Pages:
Author

Topic: ???? AFRAID OF NEW PROJECTS !!! ? - page 5. (Read 2094 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 18, 2019, 04:25:46 PM
Seeing the current condition of the cryptocurrency market, its normal for investors to be afraid of new projects because they know little about the project, its ideology and the team behind. That's why its important to look into the project before investing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 3
October 18, 2019, 03:37:19 PM
Why do you think that everyone is afraid that some of the new projects
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
is this lack of literacy in the study makes them fail ?
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?
Because peoples don't want to take big risk. So more then 90% ICO/IEO projects will turned to scam. Better invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum because of low risks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2019, 03:13:29 PM
It is because almost 90% of new projects turn of to be scam and even if they are legit, the chances of surviving in currenct bear market is too low which makes the investor think twice because they are afraid to lose more money due to their past experience. They don't want to invest on a new project because they knew that it will take long to generate profit so instead they just buy top coins in the market,
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 18, 2019, 02:31:37 PM
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?

I see that you're new on this forum and did not have time to participate in many projects. Negative to new projects are those people who already have a bad experience of participation in new projects. It's good that you know how to identify profitable projects, but not everyone knows how to do it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 18, 2019, 12:58:13 PM
because investing in new projects is very risky. because most of the new project developers are not experts and they do not have a solid team, resulting in projects failing and detrimental to investors. that's why investors prefer to invest in bitcoin that is clear and safer. I suggest doing research seriously before entering a new project, choose a project that has a team of developers who are experienced and also have made a good project.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
October 18, 2019, 12:50:13 PM
Probably due to their past experiences with new projects. Genuine projects are quite few in numbers compared to scams. So people would naturally react negatively to new projects whether they read the whitepaper or not.
Unfortunately, genuine projects are also affected by the lack of trust in new projects. I guess if developers can get few neutral & informed or technical people to read their whitepapers , and make honest public comments on them, they will attract many investors
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
October 18, 2019, 10:28:35 AM

It is because of the people's lack of trust, Many investors, bounty hunters have been victimized so we cannot blame them for why they think the new projects are scam coming out today.

And even though I don't believe in ICO Campaigns today even though they are transparent, there is a unique product because the chances of it being a scam are higher for me. Because I'm also one of the bounty hunters who is also a victim.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 18, 2019, 10:14:30 AM
Yes i am afraid of new projects and i decide not to invest on any projects if they are not from binance launch pad, even new bounty projects are turning into total waste of time so its not encouraging to invest in new projects
Yes, now many investors are hesitant to invest in new projects, because in addition to wasting time, they also have the potential to experience large losses, so for the time being it is better not to invest if the project is still unclear.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
October 18, 2019, 06:54:25 AM

Because of all those projects that have been created and released for the last two years, very few have been successful and when most of them failed, the scam projects have made their names to ruin the reputation of not just ICOs but the whole cryptocurrency industry. It made such impact that only the most risk-takers can have guts to invest in new projects. It will take time, a lot of it, before the doubts and bad PR of new projects before people trust them again
And something in my guts tells me that now that everything is going side ways in crypto world its a golden moment for those who have the guts to continue in whatever they are doing, bounty hunting or investing because sooner or later there will be big payback
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2019, 06:38:40 AM
It's also true what you say that many people without doing research and participating in a project and then they get a scam, failure or the project is not what they think so they will say bad things about new projects that exist. For me personally, don't be easily influenced by what other people say, do your own research and make decisions according to what you observe because all the risks we ourselves will get.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 18, 2019, 03:17:11 AM
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
The reason why everyone are now afraid of some of the new projects because they see that investing in projects are not worth it and a waste of time, that is why a lot of bounty hunters and investors stop looking for good projects because they didn't receive any of their rewards, even the project is successful it does not have any good value anymore.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 18, 2019, 02:23:25 AM
I think if we invest in new projects it is very risky, especially if we invest in projects that do not have a roadmap, or whitepaper, it is very risky and therefore it is better to avoid such projects so that undesirable things do not happen
Every scam projects have roadmaps and whitepapers, scammers knew that no one will invest if the project has no whitepapers and roadmaps, i haven't seen such projects without them though, scam projects have their ways of attracting people if care is not taken you will fall victim

It is difficult to distinguish between legitimate projects and current scam projects because projects that look and feel look as convincing as good projects. Scam projects get caught after the sale period ends and usually the developer team has not cut off communication with its investors
Merit: 16
October 18, 2019, 01:52:50 AM
I think if we invest in new projects it is very risky, especially if we invest in projects that do not have a roadmap, or whitepaper, it is very risky and therefore it is better to avoid such projects so that undesirable things do not happen
Every scam projects have roadmaps and whitepapers, scammers knew that no one will invest if the project has no whitepapers and roadmaps, i haven't seen such projects without them though, scam projects have their ways of attracting people if care is not taken you will fall victim
Merit: 16
October 18, 2019, 01:50:34 AM
Yes i am afraid of new projects and i decide not to invest on any projects if they are not from binance launch pad, even new bounty projects are turning into total waste of time so its not encouraging to invest in new projects
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 18, 2019, 01:25:43 AM
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 18, 2019, 12:19:43 AM
not all are afraid if ever there is a new project that comes  . infact alot of users are excited if there are new projects that will be going to released in which they make an advanced thread or speculations if the new project is good or bad or it will have an impact on bitcoin and on other cryptos  .

while that is also true that some users are getting nervous and will post negative feedback even if the project is not yet released  this also results for other to get brainwashed and they will also think negativey which is bad . better if we can make research on our own and dont just easily believe on what you see and hear  .
Activity: 434
October 18, 2019, 12:13:04 AM
It is a normal thing to feel a bit paranoid about new projects since no one can tell on a 100% confidence level that the project will be successful irrespective of how thorough one performs research on the project. However, this does not mean one should forgo the performance of the research.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 17, 2019, 06:37:53 PM

Some people don't bother to read up the new projects because most of them had already enough when their investments failed especially in 2018 when a lot of scams have been reported. There are too many projects that it is difficult to filter them out and determine which among them will succeed in the market. It is essential to support new projects for us to see a new contender that can change the play in the market but choosing which one is a task that not everyone can and want to do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
October 17, 2019, 06:30:51 PM

Because of all those projects that have been created and released for the last two years, very few have been successful and when most of them failed, the scam projects have made their names to ruin the reputation of not just ICOs but the whole cryptocurrency industry. It made such impact that only the most risk-takers can have guts to invest in new projects. It will take time, a lot of it, before the doubts and bad PR of new projects before people trust them again
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
October 17, 2019, 06:11:21 PM
It has been a long time since I invested in new projects, for fear and also for the lack of money. Nowadays it is very difficult to find a serious project because most are scan or simply do not deliver what they promise.
Pages:
Jump to: