofobia - page 3. (Read 1739 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 28, 2016, 06:57:03 PM

if you're a muslim probably by

What does You calling as "muslims" the jihadi salafists sectants?
They are acting against the Quran.

I have no idea what you just said, but that was a joke. Maybe you didn't take it as one but, trust me, it was a joke.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Horror Movie Phreak
December 28, 2016, 05:33:04 PM

Oh yeah I seen this guy before. What an amazing feeling it must be to fly around like that.

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
December 28, 2016, 05:26:03 PM

if you're a muslim probably by

What does You calling as "muslims" the jihadi salafists sectants?
They are acting against the Quran.
December 28, 2016, 05:12:36 PM
Try this.

In what way this dude make the landing?

if you're a muslim probably by slamming in the building or crowd of people. Well probably they have a parachute or some smaller parachute for slowing down when they're near the ground.
December 28, 2016, 04:57:44 PM
Try this.

In what way this dude make the landing?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 28, 2016, 04:18:40 PM
One of the safest modes of transport, statistically.

Boring and cramped though, I don't like being squished like a sardine in a metal tube with everyone elses farts floating around for hours. Not really that dangerous, just unpleasant.

Yeah, most of the time there aren't safety issues with flying but it is never a fun time. Waiting around in airports and dealing with layovers makings things even more unpleasant if they weren't already unpleasant from the actual flying part. Plus sitting next to random people on long flights can be awkward at times.

I've never traveled via airplane but I can't seriously imagine that it's worse than traveling with a bus for 16 hours with other strangers, I mean it doesn't have to be that bad, you chat with people on toilet breaks and whatnot but 16h of traveling with only so few space for yourself can be worse than an airplane....
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
December 28, 2016, 03:59:01 PM
I don't fly because of the cramped quarters. With my luck I always get the fat guy sitting beside me. He should have to buy two tickets since he takes up so much space.

I only fly when I absolutely have to, like for work.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
December 28, 2016, 12:55:52 AM

Boring and cramped though, I don't like being squished like a sardine in a metal tube with everyone elses farts floating around for hours. Not really that dangerous, just unpleasant.

Yeah, most of the time there aren't safety issues with flying but it is never a fun time. Waiting around in airports and dealing with layovers makings things even more unpleasant if they weren't already unpleasant from the actual flying part. Plus sitting next to random people on long flights can be awkward at times.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
December 28, 2016, 12:03:54 AM

December 27, 2016, 11:54:57 PM
I need to say, that i have no fear to fly on aircrafts. I consider them unsafe and extremely dangerous in case of problems.
I feel, that i will newer fly again.

You don't fear flying but won't be flying again? Your post subject says otherwise... as a wise man once said "There is a greater chance that nickleback writes a good album than an airplane to crash"
December 26, 2016, 11:47:01 AM
I need to say, that i have no fear to fly on aircrafts. I consider them unsafe and extremely dangerous in case of problems.
I feel, that i will newer fly again.
Pages:
Jump to: