Pages:
Author

Topic: After death we can back again in this world? - page 3. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 19
From my belief, after death we ain't coming back to this world, instead we are going to meet the Lord of host to receive judgement, we will give accountable of our life before the Lord of host, the way we spent our life on Earth will be played before us,if we do just right we will spend eternity with the Lord of host the creator of the universe, and if we live unjust fully we also will spend the rest of our life with Satan.🤦🤷.I hope this helps!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What do you think about it? after death we can back again in this world? You can explain your own beliefs, I think this is a important chapter in our life.

I think we can still come back to this world one or more times, I am a Buddhist and believe in reincarnation. A person's life does not end at death, it is just the beginning of a new cycle.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I personally dont beleive in anything above realistic opinions and I think that dead is the end of the road..
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
Humans will only die once, after that comes judgment.

We will however have a New Earth where both the dead and the living who were raptured in this current world and become immortal will rule over the rest of mankind (mankind/humans who will still die) for 1000yrs
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I met people who believe they will come back after death, Some of my friends believe in life after death, the concept of hell and heaven is still not cleared. I don't think so a person who died will back. These are just beliefs that are totally baseless.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What do you think about it? after death we can back again in this world? You can explain your own beliefs, I think this is a important chapter in our life.

There are some Religious belief about this and that's called Reincarnation  ? please correct me if I'm wrong .

Now for me, I guess there is a chance that it could happen depend on my own belief because of the reason that there's no concrete answer to what will happen to us after living this world so chances are there.
I do not believe in reincarnation...
I will make an opinion based on what I was taught. I am a Protestant Christian and teach Protestant Christianity, a dead person will only wait for judgment.
This is the example of beliefs , you had been taught but what about searching for your own? as you are now a mature person and has capacity in knowing what is right and truth.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

I don't think so. We don't know this for certain but I can speak for myself, I have no memories of any previous life. If I was on earth in the past then I must have forgotten everything. Also if we all would come back than the world would be overcrowded. I think we only have life.
Activity: 49
Merit: 25

I don't really know I want to believe that there is reincarnation but how about heaven and hell or eternal life?
Does this mean that we who are living right now has been reincarnated because we didn't go in eternal life and given another chance for it?

Everything is based on evidence, everything that is said is myth, to be honest, let's say "we do not know", because this is the truth, all these are fictions, and whoever claims something should present evidence and whoever rejects this claim should present evidence / reason for rejecting it. And whoever says "I don't know" means that he is ready to change his mind if there is conclusive evidence of this.

As Religions are belief in the unseen, which means that you believe without evidence, and this is a personal decision and therefore cannot be discussed. And all of these beliefs are extracted from religions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I don't really know I want to believe that there is reincarnation but how about heaven and hell or eternal life?
Does this mean that we who are living right now has been reincarnated because we didn't go in eternal life and given another chance for it?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 117
after death we can back again in this world?

According to the UN, in 2019, the world's population was 7.7 billion people. Based on your logic, will all these people be born again after death? But what about new people, they won't be born? And after 100-1000 years, again one and the same are reborn? This theory is not clear to me, and I do not believe in it.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
I do not believe in reincarnation...
I will make an opinion based on what I was taught. I am a Protestant Christian and teach Protestant Christianity, a dead person will only wait for judgment.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

There is such thing, even no scientific logic proves it nor does any religion so i think there was no need for such a question, there is no way we can come back to this world after death. Simple.
Lol for you there is such thing but for others?there have none.

We only die once and that is what majority of the people in the world knows and believe.

I respect yours but also you need to respect ours .
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 7701
'The right to privacy matters'
Hey! This life and world killed you, right? Why would you want to come back so that it could do it again to you?

Cool

good question.

answers

revenge
love ❤️ of a soul mate
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

There is such thing, even no scientific logic proves it nor does any religion so i think there was no need for such a question, there is no way we can come back to this world after death. Simple.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
This is a very big topic, but in short:

- There is a soul - this is something that doesn't belong to the material world in which we are now. The soul is a part of God, this is all the best, this is peace, harmony, Love. The soul manifests itself in the material world through any sincere good deeds. The soul is immortal, there is no concept of space and time for it (it is in another dimension, in which there is no concept of materiality).

- You (who you feel yourself to be) is a person who has a soul and all these bodies (which I will talk about in the next paragraph).

- A person has many different bodies that are simultaneously in different dimensions (material body, astral body, mental body, etc.). Human is the totality of all these bodies. At the moment, most people pay their attention most of all to the material world.

- A person has a mind. Information into which is loaded from a single information space of the Earth. In different religions and philosophies, mind is called differently. For example: devil, satan, ibis, animal nature, etc.

- Mind from the material world. When a person has forgotten about his spiritual part (soul), when he uses his mind ignorantly (more precisely, the mind uses this person), then we can say that such a person worships Satan or Satan took possession of his soul.

- Mind can be used for good if you control it. The main thing is to understand that images, thoughts and emotions (the reaction of a person to thoughts) are not yours, it doesn't belong to you. If you owned it, you would be able to manage it. But thoughts come and go on their own. But the personality can control these thoughts and accept only positive ones.

Different religions/philosophies and teachings use different terms, but the essence is the same everywhere.

This was all precondition. And now the answer to the question:

A person (together with a soul, mind, and different bodies in different dimensions) manifests itself in this material world (is born here). If during this life here he doesn't merge with the soul, but merges in the mind (which is material and mortal), then after death - the soul is reincarnated and manifests itself in this material world again, but your personality remains to live without a material body, without a soul, it's called hell. Because in this state, the person finally realizes that he was wrong during his lifetime, but it is already too late, and now this person simply observes and cannot do anything at all. This state of personality is called subpersonality.

Therefore, it is better during life to hold on to the soul as tightly as possible and strive for it. So that after death your soul will not be reborn in the material world, but become a step higher and you personality+soul become an angel.

All your past lives (subpersonalities), they are all attached to your soul all this time, but when you become an angel, then you liberate all these subpersonalities and they disappear, and you move on and are already in the spiritual world (which has nothing in common with material). Any description of the spiritual world is a distorting mirror. But we can say that there is nothing better than the spiritual world. It is sometimes called paradise. God is also there, but not in the material concept in which many understand it. Soul and God - this is more about sensations.

I hope I answered your question.
I may be wrong about some details, but the essence is something like this.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
There is theory: our soul go into a new body, thereby improving the next life. We don't remember anything from the previous life, but sometimes we have deja vu
Almost everyone in the world felt something which they faced already in the past but there is no reason for the past life memories to exist with soul even the life after death is real so deja vu is something like fantasy we always thinking about in our subconscious mind.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
If you do come back you're not going to remember any past lives. Right? Cause we don't. At this point does it really matter?
If this is the case then there are no sense at all of coming back because you are a new person again once it happens?
The real question is can your conscious mind move forward in time, then come back to where it started. You know, so that you can know which coins to buy or sell. That's really the only important thing anyhow.

actually the real question is "Are we really wanted to be Born again"?

because for me?i dont as i am contented in one life that has given unto me.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
I don't think we will be reborn in the same form as we are now, but am not one to accept that we simple "cease" to exist. We just continue to live from one form to another. Our consciousness still survives all the time, it can't die because it can't be created or destroyed. It was always what it is. Maybe, we can take new life forms or go to higher dimensions as well!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
There is theory: our soul go into a new body, thereby improving the next life. We don't remember anything from the previous life, but sometimes we have deja vu
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
Many people say that we can return to life after death, but secondly and as a second person or animal, but I do not think that this happens and I see that when we die we will not be able to return to life again and that all these hadiths are myths
Pages:
Jump to: