Pages:
Author

Topic: ???? AFRAID OF NEW PROJECTS !!! ? - page 10. (Read 2094 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
September 28, 2019, 10:24:43 AM
I guess past experience perhaps, most previous project ended nothing but disappointment to all investors, most of them could not fulfill what they have promise, a good number of them turned out to be scam and ran away with investors money and could be done about it, this kind of been will certainty discourage investors from investing money.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
September 28, 2019, 10:14:07 AM
New project nowadays are seem as suspects until proven innocent or otherwise.
The rate of ico project scam exits in the year 2018 and this year is enough for any reasonable investor to be afraid no matter the level of research carried out, rich scammers are always ahead of investors in thinking because they know and understand what they want to hear and see.
Activity: 403
September 28, 2019, 09:36:51 AM
Why do you think that everyone is afraid that some of the new projects
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
is this lack of literacy in the study makes them fail ?
This is the analysis of new investors.  I also went through this stage, when I just invested in the crowd, when the projects had a big Fomo about their project.  But I will recall that this is one of the worst ways to invest.  My friends and I bought 2 private sale pools of Cubiex and Raven, which are projects supported by Binance.  But as a result, after listing on Binance Dex, everything was broken.  This is also the experience for those who are looking to invest in projects.  Don't blindly invest, analyze more important factors like Team, community, ideas.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 28, 2019, 08:40:43 AM
There are so many scam projects that even it effecting some new projects. Mostly projects that are carry by inexperience team member or without whitepapers don't attract investors. I believe we should not invest in those project that have low market trend. It's always good to be on safe side.

Perhaps your mind is logical, too.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
September 27, 2019, 06:20:36 AM
I can only think of 1 genuine project that's yet to release that is truly interesting and genuine, yet back in 2015/16 there was a constant flow of new and innovative ideas. Looking back some were junk but some were good and stayed around. I think now there's enough money in existing projects for them to change to whatever they need to be. It makes no sense that a project launching today will be able to outpace years of dev and money. That is why most are sceptical.
Activity: 42
September 27, 2019, 05:58:14 AM
There are so many scam projects that even it effecting some new projects. Mostly projects that are carry by inexperience team member or without whitepapers don't attract investors. I believe we should not invest in those project that have low market trend. It's always good to be on safe side.
September 26, 2019, 04:14:19 AM
Now there is such a situation on the cryptocurrency market that it is very difficult to trust someone and therefore investors are now even more zealous in studying any project in which they want to invest or do not invest in ICOs at all, but make investments in IEO, because almost all projects that conduct ICOs fail and many of them turn out to be a scam, until the situation on the cryptocurrency market changes, trust at this level will be for a long time to come.

If you read a project well
you can take the lead to invest in it .
Activity: 983
September 26, 2019, 01:51:56 AM
new altcoins have sprung up because of their desire to increase capital, introduce brands, and more. Some lurk prey to eat. So be careful with the new altcoin that is not yet clear, it could be that they just collect bitcoin and escape without being clear about their coin program.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
September 26, 2019, 12:15:39 AM
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?
Actually I have come to realize too that in this forum, we have many people that allow other people’s opinion and decision to mislead them because they listen to them without verifying them first, yes I know that we have very bad projects, but many of us that has condemned some projects is not because we have verified them ourselves and find them not worthy, but just because someone came on the forum to say nasty thing about the project for the reasons best known to him.

We find ourselves joining the person too in saying the nasty thing, meanwhile, the project could actually be a good one, and this is the reason why many of these projects are no longer meeting up with their hard cap. There are still some great projects that are in the market and if we do thorough research we will see them.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
September 25, 2019, 07:02:02 PM
Each new projects is a dark horse. Lack of information, huge risks, no guarantees... But huge investment opportunities often as well. Every crypto investor should decide whether he wants to take this risk or not.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
September 25, 2019, 10:56:44 AM
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?

The cause of this is the many scams ICO that happened in the past, people have lost money not only once but many times and they don't just trust new projects easily because of their past experiences, it's up to new projects to prove all the beliefs are not true if a project is that good then then he can answer all the questions.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
September 25, 2019, 09:55:35 AM
Maybe one of the causes that makes people unwilling to invest in new projects is due to the increase in scam projects and also the fact is after doing research on the new project, it still does not guarantee to avoid scam projects. they don't want to risk losing and prefer old projects that have good reputations
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
September 25, 2019, 07:39:47 AM
I do appreciate projects that take out time to create announcement thread, this helps to analyze the project viability and the possible future of the project and the reputation of the team. This helps in making critical decision even when all website parameters seems to be very accurate.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 25, 2019, 04:42:40 AM
Now there is such a situation on the cryptocurrency market that it is very difficult to trust someone and therefore investors are now even more zealous in studying any project in which they want to invest or do not invest in ICOs at all, but make investments in IEO, because almost all projects that conduct ICOs fail and many of them turn out to be a scam, until the situation on the cryptocurrency market changes, trust at this level will be for a long time to come.
September 25, 2019, 03:47:17 AM

No, everyone are not afraid of new projects because every projects are not bad. There are some projects must be honest and clean so that those who are real investors must search about true projects and wait for investment.

There is no need to fear new projects but because the number of tokens whose prices fall after the initial listing makes investors prefer to wait and see. Investors will wait for prices after the initial listing and sometimes investors get prices below ICO or IEO because of the many dumps in the market

Exactly my friend .
but there are people who make a token progress in their conversation
Activity: 862
September 24, 2019, 09:13:46 AM
Fearful things will emerge with what happened this year with the world of crypto and ICO. but don't make you give up on all this because you can filter to find projects that are truly real.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 24, 2019, 09:25:09 AM
Nothing much to be a afraid investing on a new crypto project, during the ICO, Initial Coin Offering project and taken risk to invest is more profitable when the project went successful, which is very good to invest on crypto community.
September 24, 2019, 08:58:56 AM

After the unfavorable market conditions last year, many investors were not confident to invest in new projects. I agree that intense information and communication from the developer team can provide an overview of the project in the future because investors certainly need certainty about the product and project development

thanks for your opinion
September 24, 2019, 08:57:39 AM
I think the experience made the investors to be afraid of new projects. The current situation that we are in this space is one of the reasons why? But as for me, I stay on my strategy. Invest in new projects that have a good vision and working product. And the most important thing is that they have reputable team members in the space.

It can be very impressive .
September 24, 2019, 08:56:14 AM

No, everyone are not afraid of new projects because every projects are not bad. There are some projects must be honest and clean so that those who are real investors must search about true projects and wait for investment.

yeah
but if someone makes mistakes and talk without theoretical research
it can be have a bad impression
Pages:
Jump to: