Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 16. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 03:35:41 PM
Of course , compared to 2017 , this year's earnings are very small, but there are worthy projects that can bring even more money and you need to keep most of the coins .
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 18, 2018, 03:23:52 PM
Bounty will continue to live, but serious changes and tightenings will be made (my opinion), but at the moment there are simply no normal projects. A good project on such a market does not turn up
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 18, 2018, 03:18:37 PM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Most of the bounty hunters said that this 2018 is the worst season for campaign hunting, but it doesn't means that bounties will gonna die, of course not! this is just a part of the circumstances for the bounty hunters. Even the count of bounty participants is increasing it won't affect the levels of ico campaign/bounties, instead it will remain in this industry.

I think the bonus participants are declining. For the following reasons
1. The bounty is not as much as before
2. The amount of money earned from the bounty decreases many times
3. Bounty hunters feel depressed because of the unpaid bonuses from the finished bounty
Activity: 406
December 18, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
Earnings are now of course very small compared to 2017 , but if you do social networks and signature, and if you perform where few participants of course earnings will be good
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
December 18, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
When the market comes out of the slump, I'm sure the bounty hunting business will rise back up. Like, a lot of projects are delaying their listings because of the bear market - when things start looking back up, there sure will be more successful bounties.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 18, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

Most of the bounty hunters said that this 2018 is the worst season for campaign hunting, but it doesn't means that bounties will gonna die, of course not! this is just a part of the circumstances for the bounty hunters. Even the count of bounty participants is increasing it won't affect the levels of ico campaign/bounties, instead it will remain in this industry.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
i don't think it will die so easily a lot of infrastructures is built for current bounty hunters and futures ones, after all, it's a cheap way to help ico in marketing there project
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 18, 2018, 09:49:40 AM
Bounties are now facing very difficult times, because of the poor market conditions. But as soon as the market recovers and we will return to normal prices, bounties will be very profitable and the bounty era will come back.
Activity: 434
December 18, 2018, 08:02:41 AM
It is possible that those generosities in which we had to participate will change their format and we will participate in other companies!))
Activity: 420
December 18, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
They are not going to die but the coins are going to go down a lot more before we are going to be done with this bear market and it is going to last for a long time maybe even much longer than any bear that we have ever had in the market for a long time. But with time the coins are going to start doing better and once they are done, we will be seeing much better prices
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
I try to participate in bounty companies of the same group of managers, because they always have good projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
Many bounty hunters are wiped out.  They are working all this year for cents. It was a really worst year for all hunters i think.
There are 2 main reasons for this situation. A lot of people. It seems to me that comunity of bounty hunters  has grown 5 times for this year. Of course it affected the price. We have a lot of scam project. This is the second reason. I do not know what will happen next. But I want to believe that the bounty campaigns will live.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 05:47:25 PM
I think bounty's gonna live a couple more years. But we need a fundamental change in the rules. If this continues, it will not lead to anything good.
Activity: 571
December 16, 2018, 05:00:32 PM
I don't think the bounty companies will die. While there is an ICO and so far it is necessary to create a hype around the projects without allocating significant funds for this. The bounty of the company will be for quite some time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 16, 2018, 04:20:44 PM
in as much as the market remain or worsen the bounty will continue to offer hunters less token with little or know exchange platform. shit coin just like my friend call it. Everything work hand in hand and the determinant now is the market condition. An improvement might see everyone making huge money from bounty again while investors also make large profit all else vise versa
Activity: 438
December 16, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
I have witnessed the growth of the market in 2017. It was a great year for bounty hunters. But now the bonuses are broken down a lot of times because of two big reasons. Because the projects are no longer appealing to investors and the current number of hunters is too much.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
December 16, 2018, 04:15:04 PM
Bounties still going on and keep success although lower price of ethereum or bitcoin, many ICO will be connection how ethereum price and sell their coin based on how the market condition, but all of ICO and bounty will success.
u wrong buddy.
if the primary coin have a high dropped
no one will believing ico
however, bounties will not die
but near of death,like now.
Activity: 532
December 16, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
Bounties still going on and keep success although lower price of ethereum or bitcoin, many ICO will be connection how ethereum price and sell their coin based on how the market condition, but all of ICO and bounty will success.
Activity: 406
December 16, 2018, 02:16:50 PM

You are right, rewards significaly decreased considering how they were in 2017, but that is because of current state market is in and how you said because of more and more people joining and doing bounties, so we could say that getting some profit from doing bounties is decreasing and slowly "dieing". But, I think bounties themselves, will die once crypto gets a lot more adoption and main market strategy of projects will be ads on television, on the internet, news portals, social media etc. I think the main reason we are having bounties (on this forum) and that people are doing them just because crypto isn't really that well known yet and mass marketing wouldn't really be that profitable yet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
I am still involved in the bounty campaigns and I think that there are plenty of them worth working for. You just need to make sure it is a good one

No, we will not say goodbye to the Bounties. They will continue bringing us awards for the work we will do. Probably, the awards will be not as great as before, in 2017. I am looking for new good projects.
Pages:
Jump to: