Pages:
Author

Topic: after Jp morgan Now valdmir putin attaking crypto market - page 4. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
this time bicoin will fall to 2000 usd or crash
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Of course it poses a serious risk, Putin my mate you were doing what all these years? Russia was a big support for cryptocurrencies when countries

Like Us and China were trying to seclude Bitcoin into an isolated and regulated corner, they were like a big brother for crypto, but you need to know

With or without you the revolution will keep growing bigger, you can't centralize a revolution which was built on decentralization. Bitcoin was the

Currency, decentralization of governments is the next mission of Satoshi's movement.
Bound to happen in the coming decades. Hopefully sooner than later and hopefully for the better of humanity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Well I hope this creates panic and a lot of people sell their coins thus bringing it down to a low price. Somewhere around $3,500 would be fine for me so I can stock up and buy again.  But then again, that's just me. Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Seems to me like Vladimir Putin wants to have some cheap Bitcoins. Don't get fooled guys.

Hodl strong!
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Of course it poses a serious risk, Putin my mate you were doing what all these years? Russia was a big support for cryptocurrencies when countries

Like Us and China were trying to seclude Bitcoin into an isolated and regulated corner, they were like a big brother for crypto, but you need to know

With or without you the revolution will keep growing bigger, you can't centralize a revolution which was built on decentralization. Bitcoin was the

Currency, decentralization of governments is the next mission of Satoshi's movement.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Vladimir Putin: Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

let's see who huts the most putin or jp morgan....

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/
I think there is a huge difference in the way both approached the subject, the JP Morgan chief executive basically said that bitcoin was a fraud if I remember correctly, Putin is just saying that crypto by not being controlled by the state poses a risk to it and that is true, because that is the whole point of bitcoin, a currency that is not printed by a central authority, so if anything Putin is recognizing that bitcoin is a success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Attacking it the first sign of fear =))

Wait and enjoy =)
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
Such laws cast Russia back several decades ago. The world changed and changed every year in a geometric progression. What Russia is doing shows that it is not yet ready to enter a new era and, thus, will lag behind such developed countries as the US and Japan.

Russia is very pro-crypto though. They're actually investing heavily in it as far as I know and is certainly not lagging behind.

I don't think geometric progression makes much sense in the context you're shooting for by the way.

It is hard to say that Russia as a country invests in crypto. But there are many crypto enthusiasts, miners in Russia and many Russian teams that conduct ICO.
Such laws cast Russia back several decades ago. The world changed and changed every year in a geometric progression. What Russia is doing shows that it is not yet ready to enter a new era and, thus, will lag behind such developed countries as the US and Japan.

Russia is very pro-crypto though. They're actually investing heavily in it as far as I know and is certainly not lagging behind.

I don't think geometric progression makes much sense in the context you're shooting for by the way.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
putin actually loves crypto so it is fake news!
Activity: 647
Merit: 260

Well, I think no FUD can take down our cryptoworld. Maybe all the fudders can hit us, but they will never kill us Cheesy
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
uh oh. now putin is mad? lol.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I don't think that this news is noticed by the market.

These are not news though. Everybody and his mother already knew that Russia will try to pass the legislation regulating crypto currencies. That information has already been already baked into the price.
Activity: 28
Merit: 5

It is just an announcement. Right now they are thinking what to do. And of course crypto is a risk for the government because of using crypto against gov. money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107

may he wants to get some cheap Bitcoin?

I think he doesn't need bitcoins at all )

It's another step towards crypto legislation. I don't think that this news is noticed by the market.
Honestly, I'm quite surprised that Putin did actually said it. I thought he'll provide more acceptance to cryptocurrencies compared to China and other countries but I guess he is just a typical politician who feels the threat that crypto provides. I think I read on some article that he retracted his message about crypto but I can't find the article. This will become a thing now as more countries will be aware of the threat that Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) brings. Hopefully, they just follow Japan and publicly introduce BTC to their community. Undecided
Russia is supporting crypto. Putin is just stating the obvious. There's tons of scamming going on in crypto and there are a lot of gullible people on this planet who love being scammed. That's just one of the obvious risks which have nothing to do with denouncing crypto as a whole.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Honestly, I'm quite surprised that Putin did actually said it. I thought he'll provide more acceptance to cryptocurrencies compared to China and other countries but I guess he is just a typical politician who feels the threat that crypto provides. I think I read on some article that he retracted his message about crypto but I can't find the article. This will become a thing now as more countries will be aware of the threat that Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) brings. Hopefully, they just follow Japan and publicly introduce BTC to their community. Undecided
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

hahaha Words of communist "serious risks" is like music for my ears Cheesy

Of course it is risk for them, because they can not control that - what do you expect? They are losing they power of control... Cheesy

Vladimir Putin a communist? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you have no idea what are you talking about

Ok. Everything in Russia is democratic.. my mistake. But really i'm far from true if i call like that ex-KGB officer? I don't think so..
Activity: 151
Merit: 11

hahaha Words of communist "serious risks" is like music for my ears Cheesy

Of course it is risk for them, because they can not control that - what do you expect? They are losing they power of control... Cheesy

Vladimir Putin a communist? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you have no idea what are you talking about
Pages:
Jump to: