Pages:
Author

Topic: after Jp morgan Now valdmir putin attaking crypto market - page 5. (Read 2282 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Putin huylo and populist!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Vladimir Putin: Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

let's see who huts the most putin or jp morgan....

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/

hahaha Words of communist "serious risks" is like music for my ears Cheesy

Of course it is risk for them, because they can not control that - what do you expect? They are losing they power of control... Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
We should develop such a regulatory system on the basis of international experience that will make possible to make relations in this sphere systemic, definitely protect interests of citizens, business and the government, and provide legal guarantees for work with innovative financial instruments.

He also called cryptos innovating financial instruments. This is not FUD, this is standard political statement trying to justify the need for regulation.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hopefully Trump just doesn't understand it enough to even know what to say. I understand why a gov would be resistant, but I suspect Russia is trying to figure out how to maximize profits...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I hope donald trump won't join them after all. This isn't going good. Japan and South Korea will be lot more suspicious. And of course European Union will wait for USA. Sad days for coins!
Trump is almost like a crypto himself. Volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I hope donald trump won't join them after all. This isn't going good. Japan and South Korea will be lot more suspicious. And of course European Union will wait for USA. Sad days for coins!
Japan is quite big on Bitcoin adoption. They even accept it at one of their country's biggest consumer stores.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Well, it seems putin is planning to buy some coins and as he is too late, try to make people dump the coins like jp morgan ceo did.
LOL you made my day with your joke,but putin already tried in several times to make or ban crypto but they are fail to doing it caused by they are just try to make another fuders into the  crypto space. With the decentralized thing and that will neve be happened.
Well, they have their own tool called RKN that can ban any site with the help of local providers. So they can ban any crypto exchange for example and I doubt that exchanges will try to circumvent a ban in order to be presented in Russia
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Well, it seems putin is planning to buy some coins and as he is too late, try to make people dump the coins like jp morgan ceo did.
LOL you made my day with your joke,but putin already tried in several times to make or ban crypto but they are fail to doing it caused by they are just try to make another fuders into the  crypto space. With the decentralized thing and that will neve be happened.
Activity: 448
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
LOL. At least almost every major cryptocurrency has a transparent blockchain.

Money laundering is best made with gold and especially CASH. Cryptos are highly tracable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Jp morgan is a asshole we shouldn't listen to any of his bs i don't know if you are aware but right after he made the announcement btc is risky investment he bought btc worth millions after the price fell because of exchange ban.
For putin he is a president and revenue of the government is earned from tax itself if people start using it they are losing millions. No one really understands btc was created to be decentralised as someone mentioned but soon it will get regulated around the world.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Twitter: @CriptoIngreso
It's a rather short article, with a rather short quote. They quote him saying that cryptocurrencies also carrie serious risks that's it. We all know that, that's not news to anyone specially on this forum.

I don't think it's comparable to what JP Morgan CEO said in any way, that Bitcoin was a fraud, based on that quote alone I don't think this should be classified as an attack on cryptos, at least not yet.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Vladimir Putin: Cryptocurrency Poses 'Serious Risks'

let's see who huts the most putin or jp morgan....

https://www.coindesk.com/vladimir-putin-cryptocurrency-poses-serious-risks/
Didn't Putin meet with Vitalik just a few months ago? Sounds like the Russian govt is trying to control crypto now
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Putin just like another man who want to buy at lower price or its just for making bitcoin did not sky rocket fast. After the announcement the price of bit coin is still not dump much. And also bitcoin from the first its created no one care and it is still fine

More fud from goverment = buy more

If people spread fud thats the right time to buy.
Activity: 141
Must be because PUT (putincoin) is not doing so well!
Activity: 238
When you see these certain figures get scared about bitcoin you know bitcoin is doing its thing. What I mean by this is the fact that it scares China, bank CEOs, and heads of countries means oh yeah bitcoin is disrupting the

way of the world as we speak. Because the world revolves around money and the current financial landscape is being changed, the people who currently have the power cant help but be pissed off. I enjoy every article Cheesy
Activity: 140
if they can bring the price lower and buy more, then why not? it is always a threat to the centralized control, which is basically every country.
I'm confused, didn't the Russian government invest in crypto/farming this year?
Yes, it did. But just because he's stating some facts about cryptos doesn't mean he's against them.
Of course cryptos pose serious risks. They take the power away from centralized entity. That's exactly the reason why Bitcoin was created in the first place.

This is so true. Everything not under this madman's control poses a risk for him.
It's not just him. China and J.P. Morgan are doing the same. Surely there are other big players that are trying to damage control from behind the scenes too.
Pages:
Jump to: