Pages:
Author

Topic: After China & Russia, now India - page 6. (Read 3273 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 09:47:35 PM
I fell like when one big country officially acknowledges bitcoin, then chain effect will happen for all other country. But, we need this one starting push!
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 23, 2017, 09:45:23 PM
I don't see any problems or news about that India concerns about bitcoin because the only thing that i know that India doesn't have complains about bitcoin and in fat, they already made bitcoin a legal currency in their country so i don't think that there is something to worry about the relationship of India and Bitcoin.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 07:57:06 PM
I think India not banned the bitcoin it's still under abrevation, the government collected the reviews from the experts of Bitcoin community in India, so till we have to wait for government announcement about bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 07:44:57 PM

India’s Government Agencies Still Have ‘Concerns’ About Bitcoin

Indian officials revealed last week that the country’s tax agency and investigation task force have concerns about money laundering and black market activities associated with bitcoin. India’s Special Investigation Team (SIT) is in the midst of drafting a report detailing problematic issues regarding the decentralized cryptocurrency.

What do you think?
It would be surprising to me if every tax & police authority didn't have concerns about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, this doesn't mean that they are going to ban them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
September 23, 2017, 07:31:19 PM
Well this hardly a surprise after all that is one of bitcoins features or forte for some countries this might be an disadvantage for some it is an advantage. Money laundering even happens in fiat currency so how can crypto currencies be any different. But the indian government still hasn't take any actions, they dont any plans in banning crypto currencies or all altcoins i guess their just trying to understand btc's concept in order to regulate it.
Activity: 161
September 23, 2017, 07:24:20 PM
On a sidenote, I saw a video the other day saying India is the 5th largest military spender globally. I would have thought they would put more resources into crypto instead of military. hahaha Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
September 23, 2017, 07:06:41 PM
This is nothing new, since governemnts also has its duties, that is to protect its people, india seems to be doing that as well, i think they just wanted bitcoin to be regulated, so as to see whether or not someone doing criminal activities, i think india accepted bitcoin, knowing the fact that bitcoin used to be the currency for the deep web and since bitcoin gained its popularity and had proven that it can be used outside the deepweb, many had seen its potential. I can see that there will be a time that those countries that had lealized bitcoin will have a summit and make rules in regulation of bitcoin in their region, sooner or late, we might see india speaking with russia, regarding bitcoin. Hopefully at that time their neigboring country, china, will also reconsider bitcoin, since they will now have help in checking for scam ICOs, sinece india is a great ally when it comes to technology, they will have no problem in destroying those who try to destroy cyprocurrencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 23, 2017, 07:01:35 PM
this is really sad, when bitcoin is popular, but the government is worrying, maybe because bitcoin does not know taxes, or other reasons that make us confused. It's also worrisome for us as bitcoin hunters, hopefully no side effects for us, and their fears are not followed by other countries.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 23, 2017, 06:52:58 PM
They ll come up with regulations on legalising with Government policies and their own exchanges to be all legit and Safe, remember India is moving forward after demonization and government preference is more towards digital currencies, so India shouldnt see anything like china as of now.
There are many engineers from india that work in sylicon Valley.They are not stupid, the influence of the engineers is big in India. They know about tech, and they can give advice to govt to regulate bitcoin better than to ban bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 23, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
I hope the bitcoin returns to its original state, which is where all countries receive bitcoin so bitcoin comes back to its original level, where its price increases and everyone is free to have or play bitcoin  Cheesy
I hope bitcoin will go back before but not the price . Because if all country dont have issue with bitcoin for sure the price will increase so everyone will benefits . I hope china russia and india will be back to bitcoin so will become as united and we will see bitcoin more powerdul and stronger .
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
September 23, 2017, 06:50:55 PM
If no government was able to stop torrents, then I guess these bans are all noise making .
Activity: 560
September 23, 2017, 06:47:00 PM
Sometimes when we read too much news about bitcoin, it makes us afraid. Just take a breath or take a rest at home.

I totally agree. It's just an obsession. Everything is gonna be ok  Cool
Well in every country there is always an issue. It makes other users/ traders to be panic and sell their hodling coins. Lets just hope that this will be resolve anytime.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
September 23, 2017, 06:45:21 PM
lol seriously are we worrying about india now?Who gives a crap about the opinion/decision of that country?I don't even care about china banning bitcoin(having massive hash power).Bitcoin is a revolution,it can not be banned,not by the government of any country Tongue
People not understanding Bitcoin worry about anything that may form a certain "threat" to the accessibility of Bitcoin in such a country ~ these people are just here driving the 'hype' till they think it's done.

Bitcoin can't be put to stop, and those who understand this, and remain hodling their coins throughout the years, will be the real winners here. We have gone through a huge load of drama already, and look where we are now. Smiley

People were speculating that Bitcoin's days were counted at the time MtGox made the market sink from nearly $1200 to below $200 back in the days ~ just like everything we experience right now, it's just a short term obstacle.
Activity: 133
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
September 23, 2017, 06:33:23 PM
Sometimes when we read too much news about bitcoin, it makes us afraid. Just take a breath or take a rest at home.

I totally agree. It's just an obsession. Everything is gonna be ok  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
September 23, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

Indian officials revealed last week that the country’s tax agency and investigation task force have concerns about money laundering and black market activities associated with bitcoin. India’s Special Investigation Team (SIT) is in the midst of drafting a report detailing problematic issues regarding the decentralized cryptocurrency.

What do you think?

The tax issue will continue to rise each time the governments try to handle bitcoin trading and usage in general. They want a full control of the entire monetary system... Dictatorship...
Activity: 294
September 23, 2017, 05:43:27 PM
lol seriously are we worrying about india now?Who gives a crap about the opinion/decision of that country?I don't even care about china banning bitcoin(having massive hash power).Bitcoin is a revolution,it can not be banned,not by the government of any country Tongue
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 23, 2017, 05:22:49 PM

What do you think?
The only problem i see is that the government cannot control the money and link their aadhar card to it  Tongue money laundering issue can occur even with fiat so that is not a problem that cannot have a final word ,all the exchanges running in India does have strict KYC policy and i dont see what problem they see in bitcoin and that is not the case happened in China as they wanted to regulate the exchanges and not bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 23, 2017, 05:04:23 PM
wow, hopefully what happen in india , it will not happen in my country, and hopefully it does not affect the bitcoin price in the market
Activity: 630
September 23, 2017, 04:42:40 PM
Lately, there has been a lot of disturbing news in the world of crypto currency. But it seems to me that most of this is mass hysteria. Against the backdrop of rapid growth, and the rapid decline in the news from China (and manipulative), people tend to either rejoice or panic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 23, 2017, 04:41:56 PM
any other sane person in the whole world would have "Concerns" about bitcoin. that is nothing new. every government in the world shares these "Concerns" it is not a thing to really discuss. if a country didn't show any "Concerns" about bitcoin then you have to start worrying about your government's competence.

and India has adopted bitcoin and that is the only thing that matters. just like China, Japan, Russia, Australia, US, Switzerland,...

Agreed. If we are going to see Bitcoin where we want it, government will have lots of "concerns". They will not keep quiet while they see it go really mainstream. Some things will happen along the way, and bans (from my point of view) are not at all unlikely.
Pages:
Jump to: