Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 21. (Read 4085 times)

copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 04:35:07 AM
Bounty will not die because it's pegged with cryptocurrency market, new projects and old projects need bounty hunters to make their projects become more popular.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
December 07, 2018, 04:26:44 AM
No, bounties won't die. It is happening because of the falling market. There are a lot of fraud projects out there and a lot of bounties are turning scam. But as soon as the market will recover, things will be much better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 07, 2018, 04:18:02 AM
You would better think about the present time and pray for the tokens on your wallet not to reach the finish point:)) About the future, time will show us. Growing market can recover anything
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 04:16:54 AM
I think bounties would not be that much but if it will die we are not yet sure about it since bounties are the most affordable way of marketing ICOs and STOs, definitely bounties starting april this year up to this date is not anymore profitable since the bounty pool also decreases.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
2018 have been a very terrible for bounties I mean its no longer as interesting lucrative and producing like it was at 2017 were not so sure if bounties will still be the way there were and most bounties now are a scam
December 07, 2018, 03:45:47 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
yes, that is true indeed this year was very bad at finding prizes from the bounty program. I observed that until now only the interest of bounty hunters had diminished in participating in the bounty program because of poor results. I think if the ICO condition like this continued slowly the bounty hunter would leave.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I think that because of this situation in the market this year, will leave a lot of people from the bounty, the coin comes out worth a penny, and people just do not make sense to sit and do this job, and our position will change a little for the better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 03:35:29 AM
What i believe bounty participant will reduce because most of bounty hunters already give up in this situation and in the future icos will reduce too because of regulation, it will be hard for project if want to launch the ico.
Activity: 308
December 07, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

I think bounty hunters is not affect much to the future of cryptocurrency because bounty hunters is a small part of market , the amount of money they invest in the market is not so much , if the number of participants increases , I think that is a good sign for crypto .
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
December 07, 2018, 03:31:23 AM
Do you think that this is really going to happen? It would be nice if it wont be true. I am okay if we earn less rewards for our work. Also it wont be good for ICOs because there will not be any "free" promotion avaiable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
December 07, 2018, 03:27:51 AM
This phenomenon is usually not changed in any way. The sharp decline in Bitcoin will affect all industries, bounty, airdrops, miners, node miners, and traders. As long as the industry involved in cryptocurrency is severely hit, the bounty may disappear in the future.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 03:25:32 AM
For me I fading think that bounty will just collapse just like that it will be hard for such a thing to happen why because bounty hunters really help a lot.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
I have been working as a bounty hunter since 2017 and at that time it was the best for me because the bounty they made was quality and participants were not as many as now. this year the participants grew quite rapidly and the bounty quality that appeared was more in the form of garbage so many of us did bounty assignments but the tokens that were produced did not have good value. I hope that many bounty and ICO reductions to become better, like 2017 and bounty hunters will get good rewards
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
December 07, 2018, 03:19:31 AM
There are no good bounty because there is a crisis in the cryptocurrency market .. we are traversing the year 2014 and it is possible that after the price correction there will be a long flat, many projects will freeze for an indefinite period ... look at the bitcoin price chart, follow its path and you will understand what to launch now ico is the murder of the project .. in general, have patience and forget for a while about the bounty
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
December 07, 2018, 03:17:11 AM
There will be no more bounties as most of the projects now are just scam and no real plan of execution. I've seen the growth of bounties and ICOs last year and that's really the best year though I never joined and invested to any still I didn't regret. Demand for participants is growing while supply of bounties will decrease.
It is so sad, we have heaven on the earth, every one was able to earn thousands of dollars for easy job online. But now our investments, our spent time, everything is going to the hell  Cry.
December 07, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
What you've said is true. I think it's the number of participants and crypto enthusiast increase days passed by. But bounties are not dead, it's just the stakes are devided into many participants, however we should also choose a good project or good ico, not just joining and would not get tokens out of unsuccessful projects.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 03:08:14 AM
Bounty hunting will not just die like that because a huge members of people participating in it it’s not just possible all we need to do is just cool down and keep up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 03:05:51 AM
Bounty hunting will not die down as there is a need for it by new ICOs and other projects that want to advertise their coin to the general public. 2018 has not been a good year but bounty hunting will continue for a long time to come
December 07, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

we see now, there are a lot of ICO projects that have sprung up but what happens, only a few have quality prices in the market and most of them become garbage. That's all because most ICO projects only prioritize the benefits of the project itself. maybe the future of crypto is only in the hands of big investors if they leave, the Crypto will also die.
Activity: 370
December 07, 2018, 02:36:10 AM
The problem isn't in the number of participants increasing, it's in the bad shape the cryptocurrency space is projects can no longer reach their caps and as such, there won't be any payout to bounty participants.
Pages:
Jump to: