Pages:
Author

Topic: After 1 year of Covid 19 Virus - page 32. (Read 20212 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 27, 2020, 02:20:04 AM
November 2019 is the month where corona virus started at Wuhan China and now it's already one year has past. This Covid pandemic killed a lot of people all over the world, many people lost their job and it affect too much on the lives of everyone and also in every countries  economy.

After all the sufferings caused of this virus, we are still striving to overcome and go back to our normal daily lives. But sadly that everything has change and we are currently in a new normal where all are still taking some health protocol in order to avoid the spreading of virus and become affected of it.

"I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel", According to Pfizer Chairman and CEO Dr. Albert Bourla

Pfizer and BioNTech announced their coronavirus vaccine was more than 90% among those evidence of prior infection, hailing the development as "a great day for science and humanity."
You can find more details on this post..https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/effective-covid-19-vaccine-found-5287841

Now that there is already a vaccine , could it be the end of covid- 19 virus? How are you after one year of covid-19 pandemic?

There is a saying," Behind the Clouds the Sun is still Shining".

Once we found a vaccine that is working against Covid-19 it wouldn't just end there,
It would take years to finally go back to our normal life not the new normal not everyone could afford it.
I believe that one day we could go back to how things were before the pandemic hits us.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
November 27, 2020, 12:25:14 AM

Now that there is already a vaccine , could it be the end of covid- 19 virus? How are you after one year of covid-19 pandemic?

Things are not yet over the distribution could posed big problem because eventually those who can afford the vaccine will be the first one to get it, some countries including my country will have to get a loan and line up before they can get the vaccine and the vaccine will be on a first priority basis which are the health workers and the military, their will be first, second and third wave of vaccine.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
November 26, 2020, 02:03:06 PM
the situation we are in today has a pretty good development. people are already doing their usual activities. in various countries have started to struggle to get up little by little to improve the economic system. does not rule out that the corona virus will disappear soon. I am sure that the government in every country will find the best way for the welfare of its people.
Actually people had a good idea of how capable and caring their government is, I mean there are countries where the government tackled this with brain while some only enforced lockdowns without actually caring about how people are gonna earn money and feed their families. So, we all got a good idea how good our government are who you need to vote next time.

We have to appreciate ourselves if we actually come out of the pandemic because it was not easy to be locked in and find work to survive and the life style is totally changed.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
November 26, 2020, 09:23:50 AM
This could be the end of the covid-19,

But I don't think it will end this year. It will take a lot of time for them to produce enough vaccine for everyone to use and to distribute it in every country. The cost will also be the another problem since this is not something that can be produce without any cost. The end of this virus will take more months or until next year.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
November 26, 2020, 08:59:04 AM
Hopefully that 1 year after this covid pandemic everything will be back to normal. Children can go to school, people can go to park and malls without limitation, going out together with friends till dawn. I dont like this new normal i miss the old one.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
November 26, 2020, 08:55:12 AM
Without feeling the pandemic has existed for 1 year, I think this time is running so fast because honestly I don't feel the impact of this pandemic, because I am still active as usual like there is no pandemic.
That's good for you but to some, they are struggling big time because of this pandemic and I can include myself to those who are struggling but fighting to survive on this pandemic. Its been a year yet our government still have no concrete plan on how to fight this pandemic, we are just waiting for the free vaccine from other countries, and also we are hit by many typhoons this year, a strong typhoons and luckily I'm still here doing my job.
Two disaster come to you at once. May God always be with you to strengthen you from this disaster.

In which country do you live, friend.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
November 26, 2020, 07:24:34 AM
November 2019 is the month where corona virus started at Wuhan China and now it's already one year has past. This Covid pandemic killed a lot of people all over the world, many people lost their job and it affect too much on the lives of everyone and also in every countries  economy.

After all the sufferings caused of this virus, we are still striving to overcome and go back to our normal daily lives. But sadly that everything has change and we are currently in a new normal where all are still taking some health protocol in order to avoid the spreading of virus and become affected of it.

"I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel", According to Pfizer Chairman and CEO Dr. Albert Bourla

Times moves fast, but all these times there are so many suffering brought by this CoVid, so many deaths and so many people's lives are put in danger, there so many economy are ruin and so many people in big debt because of this virus, but the end of this pandemic is at hand, it's now a matter of time once the distribution started.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
November 26, 2020, 07:16:17 AM
In the world, a pandemic comes every 100 years. Its effect varies by the nature of the pandemic. But it's hampered mankind badly all the pandemics. After 1  year of Corona, we lost many people, we lost our economy, business, health, lifestyle, progress, education, and a lot. The good news that we got a vaccine but it will take time to prevent it permanently.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
November 26, 2020, 07:02:49 AM
the spread of this virus is very fast so that the whole world can be exposed to this deadly virus, but you must know that some worlds now have a vaccine which in my opinion can suppress and possibly stop the spread of the virus, and in China when the spread of this virus started to recover. and there is no more corona virus there, even though the people still apply health protocols.

The same health protocols are in place everywhere. And that makes me suspicious about China. They have recovered so fast from the pandemic and no new cases are being reported from there. But none of the other countries have managed to do the same. What is this? Some sort of magic? What has China done, that the other nations are unable to do?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 26, 2020, 06:37:31 AM
After 1 year of covid 19 people adopt the new normal setup which in my country, a lot of people are outside taking steps to follow the protocol and some taking for granted. Gladly my family is working fine and healthy from this virus. This vaccine is really hellpful and I've heard from the private sector from our government are starting to purchase this vaccine to stop infection. So hopefully next year we can go back to normal lives once vaccine is out but of course with cautions.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
November 26, 2020, 05:44:02 AM
snip..
I am grateful that my family and I are protected by God from Covid-19.  My business, which was closed for about 6 months, is now slowly starting to return to normal.  now the government's homework is to revive an economy that has been crippled for some time and again to make people's purchasing power stronger..
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
November 26, 2020, 03:30:08 AM
Actually those Health protocol is not needed to remind us as those are for our own good and being human we should know all of that eversince.

Because even not Covid yet there are other virus that may affect us without this protocols.

Health protocol is very important from an early age, but the worst thing is that when the corona virus comes, the protocol is strictly enforced, even government regulations have been implemented, why is that because this is very dangerous for all of us, the threat is so big that it will await death slowly .

And about the Vaccine?yeah this will help and with a wish and hope?the world will become 100% covid fre.

Hopefully this happens with the vaccine we can be free from Covid-19, so from that next year, I hope the world will quickly recover from this long suffering.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 26, 2020, 03:10:50 AM
Actually those Health protocol is not needed to remind us as those are for our own good and being human we should know all of that eversince.

Because even not Covid yet there are other virus that may affect us without this protocols.

And about the Vaccine?yeah this will help and with a wish and hope?the world will become 100% covid fre.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
November 26, 2020, 01:33:47 AM
Not counting the fact that people just began to leave the house less often - as for me, this "painful" year itself affected rather well the development of various products.
The quality of delivery services has greatly improved-to the point that the speed of shipment between countries has become, in my opinion, a little faster. And that's not to mention just delivering food.
The quality of remote service in banks and other organizations has improved.
All sorts of ossified bosses realized that it is not necessary to keep a lot of people in the office because the difference in productivity did not appear, but on the contrary - people work better at home.
All this will leave a huge imprint on the existing world and everything will only get better.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
November 26, 2020, 12:06:07 AM
The virus has not yet been able to fully control the risk of death and infection cannot be reduced until the vaccine is available many countries tried to invent the vaccine but failed physicians and scientists are frustrated that the vaccine cannot control the virus if it is injected into the animal's body. Many doctors say it will take two to three years to fully control the effects this is why everyone is allowed to be careful thinking about their own safety the virus is not completely eradicated everyone's warnings can be controlled.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 25, 2020, 09:55:42 PM

It could not end the virus because there are people who are against anti vaccine, and some people who are hesitant to go undergo immunization, the vaccine will be a big help for people who are more prone to CoVid like the elderly and pregnant, not all the people in the world can be immunize in a short period of time, it will take a year because of funding and who will be prioritize.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
November 25, 2020, 09:48:40 PM
Could the vaccine help us from getting immune to the virus? Yes
Will the virus end after these vaccines are being transported in different countries?? No
Will the vaccine eradicate the virus as a whole?? No

If you will compare this and the past experiments of the scientist in getting a new vaccine, 1 year is already fast to find a vaccine to a new strain of virus. I know that some of the people have seen the shining light after these companies said that they've created the vaccine against it but I don't think that eradicating of removing the virus is for me not possible for now although we can be immune to it (herd immunity).
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 25, 2020, 08:05:33 PM

Pfizer and BioNTech announced their coronavirus vaccine was more than 90% among those evidence of prior infection, hailing the development as "a great day for science and humanity."
You can find more details on this post..https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/effective-covid-19-vaccine-found-5287841

When covid-19 was just starting to plague us, it was very scary because of the news that so many people die every day in different countries, many have reached the point of having a psychological problem due to extreme fear and wondering if they and their family can survive. That time what we can only do is Pray and always follow the health protocols, during lockdown we have been able to think of things we should develop and be thankful for. Life has become very difficult for many due to unemployment for a year it is very difficult to rely on help from others because we are all affected.  And now finally the vaccine for it will be launched soon, people have hoped in their hearts that we will also end at this stage of our lives and gradually return to normal.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 25, 2020, 07:48:57 PM

It's a matter of time before this CoVid vanishes, it's a matter of distribution also, the first one who will get it are those countries who participated in the formulation and testing of the vaccine, other countries will have to line up for the vaccine, so it will take several months before the majority of the people around the world are vaccinated another issue is the cost, the third world will have to take a loan to buy this vaccine, like our country is planning to do.
I also heard that my country is planning to take loans too just to have that vaccine distributed here. IMO, as long as we always follow those imposed health protocols and safety precautions, we can help stop the spread of corona virus. Honestly, i'm not concern anymore about the vaccine because there is still no guarantee that it will be safe for all of us and it will take time again before it will be proven safe and tested to cure the corona virus.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
November 25, 2020, 07:48:22 PM

I’m not sure to date about the vaccine if it hasn’t really been distributed and implemented. Although indeed I hope and we all hope they can actually find
the vaccine and kill the coronavirus that has caused a lot of misery around the world.
Vaccine discovery is indeed the bright side amid the darkness. But it took time for scientists to convince themselves that the vaccine is absolutely safe
to give to all humans around the world. For that, we must be patient and continue to maintain life until it can consume the vaccine.
Pages:
Jump to: