Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀AFFILCOIN: STAKE & DELEGATE |DPoS|🔥PROFIT-10% a month|🤑PROMO-GET 660k COINS - page 4. (Read 1456 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello everyone. What will be the maximum number of coins?
brand new
Provided 1 af = 1 $ profitability from 7.5-11% per month minting. If you build a network of partners, then there will be more than we do
brand new
Has anyone made a profit calculation?
brand new
Tell me, can I post my AffilCoin video review here and get some rewards?
Activity: 1
Transfer fees can be viewed independently in exchangers
brand new
And what transaction fee is known?
brand new
I am a member of Affilcoin. but I have not funded my account. Will I get a commission from the affiliate program (referral bonus)? and will new users get free coin registration?
brand new
is it possible for coinAC to enter binance exchange?
brand new
when will coinAC be listed on coinmarketcap?
brand new
what is the price of ac? Is there any way to learn how to use the wallet?
brand new
Do you have any plans to list on other exchanges?
brand new
Is this coin available on coin market cap?Where is the website, whitepaper?Who is the CEO or developer and advisor?
brand new
Which exchanger can I buy and sell this coin
brand new
Only the strongest will survive the great purge coming up in Cryptocurrency space, what are your advantages?
Activity: 1
Not a bad pace. Moreover, the developers are confident in the project .. There will be no sharp price drops. And the project can gain good momentum.
brand new
You are going to increase the number of exchanges for trading?
brand new
Have you participated in any public events?
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
interesting project .
please tell me what is the minimum number of coins I need in order to receive passive income ?
Any. You can delegate as many as you want! There are no limitations. On top of that, you are eligible to revoke your delegated coins at any time. The power of the blockchain! Cool
the times of airdrops and bounty, as for me, are already over) I'd rather ask about IEO!
Agree, that's why there are no airdrops) The Affil Coin has been already listed on a couple of exchanges and added to the Coinmarketcap! Check the description plz.
Why is the site in English. Language, and telegram only in Russian? Maybe I didn’t understand something and there is another telegram channel, if so, give a link)

I think you misunderstood smth) Check it out:
👥TELEGRAM CHAT - https://t.me/affilcoin_community
🌀TELEGRAM CHANNEL - https://t.me/affilcoin
Pages:
Jump to: