Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 63. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
What's the food tech enterprises that are "compatible" with Terminals?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
tho the project is quite interesting, I got the question which troubles me - how is this profitable for the personnel?
what are the ways to convince them after they work for the straight buck for years? how do you see it?
Activity: 112
Activity: 117
Activity: 35
Looking good, will definitely keep an eye on this.
Great article on Business Insider. When economy is strong, employers have to compete with one another for available workers. And what do end-users loosing? Quality of service!
Activity: 378
it is such a great project. the concept is drawn perfectly and makes me interested. It is very good and useful as well as appropriate for business owners to facilitate their business or others.
Thank you for your support Sir
We decided not to use bounty for our ICO campaign. We need more organic traffic
Actually it's very hard to convince business owner to use "cryptocurrency only" terminals. That's why we have step by step strategy. We will give them more discounts and features when they use cryptocurrency and we will be focused on promoting and popularization crypto payments in general
You can pay for your food on terminal:
1. Cash trough waiter
2. Credit or Debit card
3. R Coin using wallet
4. R Coin using prepaid card
We consider other cryptocurrency
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
It turns out that you use the blockchain technology, but the customer pays the usual money (card)?
Or if I pay using a reOrder, can I pay using crypto currency?
Yes, this product is for small business? restaurants, cafes, not for big chains.
We also want to expand into small shops, groceries and also small hotels

All small restaurants what we speak with for last 2 years are ready to install it on their tables next day.
Only issue is high hardware cost which going to be solved trough ICO investments.
Activity: 54
I have a questions for you:
Are these small businesses you've been talking about in previous posts ready to implement such cryptocurrency terminals on site? In case you raise all necessary funds for that.
Activity: 55
As far as I understood, the product will be used in the restaurants and cafes of small and medium size, right? Or there are other ways of using this product-to-be?
We plan to provide web-interface for all advertisers so any publisher may launch their ad campaign on terminals.
We need more projects like this, helping to promote crypto. I think it's an excellent way for people to get acquainted with it - in familiar setting and without large investment. Wishing you all the best!

Thank you for your support Sir
Activity: 31
Who are going to be the advertisement partners? Do you plan to partner with established advertising agencies or to find partners yourself?
According to the whitepaper, it's both
Activity: 50
We need more projects like this, helping to promote crypto. I think it's an excellent way for people to get acquainted with it - in familiar setting and without large investment. Wishing you all the best!
Thank you for your support Sir.
We will post new updates soon
Pages:
Jump to: