Pages:
Author

Topic: After losing all your Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 4264 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
November 01, 2015, 06:18:35 PM
Am I the only person here that feels relieved when they lose all their Bitcoins due to gambling ? I don't have to deal with the constant planning and dreaming in my head that maybe this time I will recoup my losses. I find that I also sleep like a baby afterwards.

At least you use tour BTC for some purpose, IMHO it is OK.

If I would not trade altcoins in the past, not have used my XAPO card for 6 months with shopping and not gambled at all, I would have now about 11 BTCs...I've really enjoyed to use it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures
November 01, 2015, 06:05:22 PM
Am I the only person here that feels relieved when they lose all their Bitcoins due to gambling ? I don't have to deal with the constant planning and dreaming in my head that maybe this time I will recoup my losses. I find that I also sleep like a baby afterwards.

That's definitely not me. I have more than 100 BTC and I can't stand losing them all in gambling. That would be nightmare for me, not baby sleep.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
November 01, 2015, 06:03:20 PM
i just felt like this when i lost my 2 btc in one dice bet with 95 % win chance  Cry  Cry  Cry

5%  Shocked
realy sorry for your lost. I guess it's the adrenaline influence to a negligible possibility of loss
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
November 01, 2015, 04:54:40 PM

Once I can't sleep after I loss all my bits. I thought that I can make massive profit with it and the fact it busted me out. So I'm stop gamble for a while.
As we know sometimes our greed recall us again to make a bet and for now I'm bet with relax and afford to lose

How many did you lose that you can't even sleep? I guess many people said dont bet all of your money at least you can save it for your financial problem. Greed sometimes with a luck you can earn profit but always get your greedines overtake you is a bad thing

You think people don't know that? Do you think they bet all their money without knowing the odds? It's called addiction for a reason, if they were reasonable enough they woulnd't be even gambling in the first place.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 01, 2015, 04:45:27 PM
For me it will be a bad feeling, no one will be happy after loosing the money and no one wants to loose the money. Its always better to play with smaller amounts and keep some balance rather than loosing all the coins.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
November 01, 2015, 01:30:16 PM
Playing gambling is fun in the first place but in the end you losing it all your money then you will think always . i mean its repeating in my mind that how much i was lost.
Sometimes i cant forgot how much i lost so if i had money again i will play it to get back all my losses but nothings happen it always in the end loss... playing gambling makes me stress after i  lose..
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2015, 01:28:12 PM
Personally, I don't gamble much, but when I do, when I lose my bitcoins, it depends if it's a big amount or a small amount. If it's a small amount, like OP I'm usually happier when I lose, but if it's a big amount then I feel bad. I didn't like feeling like this, so now I only gamble for fun with small amounts.
legendary
Activity: 966
November 01, 2015, 01:24:54 PM
nah i feel bad for 5mins and then im great Smiley
i keep myself from 1 wise sentence
one roll might change your life.
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
November 01, 2015, 01:21:58 PM
Well every time I tried doing solo mining I knew the risks of betting money on hashrate. Same as dicing.

I just wanted to see if I could beat the odds Cheesy

Did like 5 BTC solo mining, recovered 4. So I wasn't too mad..
legendary
Activity: 1162
November 01, 2015, 12:42:13 PM
if you feel better after losing your BTC then I think betting becomes an addiction to you and is hurting you.
legendary
Activity: 1078
November 01, 2015, 12:40:28 PM

Once I can't sleep after I loss all my bits. I thought that I can make massive profit with it and the fact it busted me out. So I'm stop gamble for a while.
As we know sometimes our greed recall us again to make a bet and for now I'm bet with relax and afford to lose

How many did you lose that you can't even sleep? I guess many people said dont bet all of your money at least you can save it for your financial problem. Greed sometimes with a luck you can earn profit but always get your greedines overtake you is a bad thing
legendary
Activity: 910
November 01, 2015, 11:28:02 AM

Isn't that how it is? You stop for awhile but you always end up back again to try and recoup your losses.
It is a never ending roller coaster ride.
I think the only thing that could be done is to know when to stop when you have won alittle, not to try and get coins back all at once. Because luck does run out, but live to fight another day  Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
November 01, 2015, 11:24:15 AM
ok, I lost 0.1 BTC on primedice and 999dice to use x2 ........ Embarrassed

I use 2.5 mouths to earn 0.1 BTC on FaucetBOX .......
That would suck for all those hours you could of worked or done something else more valuable for your time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
November 01, 2015, 11:20:39 AM
Lol actually im like that. If i still have btc in wallet i will gamble and hope its win some, But if lose once.. i feel gonna fight for it again like all in what i have in wallet. And lose.. yea feel relieved after that. Can sleep well too by think that lose is lose nothing much can do. Its gone anyway
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 01, 2015, 11:08:46 AM
i just felt like this when i lost my 2 btc in one dice bet with 95 % win chance  Cry  Cry  Cry

I know how it feel.  Cry
We will really grateful if we can back in the past (not for years, just for 1 minute)

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

We lose money on click...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
November 01, 2015, 11:07:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
November 01, 2015, 11:00:36 AM

LOL, I had that feeling to from time to time, and I don't really understand why. I think it's like I made a mistake and come to terms with it, and felt relieved about it, like the possibility to start over with a new strategy. I only lost all my gambling money in the beginning. Now I have more strict bankroll management rules, so It never happened again.
Activity: 882
November 01, 2015, 10:50:20 AM
Sorry about that. How much have you lost in total? If I am in your situation (I hope I will never be), I guess I will be very upset and regretful rather than being relieved.
legendary
Activity: 1344
November 01, 2015, 10:43:59 AM
It happened to me before. I was much relieved after I lost my bitcoins as I do not have to think how to win back my bitcoin after losing everything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 01, 2015, 10:09:34 AM
that sounds like crazy talk to me, if you actually feel like that when you're gambling why not just send to an empty bitcoin adress and pretend like you lost it in gambling. then couple months later spend from the private key and get happy cuz you got a bonus. personally i like gamblng because its fun, i dont plan when im gambling  Cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: