Pages:
Author

Topic: Affordable Bitcointalk Forum Accounts for Sale - Not Hacked - Trusted Seller - page 11. (Read 10815 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
is this really allowed? why would someone need this?

Yes, of course it is allowed.
You can search in the meta sub forum
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is this really allowed? why would someone need this?
Yes you should try to post a little bit more message in order to ask for a better price. Because 15 activity is not really interesting I guess
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
2012's - .20 BTC
What is the activity level on these accounts?

some of them I add some posts. ranging from 1 to 25 activity.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I wouldnt recommend buying accounts.
Currently held as collateral by monbux
Now that registration is down I understand if people haven't already got accounts and want to purchase them. But, then you would only need to be patient. It's easy to get these number of posts.

Also, you won' have a suspicious looking account if you just create your own. Old accounts with no posts looks really bad.

It wouldn't be much of a problem if there wasn't so many scammers buying these accounts. It's scammers heaven. The OP says he doesn't encourage it. But as soon as he hands over that account he is no longer in control so it's kind of pointless to put that question in the FAQ.
Activity: 602
Now that registration is down I understand if people haven't already got accounts and want to purchase them. But, then you would only need to be patient. It's easy to get these number of posts.

Also, you won' have a suspicious looking account if you just create your own. Old accounts with no posts looks really bad.
How much for 10 accounts created in june/july 2013?

(junior member status) 0.1btc for 10 accounts. with 1-3 posts.
(member status) 0.1btc per account  with 15 - 30 posts.

PROMO:

Member Accounts Available = 0.1 btc only. With more than 15 posts. No 360 seconds post limit and 5 mesages per hour limit.

Email me @ [email protected]
Activity: 275
Oh, wow. This guy pretty much did a copy and paste from my thread then slightly undercut my prices! Thanks, buddy.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

why are you insulting him Smiley hes just want to earn some money selling unneeded accounts

He is not insulting anyone. He just says that with a low activity, an old account is not really useful because everyone will see that it was inactive.
Activity: 238
Most people will look at the activity and will find out that it was dormant for 3 years... I'm pretty sure they can deduct that it's a scammer...

yup, or a hacked account.

why are you insulting him Smiley hes just want to earn some money selling unneeded accounts
Activity: 28
Most people will look at the activity and will find out that it was dormant for 3 years... I'm pretty sure they can deduct that it's a scammer...

yup, or a hacked account.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Is it even ok to sell bitcoin forum accounts? :/

unfortunately it is allowed.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Activity: 2
Is it even ok to sell bitcoin forum accounts? :/
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Do you have a list of user names so I can pick a nice one?

Probably you have to pay first  Cheesy
Oterwise if public know, these acouts would not be worth much anymore  Wink

Booooh on you for outing my secret plan.  Angry
Activity: 127

Probably you have to pay first  Cheesy
Oterwise if public know, these acouts would not be worth much anymore  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Activity: 350
If your account is registered in 2011 made 1 post during that year. And login today and create 500 posts. Your account will become a hero member in one day. But your account is created july 2013 no matter how much posts you made your activity will stay very low. Thats the difference with old account.

You clearly have no idea how activity works lol.
Just a small search:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/activity-new-membergroup-limits-237597

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is updated every 30 minutes.

If your account is registered in 2011 and made 1 post during that year, and today login and create 500 posts (which will take 500x6 = 3 000 min = 125 hours = almost 18 days Roll Eyes but whatever) then:
posts = 501.
time = 2.
activity = min ( 2 x 14 ; 501 ) = 28.

Your activity will be 28. Same as a 2 weeks old account with 28 posts.
Inactive period does not count for activity.
Pages:
Jump to: