Pages:
Author

Topic: AI prediction/forecasting for Bitcoin and crypto trends - page 4. (Read 680 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
If you succeed in developing such a tool, you will be rich in a short time. All you have to do is take a loan and then buy and sell, and since you will know the best time to buy and sell during the next four days, day trading for you will be very profitable.

• As for trying to sell such a service, you will find it difficult to do so in the forum.
  • Post constant price updates prediction and gain trust, and then you may raise money.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
The model is built using cutting edge algorithms and it is capable of predicting 5 days ahead with more than 90% accuracy.

With such accuracy you dont need to sell your product to become very rich very fast. In fact selling this product seams irractional and raises suspicions. I coded HFT market maker by myself that was giving me decent profits. last think i would do was selling it.

here's the forecast for the next 4 days.

I doubt that this is the 10% of failed predictions because it failed hard. Market, so far, went in oposit direction.
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
It just baffles me that people are renaming and reselling free indicators for thousands of dollars, not to mention selling phony signals created using strategy from 1st Google page.
True, telegram is like a den for all sorts of trading signal scammers. I am glad I took the hard route and learnt how to trade for myself.
I just get curious sometimes to see if there are any trading strategies out there that are actually so good... perhaps with at least 70% win rate.

Finally done,

So basically, price will drop today and tommorrow(depending in what time zone you are), and recover a little bit in the last two days of prediction.
Weekend is coming, so there will not be much volatility, next good forecast will be done on Sunday for the following week.
Thanks,

So the prices above. Are they like the average trading price for BTC per day or there's a specific time the Bitcoin trading price is expected to be approximately close to the stated price?

For example today, starting from the time you posted, Bitcoin price has been roaming between $20,380(lowest so far) and$ 21,200 (highest so far)
Activity: 41
Merit: 6
Finally done,

So basically, price will drop today(depending in what time zone you are), and recover a little bit in the last two days of prediction.
Weekend is coming, so there will not be much volatility, next good forecast will be done on Sunday for the following week.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
It catches my attention and wanted to know how accurate your AI is for prediction.

We know the price was still predictable or what cause the trend.  So I'd like you to create a separate thread and give a regular update and we will see the result if it's consistent at 90% accurate result.

Possible I will believe if you will have show more proof on it.
A sneak peek of the forecast for the Bitcoin trends in the coming days, and then we wait and watch how the market performs maybe fore the next hours or days.
Currently I'm running training to obtain prediction for the next 5 days. It takes a lot of resources and it will be finished in approx. 1 hour.
Will post predictions here after it is done. Currently, there is next day prediction and 5 days ahead.

To get predictions for hours or minutes, it takes 50x amount of time as there is more data for training and processing. I will have to update my GPU to multiple TITAN RTX GPUs to do that.

Right now, it's hard for one to believe this. You know hoe easy it is to draw lines based on the current trend.
Perfectly understandable. One of the reasons I started thread.
It just baffles me that people are renaming and reselling free indicators for thousands of dollars, not to mention selling phony signals created using strategy from 1st Google page.
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Interesting.

You know what would be more believable?

A sneak peek of the forecast for the Bitcoin trends in the coming days, and then we wait and watch how the market performs maybe fore the next hours or days.

Right now, it's hard for one to believe this. You know hoe easy it is to draw lines based on the current trend.

Well I clicked because it is Imgur but you can as well put out the chart here instead or people clicking on the link.
He has a newbie rank. He can't post images until her ranks up

I've tried to append images to the post, using correct bb code, but it doesn't work. Seems there is some restriction for new accounts.
True
Hi palle11,

I've tried to append images to the post, using correct bb code, but it doesn't work. Seems there is some restriction for new accounts.

Let me clarify. This is not an indicator, like moving average, RSI or any other lagging indicator.
What you see on chart is 'prediction' for last 100 days.
Model was trained, and last 100 days were used as test for verification of performance - orange line is prediction and blue one is actual price.

It is predictive model that outputs forecast for x amount of days into the future, it doesn't smooth and recalculate price like moving average, etc.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
The chart on Imgur only looked like RSI or MA and therefore it won't be easy to trace to a particular thing you are trying to explain, no arrow or other indicators to direct to your focus. Well I clicked because it is Imgur but you can as well put out the chart here instead of people clicking on the link because there is no proper information there.

Edited: Oh you right on your rank for now.  Grin
Hi,

I reserach and extensively use AI and machine learning for trends prediction in bitcoin and other crypto's as well.
The model is built using cutting edge algorithms and it is capable of predicting 5 days ahead with more than 90% accuracy.
On top of prediction, almost all trading strategies and risk managment would be improved significantly.

Would you in the sea of dishonest vendors selling renamed RSI, be interested in buying real AI predictions?
Here's photo of testing chart for the last few months:

EDIT:
One more photo where model is trained for daytrading, predicting next day in advance:

Pages:
Jump to: