Pages:
Author

Topic: After China & Russia, now India - page 9. (Read 3255 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 10:27:05 AM
Well the RBI has kind of separate version of it but it doesn't seem that there would be a absolute Ban.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
Theres no news or announcement by the indian government that they will ban the bitcoin or other cypto as of now they just assisting some team to study what is the benefits of cryptocurrencybin their economy. We cant blame that there are news and issue regarding money laundering related in crypto as it is decentralize... Government should understand its main function. And if they need to regulate it in the near future
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
September 23, 2017, 10:20:27 AM
If Japan, Korea will create their own bitcoin drama story like this. We can see Bitcoin at $1900. Good thing I sold all my alts and bitcoin at $4000 waiting for the Big dump. I want to see BTC at $3200 in the next few days.

India’s Government Agencies Still Have ‘Concerns’ About Bitcoin

Indian officials revealed last week that the country’s tax agency and investigation task force have concerns about money laundering and black market activities associated with bitcoin. India’s Special Investigation Team (SIT) is in the midst of drafting a report detailing problematic issues regarding the decentralized cryptocurrency.

What do you think?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

Indian officials revealed last week that the country’s tax agency and investigation task force have concerns about money laundering and black market activities associated with bitcoin. India’s Special Investigation Team (SIT) is in the midst of drafting a report detailing problematic issues regarding the decentralized cryptocurrency.

What do you think?

As of now, the Indian government has not taken any serious action against the cryptocurrencies and they never planned to ban the bitcoins or any other alternate currency. They have just set up a team to understand the concept and consequences of the bitcoins on the indian economy. We can see in the future, some laws related cryptos by the Indian government in order to monitor/regulate the bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 23, 2017, 10:11:27 AM
I hope the bitcoin returns to its original state, which is where all countries receive bitcoin so bitcoin comes back to its original level, where its price increases and everyone is free to have or play bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 771
Merit: 293
September 23, 2017, 09:54:13 AM
Sometimes when we read too much news about bitcoin, it makes us afraid. Just take a breath or take a rest at home.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 09:16:55 AM
I just pray that all this is just an issue and it will not happen but if it does happen I have to keep calm.semoga in my country stay safe Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 01:35:13 AM

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: