Pages:
Author

Topic: AION Mainnet Launch - page 9. (Read 3538 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

https://github.com/aionnetwork/aion/releases

"We’re happy to announce Aion v0.3.0 (Moldoveanu Peak), a major feature update for the Aion network. This update introduces the first version of the Aion GUI, enabling the user to send transactions from a local node, as well as perform basic configuration options. Additionally, a number of important bug fixes have also been applied. This release also introduces the framework for enabling the Aion Token Bridge (ATB) used to facilitate the transfer of Aion ERC20 Tokens into native Aion coins.

This version is a required update for every node operator to be compatible with the Aion Token Bridge and the token swap events occurring in the near future."
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 16, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
We're pleased to announce #AionNetwork's Token Swap details; including trustless technology to swap the ERC-20 Token to the AION coin without requiring any intermediaries. See blog post: https://blog.aion.network/introducing-the-aion-token-swap-134e31233d13
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:03:58 PM
Our team is looking forward to the sessions and networking at @Futurist_conf. Don't miss our Founder @MattSpoke's talk tomorrow (Thursday August 16th at 10:15am) on the state of the industry beyond the hype at the Satoshi Stage  .
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 05:23:27 AM
When, Aion Mainnet Launch, Aion FastVM gonna be Aion Phase 1: Kilimanjaro Release. Aion FastVM is an enhanced Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), featuring 128-bit data word size for better performance. It uses LLVM JIT as execution engine and runs decentralized application at native speed. Due to the architecture change, the instruction set and the energy cost of each instruction has been optimized. In addition, solidity compiler has been updated so that it can generate code for the Aion FastVM.
August 15, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

For those who missed the Founder's latest Update:

📕publishing of token swap process
💁‍♂️ speaking at blockchain futurist conference
👔Ian Chan leaves Deloitte to join Aion Foundation
💼Aion Foundation transition complete
🗣Projects and Annoucements coming
✍️Bounty & Grant program reminder
🚘 Roadmap progressions
🌎Aion team growing globally   

See full video here: https://youtu.be/u1sjGaB51Es

This week Matt Spoke speaks at Blockchain Futurist  Conference in Toronto Thursday August 16th at 10:15am on the Satoshi Stage
https://futuristconference.com/

Vote for Matt Spoke panel at SXSW Tech Session:
https://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/88183
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
August 12, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
AionNetwork Mainnet just hit a 900,000 block milestone. Thank You $Aion Miners, keep on hashing!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AionNetwork/comments/96ivi2/aion_mainnet_just_hit_900000_blocks_counting/
Activity: 434
August 11, 2018, 08:21:47 PM
Hopefully Aion will deliver some awesome news and we temporarily buck the btc trend. I almost said that without laughing.
Activity: 61
August 05, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
Aion is a not-for-income undertaking by means of Nuco worldwide that has four main aggressive advantages:

The Tech
Aion is developing a protocol and bridging device on the way to permit transfer of fee and logic among blockchain networks, like what TCP/IP protocol and routers did for remoted intranets in the 1990's.

Aion will permit interoperable dApps which can make changes on one blockchain based totally on modifications on others. for instance, an access on a hospital's blockchain approximately a clinical system ought to trigger a dApp that verifies insurance on an coverage blockchain and then triggers fee on a financial institution's blockchain. other interoperability initiatives simplest are seeking to make interoperability possible between and among their personal networks, or switch price however not common sense.

Aion plans to release its first interchain bridge soon--a decentralized token bridge (technical documentation; video rationalization) to convert Aion ERC20 tokens on Ethereum to local Aion coins on Aion's upcoming most important internet. One-off bridges connecting Aion with Ethereum and other personal and public blockchain networks will be advanced and examined on an ongoing foundation, main as much as the discharge of Aion's time-honored bridge in segment three (currently projected for release in 2019).

Aion's virtual system (AVM) is being built for pace and efficiency. The FastVM (the current release) has already accomplished primary velocity and performance improvements over Ethereum's virtual device in benchmark assessments. Aion's test internet is grinding thru big transaction numbers in strain assessments. you can see the take a look at internet in motion live on Aion's dashboard and explorer. The AVM (projected for release in segment 2 later this yr) will reap even quicker transaction speeds through parallel transaction processing (that's like going from a one-lane street to a sixty four-lane superhighway).

The AVM will permit customers to generate custom, Aion-well suited "spoke" chains linked to Aion-1 (the principle public "hub" blockchain). this indicates quick and simple blockchain introduction tailored to a user's unique blockchain infrastructure desires (like privateness and pace). Spoke chain generation is likewise projected to be launched in phase 2 later this yr.

Aion's spoke chain capability will also address scalability because aid-extensive dApp operations can be off-loaded from Aion-1 (or different blockchains) to spoke chains. as an instance, believe if maximum of the CryptoKitties dApp's breeding and buying and selling operations have been done on its personal chain before the very last state records have been stated back to the Ethereum network to keep away from community congestion.

The preliminary major net launch utilizes a modified proof of work consensus set of rules and rewards can be earned by mining. On Aion-1 (hybrid consensus release in segment 3, 2019), validators/nodes will get hold of rewards for processing transactions and validator backers (Delegated evidence of Stake stakers and proof of Intelligence solvers) will earn rewards via assisting the validators. Aion bridges may even have their personal distinct network of validators and fee distribution systems. The PoW and hybrid consensus releases will coexist thru bridging, so Aion's coin supply will exist on and among each chains.

the discharge date of Aion's main net will be announced quickly, and may fall before the end of April. extra details at the tech are to be had in Aion's white papers (with greater technical papers to be launched later inside the roadmap) and on Aion's forum.

The crew
Aion's group contributors were building blockchain networks for authorities and corporation clients for years--and now they are constructing one for themselves.

Founder Matt Spoke is CEO of Nuco worldwide, a blockchain infrastructure corporation whose clients consist of TD bank, the Ontario government, and TMX organization. Co-founder Kesem Frank talked about some of this work at FFCON18 recently.

before that, Matt co-based Deloitte's blockchain team, Rubix. Matt is a Founding Steward of the Muskoka group with Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin and Don and Alex Tapscott, and a Founding Board Member of the corporation Ethereum Alliance. Matt has been appointed as guide to the Ontario Securities fee and Ministry of Finance.

Aion's advisors consist of Ethereum Co-Founder Anthony Di Iorio and TMX institution's vp of Innovation & company delivery, John Lee.

Aion's growing team of 35+ already has double-digit engineers and is planned to double in size before the quit of the 12 months. Aion will soon have groups in Shanghai, Barbados, and Romania in addition to their new, larger headquarters in Toronto.

The Partnerships
Aion's listing of partnerships consists of Fortune a thousand agencies (Moog), leaders in finance (Deloitte), and other blockchain initiatives (Icon, Wanchain, SONM, Metaverse, Enigma, Bancor, Bitt, and SingularityNET). additional partnership announcements are anticipated within the coming weeks and months.

The Message
The Aion group is within the center in their world excursion and laser-targeted on organising a network of developers to construct on Aion and corporations who can use Aion to build their personal blockchains and connect with other public and personal blockchain networks.

might also 2018 goes to be a specifically large month. AionEX is Aion's inaugural builders convention on can also 2 in Toronto. This leads right into EDCON, Ethereum's community developers convention may 3-5 in Toronto, which Aion is super Sponsoring and at which Matt Spoke is a speaker. In mid-may, Matt also plans to talk at Consensus 2018 in NYC.

TL;DR - The Tech is certainly subsequent-technology. The group is top-notch. The Partnerships are mind-blowing. The Message is spreading worldwide.

--And Aion's just getting commenced--

The capacity community impact can not be overstated. Aion may not corner the interoperability marketplace completely, however it is poised to dominate, in particular within the North American and corporation markets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 05, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
in my opinion, AION when launching its mainnet is not like tron, which can make an uproar where exchange and trading volume increase rapidly, but hopefully AION can be a good cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
August 04, 2018, 08:50:30 PM
I can't wait for the giant green candle we will see when everything they've been doing gets announced. It will be epic!
Activity: 546
August 02, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
Today apple hit $1 trillion mkt cap (already $200bn + buyback done) n next gen blockchain investors are crying . Cry Cry Cry
July 26, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

What’s It Worth?
In the 1980s, if I asked you how much TCP/IP is worth, you’d look at the number of potential devices that could be connected … and probably reply “not much.”

It was easy to say the same thing about Ethereum two years ago. The question then was what’s the worth of a decentralized protocol that can build blockchain applications?

At the time, there was very little blockchain development taking place. So, the majority of investors thought Ethereum was wildly overvalued at $1 billion. Two years after I recommended it, its value would hit a high of $140 billion.

When I wrote my initial report on Ethereum, I called for a $30 billion valuation within two years. I can’t print the names people called me for making that prediction. I’m prepared to face the same type of scorn when it comes to Aion.

At a current market value of $230 million, I think relative to its potential, Aion represents a phenomenal opportunity to take a trivial amount of money and turn it into an enormous amount of money.

By the first half of this year, Aion will have a functioning token bridge and interchain communication with Ethereum. This successful launch of a functioning cross-chain platform will be huge market news.

We expect sentiment in the broad market to be much improved by Q2. As such, the successful launch of Aion’s first working bridge could easily 10x the token price. That will take the coin from $2.50 to $25.

Over the next two years, if we see the kind of rapid adoption I believe we will see, then Aion will move up by at least 20x. That puts the price closer to $50.

Over the next five years, if Aion can cement itself as the most popular solution for connecting blockchains, then I think its value will mimic Cisco’s in the late ‘90s.

At its peak, Cisco had a value of $515 billion. That was equal to 10% of the entire $5 trillion internet sector.

As I wrote earlier, if we use today’s crypto ecosystem value of $330 billion as a baseline, that would peg the potential value of this project at $33 billion.

Based on the current amount of tokens outstanding, that’s enough to turn a $400 investment into $111,000.
July 26, 2018, 05:49:48 PM

Finally, a video walkthrough of how to start mining on Aion!

https://youtu.be/Z9D_REj6reE
July 26, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

We're pleased to announce that Aion Network has partnered with Amberdata who will provide real time analytics and monitoring tools, read our blog post here: https://blog.aion.network/aion-network-partners-with-amberdata-to-provide-real-time-analytics-and-monitoring-tools-5a840e0169ae
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
July 22, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
I will buy a lil position of WAN too... but I think AION is the big boomer here, Teeka has been a genius in the past with his picks and he is deeply in love with AION .
Pages:
Jump to: