Pages:
Author

Topic: Again BTC going down? - page 13. (Read 2517 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
July 25, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
Do you honestly thought that bitcoin's price would just go straight up flawlessly without any drops and or corrections? Might be quite unrealistic, don't you think?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 11:36:40 AM
Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

It is hard to predict the price of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is pumping, and its price will be just $ 9000 but its likely it will not pass $ 10,000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
yes .. now bitcoin has decreased, which seems so long time when bitcoin can be worthwhile again. the average investor is buying bitcoin at the current time that will be prepared for the next harvest season. but now we can only wait and expect the price to recover quickly.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
July 25, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?
btc down again this is a reasonable thing, we can know if at some time forward btc price can grow high and predicted this year btc price can above $ 10000 and it will happen we will wait moment to get profit from btc.
Its because of its volatility, we know that bitcoin price is unpredictable if its going to increase or decrease. Its just like stating that the bull run is about to be happen, but i dont think that it will happen this early, i think it will happen maybe at the month of october to december. It happened for us investors to not lose hope on bitcoin.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
btc down again this is a reasonable thing, we can know if at some time forward btc price can grow high and predicted this year btc price can above $ 10000 and it will happen we will wait moment to get profit from btc.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: