Pages:
Author

Topic: After losing all your Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 4264 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
October 31, 2015, 05:34:34 PM
Am I the only person here that feels relieved when they lose all their Bitcoins due to gambling ? I don't have to deal with the constant planning and dreaming in my head that maybe this time I will recoup my losses. I find that I also sleep like a baby afterwards.
want cry but cant cry like that myfeel after loss,
its risk on gamble, you need plan not emotion for max bet.
you can recoup you lost, dont give up bro

what you are replying is the feeling of all gambler who when losses continuously and try to convince itself by telling that they will bounce back with full force, but what op is telling is correct, when you lose everything and have nothing then you dont need to plan and just relax.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 31, 2015, 05:34:02 PM
After losing my bitcoins in gambling im doing nothing and thinking why im play for losing then sometimes i just want to play again to gett back my all loses but still sad... so badluck for.. I think i need to stop playing gambling.. in the firstime a play i win but in the next lost with the winning profit...
Activity: 282
October 31, 2015, 04:51:34 PM
Am I the only person here that feels relieved when they lose all their Bitcoins due to gambling ? I don't have to deal with the constant planning and dreaming in my head that maybe this time I will recoup my losses. I find that I also sleep like a baby afterwards.
want cry but cant cry like that myfeel after loss,
its risk on gamble, you need plan not emotion for max bet.
you can recoup you lost, dont give up bro
Activity: 238
October 31, 2015, 04:41:37 PM
i dont care too much about it as i dont gamble from big sums
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2015, 04:36:04 PM

Well you have the right attitude at least. The idea is that you should be having fun and only bet money you can lose. Then it's all fair. Please don't fool yourselves that gambling will make you rich, it will leave you in ruins if you play long enough.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 31, 2015, 03:18:24 PM
Exact like this I feel too much relaxed no more wakings at night,no more plans to play gamble to make the Bitcoins grow more.I feel so light myself and tranquility and peace since I lost all my bitcoins on blockchain based famous game.I am surprised to see all the gamblers have same feelings at lease we both feel same.
Activity: 847
October 31, 2015, 03:15:59 PM
I actually get exaclty what you mean. Sometimes, gambling is just too much for me and once it's all gone, I don't have to worry about it anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
October 31, 2015, 03:13:05 PM

how many bitcoin you talk about? Because if a lose 0,05 ok, 0,1 i'm said, but if a lose 0,5 bitcoin to sport betting (i play more time to sport betting and not to dice and similar) i destroid my keyboard  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
October 31, 2015, 03:07:57 PM
You feel relived after losing your bitcoins lol.. hell if i lose my bitcoins due to gambling i'll probably kill myself j/k
Activity: 154
October 31, 2015, 03:05:42 PM
i just felt like this when i lost my 2 btc in one dice bet with 95 % win chance  Cry  Cry  Cry

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174
October 31, 2015, 03:01:49 PM
That happened several times, and i dont feel so much relax like u people do, also i dont freak up. Its more something like melanholic. I also think its good thing with this cold storage ( waiting time make u forget about gambling). Every time i say to myself :"More luck next time" and i also sleep nice.
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
October 31, 2015, 02:54:25 PM

yeah i also have like this nature , when i have coins in hand i loose them gambling , i keep on gambling and biting my nails for result and as soon as i loose i just go to sleep and feel relived, but after few days researched i understood the more you have easy access to coins the more you will loose , so now i keep cold wallet which takes around half an hour to open so i cant gamble much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 31, 2015, 02:50:14 PM
i actually feel bad after loosing my coins thats why i dont gamble
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 31, 2015, 02:49:37 PM

LOL .. I dont know how it feels after loosing all my btcs .. but it really felt great after reading your post ...

Maybe sooner or later i too will feel relaxed like you after i sell out all my btcs and empty my wallet
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
October 31, 2015, 02:41:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: