Pages:
Author

Topic: After death we can back again in this world? - page 2. (Read 853 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 06, 2021, 12:27:58 PM
I read the comments and started to cry.
Merit: 2
September 06, 2021, 10:48:49 AM
I hope that would be cool, but we won't know about it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
September 03, 2021, 09:07:59 AM
Being born, living and dying is much simpler than we think. In short, from the moment man began to acquire an understanding of things, he also began to create his own beliefs and then he also began to tune in to people who believed exactly what he believed, and so these beliefs were growing and multiplying and creating various other types of beliefs. There are leaders in the world, and this is also the case in the animal kingdom, and these leaders direct other animals and people alike. Many people don't have the ability to discern and these leaders are the bosses of people who don't have the ability to question what they preach. Anyway, I attended various religions and read many books throughout my life. Today, at 51, I am a convinced atheist and I don't believe in the afterlife. Death is like your birth, when you least expect it, you were born or died and didn't even realize it. I confess that life is much more colorful when you believe in angels, saints, gods and things like that, because once you are absolutely sure that nothing exists and you realize you are alone, living is a much more difficult task and that is why they created gods. To do good, be honest and correct in your actions, you don't have to believe in anything or be religious because, if that were the case, there wouldn't be so many evils and wars involving beliefs all over the world.
September 03, 2021, 07:52:26 AM
maybe
September 03, 2021, 07:17:32 AM
I think that the soul goes to another body, and the one we are in now is temporary.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 01, 2021, 07:07:38 AM
Perhaps our body dies and our soul is reborn into another body and we are born into this world
That's the belief of reincarnation.

But mostly belief there's no reincarnation and it all depends to what your belief is and if you think that's what's going to happen next, it's your belief.
September 01, 2021, 06:53:52 AM
Perhaps our body dies and our soul is reborn into another body and we are born into this world
no one knows, but it would be fun
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
For some, once we die we go back to dust. If reincarnation is being taken into consideration it is said that we can go back to life but with different person or being. But, no one knows if it is true and if it really exists since we won't be able to remember everything. So, let's just live our life to the fullest and enjoy things we have.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
No man, you either go to heaven or straight to hell, ghost is another entity its not like the soul of the dead they sometime just take dead human appearance

I can't remember if the name of it is poltergeist which happens to hide things when you're trying to find it and when you're no longer looking for it, the things are appearing all of a sudden.

I doubt they have the ability to move non-living objects/things that can't be controlled wirelessly around.    They could do that in certain living things through possessions and controlling their minds to behave the way they want. It's more like how hackers would take over your internet device by installing malware to control and get the device behave the way they want.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 117
after death we can back again in this world?

I agree to return to this world after death only when all my loved ones live in this world. I don't want to return to this world without them.
Activity: 1190
It depends on the beliefs of each of us, and I don't believe someone who has died will return to this world. I think we live only once in this world,
if we have died we will never return to this world and will live in another eternal world. That's what I have believed until now. Therefore, I have to
live my life as well as possible and do something useful.
So we are just a traveler in this world which will not last. The other world is eternal and there we would live forever. Sometimes i think we are just wasting our time and energies in this world to develop property and wealth, which we could not take with us  to the next life. Why no one thinks like this and try to help the poor and not making his bank accounts filled with treasures.

It is true that we in this world are only travelers and will not be as long as we are in this world. So make the best use of the time we have
in this world, do good things for yourself and others. Don't say that getting rich in this world is a waste of time, because by having a lot of
money we can help other people. Most rich people are greedy, so they choose to keep all their money in the bank and fear it will run out
if it is used to help the poor.
So we are just a traveler in this world which will not last. The other world is eternal and there we would live forever. Sometimes i think we are just wasting our time and energies in this world to develop property and wealth, which we could not take with us  to the next life.
It's a common conception that we cannot take the wealth we have built on this world but it will also help our family that we'll leave once we go.

Why no one thinks like this and try to help the poor and not making his bank accounts filled with treasures.
There are actually many who thinks like that but it's not our obligation because we have our own responsibilities to do thus, we should be helping them to fish not to give fish.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
What do you think about it? after death we can back again in this world? You can explain your own beliefs, I think this is a important chapter in our life.

Religions have different beliefs about the hereafter there is no special belief about the hereafter in the hunter gatherer society like the according to their beliefs the death of a person means the end of life. This is true because once you die, no one can trust you to return to this world it is a supernatural concept of man.
Well correct , there are religion that believe in Reincarnation and mine was not.

for me once you die , there is a waiting before being judged and decide for your faith.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
It depends on the beliefs of each of us, and I don't believe someone who has died will return to this world. I think we live only once in this world,
if we have died we will never return to this world and will live in another eternal world. That's what I have believed until now. Therefore, I have to

So we are just a traveler in this world which will not last. The other world is eternal and there we would live forever. Sometimes i think we are just wasting our time and energies in this world to develop property and wealth, which we could not take with us  to the next life. Why no one thinks like this and try to help the poor and not making his bank accounts filled with treasures.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
What do you think about it? after death we can back again in this world? You can explain your own beliefs, I think this is a important chapter in our life.

Religions have different beliefs about the hereafter there is no special belief about the hereafter in the hunter gatherer society like the according to their beliefs the death of a person means the end of life. This is true because once you die, no one can trust you to return to this world it is a supernatural concept of man.
Activity: 1190
No man, you either go to heaven or straight to hell, ghost is another entity its not like the soul of the dead they sometime just take dead human appearance
We have the same belief with that. Ghosts aren't the soul of the dead people but they're another being made by the devil to confuse the living.

They're appearing to those few that have gifts of seeing them. But there's no way to communicate them and they cannot hurt us. And there's this specific ghost experience that I have for so many times.

I can't remember if the name of it is poltergeist which happens to hide things when you're trying to find it and when you're no longer looking for it, the things are appearing all of a sudden.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

I don't really know I want to believe that there is reincarnation but how about heaven and hell or eternal life?
Does this mean that we who are living right now has been reincarnated because we didn't go in eternal life and given another chance for it?

After death, we will move to another life which is very much modern than this world. There is no way we can return to this world again once we move to the eternal world. Also there will be no suffering in that world and people will leave in peace n harmony in that world.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: