Pages:
Author

Topic: agriculture and bitcoin - page 2. (Read 838 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 13
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 07:11:19 PM
Agriculture and Bitcoin may not sound aggreable or workable in the normal sense. However, where it could help you out is if you buy some Bitcoin hold for sometimes, then sell it when the price increase. You can then use the profit for crop cultivation. However, this may waste a lot of time as agriculture is all about seasons.

Another way is for you to seek out Bitcoin angel investors who can invest in your farm. The are willingly to invest provided you provide valid identification and also perfect plan of how to cultivate health lucrative crops.

Agriculture is a lifetime profitable business. For angel investors, check out https://angel.co/bitcoin/investors

I know this site. It's true it is very good site. I'd like to find investor who will like to try some ideas on our land! Our idea is how to use nature's technology for producing food. I want find invesments for developing of nature-friendly technology for farming.
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 07:03:45 PM
My simple way of advising you is; make enough coin, when you sell, in regards to whichever aspect you want to invest in the agriculture, you may buy enough land, do mechanized farming, employ more hands, make good production. Then, you may involve the government to also support by investing into it. From there, whatever your product, it will be a benefit to your country at large.there are some agricultural organizations  that still invest in bitcoin even as project. You can get there.

Sorry but our government is not about to help people. Because it is Russia Wink Maybe in future it could be, but not now. Now I think how to help my business by own strange.
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:59:38 PM
Hello all.

Please teach me how could I use a crypto for developing agriculture in my country?

Cheers.

I dont think I understand what you mean.  Maybe if there are unbanked individuals in your area they can use crypto to buy and sell agriculture products.  But as far as crypto helping developing agriculture I think you are looking at crypto wrong, I'm sorry.

I think I'm not looking at crypto wrong. I use crypto now. I want use better!
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:54:10 PM
Well, Russia is a country with above average acceptance of Bitcoin. You can bargain with your suppliers (for fertilizer and pesticide) and request them to accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Apart from Bitcoin, you can implement the Blockchain technology to track the incoming supplies and the delivery of farm products to the whole sale dealers. I think already we have several Blockchain applications for that purpose.

We no need pesticides. We know how produce own fertilizer without chemistry (worms and/or biogas station). We develop our farm without pesticide!
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
That's a rather broad question. I think the best way to use it to help farmers is to create a crowdfunding platform to help them buy supplies for their farms and make BTC a payment option.

There are already some platforms doing this, like Cropital, so you'd already have an example to follow and then simply allow cryptos to be used, no need to make your own blockchain/alt. This would be more a charity since it wouldn't always be certain that there'll be a return on investments.

Thank you for an idea. I think how to use the TON blockchain for our site in future!
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:37:13 PM
I have an idea for speaking about it.
What do you think about this crypto scheme?

Cows -> Bio Gas -> Energy -> Asic mining -> Bitcoin for farmer -> Bitcoin for investors

farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:27:16 PM
OP, if you want investment, then forget about it. However, if you have a farm and want to be involved in cryptocurrency, in theory, there might be some ways. Well, you could sell your crops in Bitcoin, but I doubt it will be handy. You can also utilize waste by creating a biogas power plant connected to the mining rig.

But again, it would be better if you just being an ordinary farmer, focus on the productivity of your crops, and forget about cryptocurrency. You could, however, save a little bit amount of money in crypto just in case this technology become mainstream.

No, man, crypto is a new opportunitie, and I will use it. And I use it right now!!!
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:24:28 PM
It gave them an idea that it was this easy to make money out of it by just providing a vision of helping the agricultural sector. Be it with farmers, renewable energy and other stuff that can be connected to that sector.

Still, many are not closing the doors for the opportunity if there's an actual and legit project that will certainly provide a vision and proposal that's really aiming to get with the specific part in agriculture.

We did 2 plans
1. We write own plan and did ICO (we rased 0 funds and continiue own story on own resourses)
2. We bought analyze of our ICO and bought tokenomy plan from cryptoanalytic. But it is too complicate for me to realise this tokenomy  (I can share for you but only as google translated pdf if you want but it needs some time for translating)

Also cryptoanalitic found for us some famous agriculture projects. Before I go sleep, I want share it for you. Information was collected almost 1 year ago, some information can be not actual.
1. You failed on it and you still want to try it again. But if there's legitimacy to the projects that you will start working with, this will automatically  gain the likes of the people and investors but if it's nothing new, expect nothing.

2. No, thank you. There's no need to share it and I don't need it. Don't buy something that you don't actually understand, services or offers like that earn from people that are thinking of how easy it is to make money from what they have discovered.

Thanks to stompix, so most of those projects were scam and if not, a failure.

1. We tried the ICO, yes, but we are still farming our agriculture bussiness right now and using cryptomining to grow better. ICO was a second step to understand crypto opportunities for our bussines. Bad exp is exp, is not it? In fact, our token does not work for now. Any ideas? I don't understant how use tokens for my business. This thread is about this problem!
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:15:02 PM
I think you can use blockchain technology.
Blockchain transforms the agricultural supply chain by simplifying the transition between producers and retail. Through the possibility of quickly identifying the sources as well as verifying deviations. If an irregularity is detected somewhere in the food chain, the system can take you to the point of origin, which makes investigations easier and more assertive, reducing the need for multiple conferences.
In this way, the entry point for small-scale farmers begins to look for opportunities. Entering the supply chain through the ease developed with the reduction of intermediaries becomes an opportunity.
If you have bitcoins then you can use them to buy supplies and machines for your agribusiness.

No, man. People in our country commonly are don't understand this opportunitie.
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:10:56 PM
That depends on how you really want to use cryptocurrency in your business. You can decide to create an app that lets people invest in your farm land using cryptocurrency. Saying this because I have seen a company that did that in my country, but the difference would be that they are not accepting cryptocurrencies, we make payment using our debit cards.

But, you can do similar and allow people to invest using cryptocurrency if they wish, and within a fixed period like 6 months or so, they will make some profit. Or maybe you can allow people to purchase farm produce from you by using Bitcoin. I believe there are lots of ideas that you can come up, it all depends on what you really want.

Creating the app is not a good idea for us. I don't know programming so well. And I have no idea what I should do into the app for people. I have 170Ha, I need investments for developing of it. I don't need app, really.
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:07:39 PM
There are blockchain projects that register the supply chain and link contractors to farmers.
Benefits for the farmer is that he can sell a product for a good price and not need to have the cash to pay contractors first.
It can create a trust chain and no coin is needed. I can bring you in contact with the organization that develops this.

It will be great but also I'd like to know details about it, if it's possible.
https://www.agunity.com/
There is also e meetup group with tons of info: https://www.meetup.com/Blockchainfood/

Could you simply write what is project about?

For example: project gives the {} for the {}. You need only {}
Thanks
farming in Russia
February 12, 2020, 06:02:30 PM
I have an idea. You can create a coin using which you can buy local agricultural products in your country.
I agree with this, they can take advantage of the technology and create their own coin with its sole purpose of helping develop our agriculture.

Yes, exactly!
Take advantage of the technology and create a coin that complicates everything!!!!

What would a new coin do other than giving farmers nightmares and sleepless nights?
Not only have people like my family care about the weather, diseases, price of crops, price of gas, now we would have to check every ten minutes the price of that shitcoin!

Tell me one, one damn advantage a token will have for a farming business and I will tell my parents all my relatives and all the villagers in my old town about it and I will shill for that coin 24/7 on this forum! One thing that could be done with a token and not bitcoin!

1. www.smartlands.io (Spain) - it is opportunities for real sector to recieve investments. But I did not write mail to them yet.
Yeah, from 24 millions to 500k$, no volume , no exchange!

It was a scam!

3. https://agricoin.asia/ (site is dead) -

Another scam
4. http://biocoin.bio (Russia) - (site is not working). Real project, real story in Moscow, I buy foods sometime in Lavka Lavka lavkalavka.com.
Another scam

5. https://demeter.life/ - site is still working. Good idea for future, it is time for me to look again on this project.
Failed project

6. http://mashkino.club/ (Russia) - looks like a real project. The real business, but there are now english text inside.
Failed project

7. http://www.kolionovo.com/en/ (Russia) - famous Russian project. Story of success. Real farm, real people. Like!

Another fail with zero deliveries.

I think your meaning is very good for understanding that crypto tokens commonly is looks like as SCAM!

But people are real! Biocoin and kolionovo project are real. And they are not SCAM! I know Biocoin and Kolionovo leaders directly.

I'd like to move forward the question how to get investments for an agriculture people. If tokens are scam, ok. What next?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 12, 2020, 12:18:56 PM
Well, Russia is a country with above average acceptance of Bitcoin. You can bargain with your suppliers (for fertilizer and pesticide) and request them to accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Apart from Bitcoin, you can implement the Blockchain technology to track the incoming supplies and the delivery of farm products to the whole sale dealers. I think already we have several Blockchain applications for that purpose.

I've heard about big mines in Russia, but never heard about btc atms and/or shops who adopts it
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
February 11, 2020, 07:32:38 PM
Agriculture and Bitcoin may not sound aggreable or workable in the normal sense. However, where it could help you out is if you buy some Bitcoin hold for sometimes, then sell it when the price increase. You can then use the profit for crop cultivation. However, this may waste a lot of time as agriculture is all about seasons.

Another way is for you to seek out Bitcoin angel investors who can invest in your farm. The are willingly to invest provided you provide valid identification and also perfect plan of how to cultivate health lucrative crops.

Agriculture is a lifetime profitable business. For angel investors, check out https://angel.co/bitcoin/investors
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
February 08, 2020, 11:56:10 PM
Hello all.

Please teach me how could I use a crypto for developing agriculture in my country?

Cheers.
Actually using crypto or bitcoin to pay and develop an agriculture is quite easy, but we need to consult more about the laws in your country and some conditions needed to grow.
- First, you should learn about the laws of your country. If your country is comfortable with people using bitcoin for transactions and not taxing too high, you have passed stage 1.
- secondly, you should consider whether the corporations associated with you really want to pay with bitcoin or crypto. If they refuse to pay, we will face difficulties.
depending on how you develop in the future but first you need to meet the two conditions that I have given. otherwise you will have big trouble with money and the law.

Here in our country, they don't care about the cryptocurrency because the government here are more focused on the other issues including drugs, the trending nCov, and etc. The government here are doesn't care about its people. When you want to use your bitcoin to develop agriculture, start in the rural areas that produces more product. In rural areas, there are many resources that needs to increase and improve so the the production will also increase. Also the farmers are the one who earn less profits, so this time, we need to improve the labor and increase the salary of the workers. Using you bitcoin money, you can make a better country without breaking the laws.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 08, 2020, 11:17:05 PM
My simple way of advising you is; make enough coin, when you sell, in regards to whichever aspect you want to invest in the agriculture, you may buy enough land, do mechanized farming, employ more hands, make good production. Then, you may involve the government to also support by investing into it. From there, whatever your product, it will be a benefit to your country at large.there are some agricultural organizations  that still invest in bitcoin even as project. You can get there.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
February 08, 2020, 01:15:30 PM
Blockchain can help like to record the amount of crops grown per unit area under conditions under favorable conditions without manipulation or data corruption. Farmers can be paid in crypto to facilitate they get what they deserve and not a penny less. I think it's a question with vast scope.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 08, 2020, 12:43:00 PM

i thought that russia restricted cryptos before or maybe they are open and backed on the game again ? 

but that is true that there are now blockchain projects about agriculture  but those projects also issued thier own tokens/altcoins and not btc  but its always possible for btc to be used on our agri business , like for example your given suggestion above  .  sky is the only limit here because cryptos/blockchain/btc have endless posibilities  .
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
February 08, 2020, 07:55:15 AM

This is the most ideal thing to do with someone like OP wants to use cryptocurrency or Bitcoin to run an agricultural business. One of the mainstream application used to run a business is the smart contracts. This way the OP can manage his agricultural supplies with ease, while accepting Bitcoin and other altcoins.

I can't think of any business that connects Bitcoin and agriculture rather than what was mentioned above.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
February 08, 2020, 07:42:18 AM
I'm glad that there are people who want to implement bitcoin in all areas! It seems to me that this is possible, and that such a combination of agriculture and bitcoin - it will be something very progressive. I read everything that was written here and agree with others. Use all reasonable ideas from the community, also look for ideas on other websites, I'm sure they exist.
We are also always happy to hear any updates on this topic if you decide to develop agriculture using bitcoin!

I agree with you that I think this is a reasonable idea and crypto will play a huge role in the development of agriculture. Let us consider Crypto as a container for development.
Pages:
Jump to: