Pages:
Author

Topic: Again BTC going down? - page 10. (Read 2517 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

I think this is not a new thing or a blow to us. It does happen always. The rise and fall of the coins are just a part of us now and we must adapt to that. Many reasons have been proposed why that happens, but I think it is hard time we just leave price of bitcoin and watch it move as it wants.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
July 25, 2018, 05:02:44 PM
I also think that it really does not seem worrying the small drop that is currently experiencing the bitcoin because we are talking about 1% compared to yesterday and I trust that by the end of the year easily exceed $ 10,000. In little more than a week it has gone up more than $ 2000 and it was foreseeable that at some point it would stop that that frenetic rise.
Activity: 23
July 25, 2018, 05:02:25 PM
BTC dipped, but it will rise. There's a big chance it will reach 12k or more at the end of the year. Better get it now while you still can. I doubt it will disappear anytime soon
Activity: 72
July 25, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
In my opinion it's a great idea to hold BTC now. Of course it's quite low now but I believe that in the end of this year in can be higher and more expensive
Activity: 14
July 25, 2018, 04:31:43 PM
Future is too unclear to be seen and predicted. Therefore, I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I can name you one good Token Sale. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
July 25, 2018, 04:24:17 PM
Cryptocurrencies are the future, and that’s why I believe that the price of Bitcoin won’t go down. However, you can never be 100% sure of anything. I deal in Bitcoin, and invest in it, but never more than I can afford to lose. I personally don’t believe it will go lower than 5k, but I guess we’ll see.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
July 25, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

Why on Earth would BTC break $10,000 within a few days? That would be a more than 50% improvement in price compared to just 3 weeks ago when the price was hovering around $6,000. We should be happy that we managed to break $8,000 considering the market conditions we just climbed out of. It's likely we'll stabilise between 7-9,000 over the next few weeks until something pushes us over the boundaries.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
July 25, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
There was no news behind the rise of bitcoin and also now after the pump have been stopped and the bearish market have again gained control over the bitcoin market so now the price will go back to where it was previously, but I am supposing that bitcoin price will go below form where the pump started but now the price will make another low as the same also happened last time when bitcoin price reached above $9k for short amount of time and then fell back again.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 25, 2018, 03:07:24 PM
Right now it looks strong, with an uptrend. Though this could change at any time. The surprising fact is that the momentum is with the big cryptos, the small ones have not moved by much. If anything we should expect them to be more reactive, so will be following soon with the uptrend.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
July 25, 2018, 03:10:00 PM
as of this very minute, you can go though the price of bitcoin again and make comments. its price is going higher and higher like it is supposed to be. i can not expect it to be otherwise as it has taken the supposed position of forward ever, backward never.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
Hello, I think bitcoin will go down to 5000 $, and after that will go to the moon. In my opinion, the bull market will be started in the autumn. The price at the end of the year will be 35000-50000$
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 02:45:29 PM
Market cycle is working only. Nothing goes up all that time. Down and up both of it normal.
You know that value of bitcoin is unstable sometimes up and down, market cycle and this is normal in every investing cause not all times value are high and also not all times value are down.
Activity: 77
July 25, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

There is no such news that bitcoin will either go down or go away. So far, its prices are booming. Do you know further. So do not sell coins
Activity: 23
July 25, 2018, 02:16:47 PM
A little patience, it will bounce back. I do not understand one thing. The price has increased by 2k $ instead of enjoying it you write that it falls. What amount? $ 200?
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 25, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
Nowadays bitcoin price has unpredictable. Some time price down & some time increase. I think we need to more wait for increase the price.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 02:03:47 PM
it is common in the world of digital bitcoin gan. but the most important is how we can respond and take the right steps when facing the situation and conditions when the market again on the down .
Activity: 130
July 25, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
it's really unfortunate when investors are very impatient to sell their coins, the market is uncertain and for now the market conditions are experiencing a decline in coin prices, and this makes investors disappointed and not selling their coins
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 25, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
You should not considered as a fall.It's minor fluctuations after a huge raise.It will be the common think in cryptocurrency.Many of holders, will sell their long term holding at the raise. Obviously the price of bitcoin will reduce some how due to this . Hold your bitcoin for two days, the price of bitcoin will again start to increase in two- three days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
July 25, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
These corrections are healthy, if the market goes up quickly without correcting it tends to drop very fast as well. Strong growth is important to reduce volatility. The timing is positive, if the ETF is approved we will have a very favorable scenario.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
in technical analyse, you can easily see the RSI chart, it's shown overbought, that means it's normal going down, Btc needs some correction for healthy rise
Pages:
Jump to: