Pages:
Author

Topic: AION Mainnet Launch - page 13. (Read 3538 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

In our efforts as a community-driven project, we are excited to launch the Aion Bounties & Grants Program. We aim to support and incentivize increased adoption of Aion and third-party participation of important tasks and projects. For more info on how it works, check out this blog post https://blog.aion.network/aion-bounties-and-grants-264248924f8a
June 11, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

Aion Network Founder Matt Spoke will be hosting an AMA on Friday, June 15th, 11am – 11:30 am EDT
u/Aion_Network
Matt Spoke Announces AMA

Aion Network Founder Matt Spoke will be hosting an AMA on Friday, June 15th . 11am – 11.30 am EDT.

Post your questions in this thread and upvote the questions you'd like answered.

If you don't have a reddit account or enough karma points to submit a question, please submit your question using this google form, and we'll post the questions:  https://goo.gl/forms/Clr1GZBh9LpYVWgr1

The AMA will be live-streamed via youtube live and Matt will spend the first 20mins of the AMA responding to the specific questions upvoted on reddit and will be taking live questions for the last 10mins.

Now's your moment to get the answers straight from Aion Network's leader & founder Matt Spoke!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
Only the launching of the Mainnet will not drive the coin price higher if the price goes up then perceive it as a mere speculation or nothing. So, always follows the long run track of the company record and the demand & supply of that coin to get a better understanding and investment option. AION has a great project but every task has to be required a minimum time frame to be completed and wait for the good time when the company work will reflect on the Balance Sheet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
Aion is one of the best,mooning soon.my friend make purchases because he has a great trust in it he holds it untill it's mooning, me too i want to buy it because i know it's a nice project that we will not regret in the end
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 01:00:02 PM
For me it has always been a mystery when the project develops seemingly the value of the coin should grow, but it falls. The current cost of AION is about $ 2, and I'm glad that in April I managed to sell all AION coins that I had, at $ 4
June 09, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

Latest Updates - June 6th, 2018

💼 Aion Monthly Newsletter: May Update
mailchi.mp/f2cb8a6b1448/may_update

🚧 Latest Blog Post: F2Pool  (world's largest pool of integrated digital currencies) launches Aion mining pool
blog.aion.network/f2pool-launches-aion-pool-fd101876038f

Recent Press:

⌨️ "How to get blockchains to talk to each other," MIT TechReview (Aion Network & Matt Spoke featured)
technologyreview.com/s/611187/how-to-get-blockchains-to-talk-to-each-other

📈 "Advancing Toward a Decentralized Internet in the Real World," Bitcoin Magazine (Matt Spoke quoted)
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/advancing-toward-decentralized-internet-real-world

Recent Videos:

🎥 Cryptotexty interviews Matt Spoke
youtu.be/IP85VWTzC38

🎬 Matt Spoke and Jin Tu talk in Cluj Romania at Aion Dev Meet-up
youtu.be/jURP6Zo-lj0

Team Updates:

👉Co-founder Kesem Frank presented at the Wealth Professional Leadership & Tech Summit in Toronto

👉Kesem Frank took part in Blockchain for Impact Conference at United Nations

👉Richa Vajpeyi, Head of Marketing, speaker on Women in Innovation Series: Uncovering the potential of Blockchain in Toronto

👉Roland Haggins, Director of Caricom, spoke at Blockchain Association Of Uganda panel on regulatory environment in Uganda

Upcoming Events:

🇰🇿Thursday June 14th: Kazakhstan, Astana
2nd Annual Summit on Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency
Aion Lead Blockchain Developer Erik Iglikov speaking
bconference.kz/opalsingleevent-speaker/erik-iglikov-ca

🇮🇱Sunday, June 17th & Monday, June 18: Tel Aviv, Israel
Kesem Frank speaking at Alchemist Money Summit
tlv.moneysummit.io

🇮🇱Monday, June 18: Tel Aviv, Israel, 7:45 - 9:45 PM IDT
Aion Tel Aviv Dev Meet-up at TLV Stock Exchange
eventbrite.ca/e/aion-network-tel-aviv-blockchain-developer-meet-up-tickets-46762552052

📋Aion Community Feedback Survey:
twitter.com/Aion_Network/status/1002582665751613440?s=20

📋Aion Research Project:
reddit.com/r/AionNetwork/comments/8jxzs1/aion_research_project/
June 09, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

Hi everyone, Weekly update for Week of June 4th - https://youtu.be/77X1mVgDHVE
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
EQWITY.IO
June 09, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
Guys who knows if AION holds airdrop? So many rumors about it ... is it true or not?
Activity: 70
June 09, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
AION is a great blockchain. Canadian based, solid team, I'm an early satisfied investor.

Also very solid community behind them.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 04:08:17 AM
This did not pumped the price just like many people were expecting, but i am sure that the price will skyrocket in a few months from now just like it happened during the last december.
Aion will be $10 soon
June 08, 2018, 03:07:01 AM
Microsoft Azure Lists AionNode
Microsoft Azure, the cloud computing service listing over 600 applications in its marketplace, has officially listed AionNode. The AionNode listing on Azure will facilitate the process of developer set-up while reducing the physical infrastructure one would require to build on the Aion blockchain.
Azure launched in 2010 and currently offers services for the deployment and configuration of Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric blockchains, as well as various other blockchain platforms. AionNode will enable users to deploy their own node and run the Aion kernel on the Azure hosted cloud, allowing for users to select virtual system configurations of 1–128 cores and 1–3800 GB of RAM. This marks a huge step in making Aion more accessible and scalable for its users.
Individuals who wish to launch their node on Microsoft Azure will first need to register as an Azure member, then select their desired virtual machine and system configurations found under “Plans and Pricing.” For those interested,
AionNode can be found here: https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-in/marketplace/apps/nuco-networks.aionnode?tab=Overview
June 07, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

Hi everyone, happy to announce that you can now spin up an Aion node using Microsoft Azure -https://blog.aion.network/microsoft-azure-lists-aionnode-a563181b0fbd
June 06, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

Latest Updates - June 6th, 2018

💼 Aion Monthly Newsletter: May Update
mailchi.mp/f2cb8a6b1448/may_update

📺 Founder Matt Spoke's Weekly Update: Week of May 21st
youtu.be/EIRpGBDzyhQ

🚧 Latest Blog Post: F2Pool  (world's largest pool of integrated digital currencies) launches Aion mining pool
blog.aion.network/f2pool-launches-aion-pool-fd101876038f

Recent Press:

⌨️ "How to get blockchains to talk to each other," MIT TechReview (Aion Network & Matt Spoke featured)
technologyreview.com/s/611187/how-to-get-blockchains-to-talk-to-each-other

📈 "Advancing Toward a Decentralized Internet in the Real World," Bitcoin Magazine (Matt Spoke quoted)
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/advancing-toward-decentralized-internet-real-world

Recent Videos:

🎥 Cryptotexty interviews Matt Spoke
youtu.be/IP85VWTzC38

🎬 Matt Spoke and Jin Tu talk in Cluj Romania at Aion Dev Meet-up
youtu.be/jURP6Zo-lj0

Team Updates:

👉Co-founder Kesem Frank presented at the Wealth Professional Leadership & Tech Summit in Toronto

👉Kesem Frank took part in Blockchain for Impact Conference at United Nations

👉Richa Vajpeyi, Head of Marketing, speaker on Women in Innovation Series: Uncovering the potential of Blockchain in Toronto

👉Roland Haggins, Director of Caricom, spoke at Blockchain Association Of Uganda panel on regulatory environment in Uganda

Upcoming Events:

🇰🇿Thursday June 14th: Kazakhstan, Astana
2nd Annual Summit on Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency
Aion Lead Blockchain Developer Erik Iglikov speaking
bconference.kz/opalsingleevent-speaker/erik-iglikov-ca

🇮🇱Sunday, June 17th & Monday, June 18: Tel Aviv, Israel
Kesem Frank speaking at Alchemist Money Summit
tlv.moneysummit.io

🇮🇱Monday, June 18: Tel Aviv, Israel, 7:45 - 9:45 PM IDT
Aion Tel Aviv Dev Meet-up at TLV Stock Exchange
eventbrite.ca/e/aion-network-tel-aviv-blockchain-developer-meet-up-tickets-46762552052

📋Aion Community Feedback Survey:
twitter.com/Aion_Network/status/1002582665751613440?s=20

📋Aion Research Project:
reddit.com/r/AionNetwork/comments/8jxzs1/aion_research_project/
June 03, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

Hi All, Weekly Update for week of May 21 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIRpGBDzyhQ&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
AION is a huge dissapointment for me. Anyway for the longterm it has potential thats why I am still keeping them. They need to accelerate their developments

Why are you disapointed?
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 01:50:24 PM
AION is a huge dissapointment for me. Anyway for the longterm it has potential thats why I am still keeping them. They need to accelerate their developments
May 31, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

Hi All, Weekly Update for week of May 21 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIRpGBDzyhQ&feature=youtu.be
May 27, 2018, 09:21:13 PM
Aion Token Bridge [Alpha Version]

Interoperability is a core pillar of the Aion Network. This functionality is both ambitious to build, as well as a prerequisite for Blockchain technology to be adopted and used in new markets and exciting new use cases. Part of delivering on that ambition is a product release schedule that is agile and builds iteratively. The Aion Token Bridge is the first major release in the roadmap to a fully functioning Generic Bridge, where assets, data, and value can be transferred across blockchains using a common protocol. On May 2nd, 2018 at the AIONEX conference the Aion team did a live demonstration of the Ethereum to Aion Token Bridge.

ERC-20 to Aion

The Aion Token bridge is built to facilitate decentralized transfer of value from the Ethereum network to the Aion network. The Aion token bridge is designed for a specific purpose of unidirectional transfer of Aion ERC-20 from the Ethereum Network to native Aion Coin on the Aion-Kilimanjaro network. This bridge implementation works through a bridge cluster containing a set of nodes with hooks into both networks. These nodes actively listen to bridge specific events on both networks and act only on specific transactions or interactions on either network i.e. Aion ERC-20 transfer to Aion coin.
The above high-level diagram illustrates the three main structural components of the Aion Token Bridge; Ethereum network clients, Bridge nodes, and Aion-Kilimanjaro network clients. More detail of each of these components, their role, and function, as well as an in-depth explanation of the how this bridge works will be published in a follow-up post. Until then, check out the live demo of the token bridge from the AIONEX conference.
An early version of the bridge was demonstrated at AionEx, below is a video of the presentation here is a link to the slides.
May 25, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

On the forum 3 days ago

Aion-Dipesh:
That is further down the roadmap, once we have our bridge deployed and move Aion Erc 20 to native AION, the traded coins will be the native AION coins and tokens that are being mined on the main net will have liquidity

William:
Did I understand you correctly that exchanges will change to the Aion blockchain after the first bridge is deployed? Is the team working with exchanges to make this transition?
Also, will the first bridge implementation be a one-way-only from ERC-20 to native Aion?

Aion-Dipesh:
Yes this is the logical step and we are working on that

https://forum.aion.network/t/who-can-tell-me-about-trade/1084/2
Pages:
Jump to: