Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀AFFILCOIN: STAKE & DELEGATE |DPoS|🔥PROFIT-10% a month|🤑PROMO-GET 660k COINS - page 5. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
Is there a fee for transfers from wallet to wallet?

No, there is no wallet to wallet fee. To learn more, check the White Paper - https://affilcoin.com/white-paper
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Is there a fee for transfers from wallet to wallet?
brand new
Why is the site in English. Language, and telegram only in Russian? Maybe I didn’t understand something and there is another telegram channel, if so, give a link)
brand new
Minimum deposit and minimum withdrawal is 1 AC
Activity: 1
What is the minimum deposit? And the minimum conclusion?
brand new
I think Affilcoin is a strong coin that should not change its price, and will always be within $ 1
brand new
Very convenient interface, for which I express my deep gratitude to the creators)
brand new
If you don’t sit back and work a little, then you can make good money at Affilcoin with the help of an affiliate program, it’s very good when you can have not only passive earnings)
brand new
Maybe in the near future there will be presentations, not up to date? And if so, where?
Don't you think that the world is not yet ready for the affiliate marketing industry?
brand new
And when there will be a better time, the cryptocurrency market has been falling for 2 years in a row and it is hard to say when they will roll up these best times that everyone is waiting for.
brand new
Are you sure that you are able to completely eradicate fraud in the affiliate marketing industry?
brand new
To increase sales, advertising and active promotion are needed, but it is not clear how relevant such advertising will be now. After all, you can spend money on advertising, but in the end do not get anything.
The project is quite young, but already managed to do a lot, I wish you good luck!
brand new
Now is not the best time to sell tokens. How do you plan to increase sales?
brand new
Atomars are your partners? Why do you cooperate with them?
brand new
What do you plan to do if you do not collect the required amount of funds during the sale?
brand new
As I understand it, Affilcoin is not created for passive income?
brand new
Do you have any planned launch dates? Or what has already been done? What degree of readiness is your project on?
brand new
How do you differ from such networks as Rakuten, TradeDoubler, Ebates?
Pages:
Jump to: