Pages:
Author

Topic: agriculture and bitcoin - page 5. (Read 838 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 02, 2020, 02:34:42 PM
Hello all.

Please teach me how could I use a crypto for developing agriculture in my country?

Cheers.

Bitcoin is money that you can send far cheap. So you can sell your product for Bitcoin and buy stuff you need with Bitcoin that you earn. Very simple.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 02, 2020, 01:41:59 PM
There are many ways in which you can use crypto currency like bitcoin, ethereum to buy goods for your agricultural pruposes, you can create or bulit a crypto currency to purchase agricultural stuff and motivate others farmers in your country to use that crypto currency..
This is what i think from my point of view do you agree ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2020, 01:29:02 PM
Honestly, I don't know how to combine agriculture and cryptocurrency. The only thing that I came up with is to invest money in Bitcoin and Ethereum earned from your land. So you can increase your income
The OP is talking about the country's agriculture like crops, farming etc not only about lands or your own profit. Well for me organizations of agriculture should consider using cryptocurrency so that they can earn more money for the development of agriculture like spending the money they gained with cryptocurrency in buying good fertilizers and more lands to be farmed.
I have an idea. You can create a coin using which you can buy local agricultural products in your country.
I agree with this, they can take advantage of the technology and create their own coin with its sole purpose of helping develop our agriculture.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 02, 2020, 10:48:09 AM
If you consider your issue contrary to Bitcoin directly, little can be done. Unless to invest part of bitcoins in technological processes or infrastructure for agriculture.
Or, on the contrary, invest part of the money in Bitcoin so that you would later invest the earned profit back, but this is at least a super risky adventure.

But I think this is not what you need. And you need to create your own or use the existing blockchain to improve the processes associated with production and logistics.
Transportation, delivery, all equipment, technological processes that go from the moment of sowing the land to the final receipt of products by the user.

All this can happen on the blockchain, which can help development.
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
February 02, 2020, 08:17:49 AM
Perhaps I did not understand the essence of the matter a little, but it is possible to connect cryptocurrencies and agriculture.
The most obvious example is to issue a token that can be exchanged for a certain amount of your products, this can be useful if your country has an unstable national currency.
Or you can do an ICO / IPO to expand your business, through the issuance of tokens for the rapid development of your economy.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 02, 2020, 07:36:25 AM
I have an idea. You can create a coin using which you can buy local agricultural products in your country. In this case, people or some organizations or shops that want to buy this products will be required to start buying this coin. Since the coin is constantly bought on the exchanges, the price of this coin is constantly growing. The creators of this coin (the ministry of agriculture of your country) receive a lot of money because of this. As a result, everyone is happy, people have local goods, agriculture is flourishing and in demand.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
February 02, 2020, 06:04:36 AM
What exactly do you mean by agriculture development? Like as in, developing the land you just said and making it grow using crypto? Or is it a research-based agricultural development that you would want to obtain? Either way, crypto isn't going to help you. I mean, both endeavors require money, yes, but using fiat or crypto doesn't make any difference. What makes a difference is the talent you have in managing/researching the so-called "development" you would want to have.

Crypto isn't some magical seed you can plant and it grows a beanstalk that has technology far advanced than the current civilization, it's just fiat. A mode of payment for transactions BUT is unregulated by the government. Thats it.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
February 02, 2020, 12:05:32 AM
Honestly, I don't know how to combine agriculture and cryptocurrency. The only thing that I came up with is to invest money in Bitcoin and Ethereum earned from your land. So you can increase your income
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
February 01, 2020, 11:27:24 PM
Hello all.

Please teach me how could I use a crypto for developing agriculture in my country?

Cheers.

Check out Ethereum. I hear that ether makes a great fertilizer. Wink
Activity: 277
Merit: 13
farming in Russia
February 01, 2020, 10:26:36 PM
I have a land 170Ha. But have not a lot of currency for developing a good story. I do good story by small currency for now, but it is story for many years. And it is because I created thread, please teach me! How could I use a crypto for agriculture development?
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
February 01, 2020, 09:14:37 PM
You're going to have to be more consice than that? What does your country do well at? What do they need cryptocurrency for?

If they have land but no currency, crypto can probably help.
if they don't have much then crypto might be able to do something if you invest in it but without knowing what you're after or the state your country's in, we can't really offer anything.
Activity: 277
Merit: 13
farming in Russia
February 01, 2020, 09:07:40 PM
Hello all.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: