Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 58. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What is the minimum investment to get a discount?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey, I am also interested to invest, I also want to know when could I invest in your ICO?

Please answer me soon!!

You can invest right now with higher discount 40% which is available only before November 7th
Before we deployed smart contract you can send ETH or BTC on this wallets and get R Coins

bitcoin: 1DgHK2aSQwQFZmkdLrMwddppuWctRZd8d2
Ether: 0x874149EE50Ad7Ddfd3ae268bdBeFc58E9F8BB77e
Could you tell me when could I invest money in your ICO? Any date?

Could I invest money today? (today is October 24 2017)

You can invest right now with higher discount 40% which is available only before November 7th
Before we deployed smart contract you can send ETH or BTC on this wallets and get R Coins

bitcoin: 1DgHK2aSQwQFZmkdLrMwddppuWctRZd8d2
Ether: 0x874149EE50Ad7Ddfd3ae268bdBeFc58E9F8BB77e
Activity: 8
Activity: 69
Great Project Dev!

But Where is the Bounty Campaign?
Activity: 10
Guys, I don't see any marketing explosion around your project. Where are you bounties? How are you going to attract investors? I don't trust the icos with overwhelmed marketing efforts, but no marketing at all can be considered as if you don't trust in your project. Though I think it's not your case, since you're so passionately protecting it here. Isn't it a high time to go ahead and attract more investors? The more attracted investors and involved people, the higher coin price , right?
Activity: 42
I have been reading and I am interested in a restaurant wallet can someone tell me how this works....?
Activity: 38
Hey, I am also interested to invest, I also want to know when could I invest in your ICO?

Please answer me soon!!
Activity: 37
Could you tell me when could I invest money in your ICO? Any date?

Could I invest money today? (today is October 24 2017)
We has no pre-sale in fact. We will have first ICO round in November 7th of 2017 and second in May 2018
Activity: 42
I was wondering what date dose the Pre Sale happen....?

Thanks
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
You are doing great!
Thanks ! Please check our new updated ICO website http://ico.reorder.world with live Terminal demo http;//demo.reorder.tech you can click right in the browser !
Activity: 49
Activity: 83
We work with ico rating service it will be available soon

Could you reveal which one, if there is no secret?
Activity: 30
There was doch a post from a guy who've got a discount. Do you count such cointributors at the website?Smiley  Your counter dispays 0 contributers. Or will the number of investors be up to date after ICO launch first? (sorry for being picky:)

P.S. I know someone can be scared to invest as the first, we're always waiting for the leaders)))

MfG,
Sandra
We work with ico rating service it will be available soon
Activity: 83
Are there any reviews of your ico to check?
Loyalty cards will be sold by company and may be refilled through website or teminals
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
Loyalty Cards....How is one to obtain a card for example if they are in Asia for a Holiday. I have noticed Thailand has many places that excepts Bitcoin  ?

Well, loaylty cards are needed in case you're using it somehow in the system. We installing the first batch in New York, so they are needed mostly here for a good part of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: