Pages:
Author

Topic: After The Election, What Next? - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 667
February 26, 2023, 07:25:09 PM
Doesn't matter who gets in power, whether through Democracy or a war. The idea of elections and politics is a fraud and scam. Today you vote someone thinking that they are the best leader you will ever have only for them to turn into bloody vampires tomorrow once you hand them a lot of power.
Most Nigerians before and after the election have come out to publicly proclaim the support for a particular political party candidate just like ops mentioned his own party and candidate, but most of them failed to take the time to check what are the possibilities of the leader if elected not rolling according to their expectations because just as you have said politicians can't be trusted.

-And the also seems to have forgotten so soon how in 2015 A particular politician was pronounced as the political Messiah Nigeria but when he eventually won the election his 8 years tenure have become the worst for Nigeria economy.,  and this time again history may repeat itself if their preferred candidates win.

It seems Nigeria is in a very volatile state at the moment. Anything going wrong could trigger a war and bloodshed. Personally, I hope it does not happen. No politician is worth losing their life for.
We already lost some life during the election yesterday but those are political thugs hired to disrupt the electoral process and possibly rig the election in favor their pay masters, but truth be told, Nigeria 🇳🇬  is far from going to war over election issues we are more advance than that.

-If there be any politician who is not satisfied with the election process of the final result, there is already an established electoral tribunal to establish their case.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
February 26, 2023, 05:57:54 PM
Doesn't matter who gets in power, whether through Democracy or a war. The idea of elections and politics is a fraud and scam. Today you vote someone thinking that they are the best leader you will ever have only for them to turn into bloody vampires tomorrow once you hand them a lot of power.

It seems Nigeria is in a very volatile state at the moment. Anything going wrong could trigger a war and bloodshed. Personally, I hope it does not happen. No politician is worth losing life for.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 26, 2023, 01:29:32 PM
After The Election, What Next?

Round up the people, and put 'em in concentration camps.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
February 26, 2023, 11:27:25 AM
Now my question is,
1. What if peter obi doesn't win afterwards
2.what if inec manipulates our votes.
3. What if peter obi finally wins and goes contrary to the needs of the citizens (Nigerians)

1. There are 18 candidates for the presidential seat, including representatives and senators. Why would you favor a particular candidate? And with 87 million confirmed voters, all possibilities are possible.
2. Nigeria, despite being the largest African country by population and using a democratic voting system since 2019, does not suffer from a worsening economic crisis and security unrest in the north and center of the country due to the activity of armed terrorist groups (Boko Haram, for example). I am not surprised that any party seeks to manipulate the results, especially since in the period leading up to the elections, attacks took place on polling stations, security headquarters, and candidates.
3. I don't think anyone can answer this question, including Nigerians themselves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 94
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 26, 2023, 10:50:59 AM
We know how long we Nigerians have waited for this forth coming elections, and the election was finally conducted yesterday, and as Nigerians we whole heartedly supported the labour party candidate (peter obi) and we all voted for him and we are expecting him to win.

Now my question is,
1. What if peter obi doesn't win afterwards
2.what if inec manipulates our votes.
3. What if peter obi finally wins and goes contrary to the needs of the citizens (Nigerians)

As Nigerians, as a people what will be our fate, what will be our next move? Please let's discuss...
Pages:
Jump to: