Pages:
Author

Topic: after listening to manupulation, i think in this way - page 3. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
If manipulators also need trend lines then they actually haven't completely dominated the market. What I think is, they'll just cause a greater volatility effect quickly and make the best of the momentum before other traders arrive who will overcome their capital strength.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
The more the market capitalization of a coin, the lesser the market manipulation of the coin.

Let us take bitcoin as an example, owned by many people in the world and also having a market capitalization of over $500 billion now. To manipulate a coin like that, I mean to manipulate a coin like bitcoin, it would be difficult.

A coin that is just listed on exchanges, or that is control mostly by whales, like 40 to 70% or more controlled by whales. Such coins can be manipulated. That is why it is good to go for good coins like bitcoin that is difficult to manipulate.

but after all they also predict by trend lines and indicators? why trend lines matters?
Indicators and other things used for technical analysis are good because traders use them and they have better accuracy. This does not mean that you should 100% believe on indicators because they can also fail, although many professional traders are using them and showing satisfying results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 222
Many times we see in news and articles about market manipulation, after that i think, why this trend lines and indicators matters,

do institutions are also following indicators and trend lines? yes, manipulation but that manipulation is for liquidity grab.

but after all they also predict by trend lines and indicators? why trend lines matters?
Pages:
Jump to: